Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My high school has been a bigger blackpill for me than this entire forum.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I'm going to just list things I've seen there off the top of my head.

-Three guys are in a poly relationship with a girl that looks straight out of a thumbnail for a "SJWs Owned compilation" she's fat with super short hair in a butch haircut the only thing she doesn't have is dyed hair.
-One girl is "dating" three guys at once without any of them knowing about each other two of them are normies the other is a football player chad.
-Numerous girls describing their average looking boyfriends as ugly sometimes to their face.
-Numerous girls saying their single because they find all of the guys at my school ugly.

There's another thing I heard a girl talk about but I feel like it deserves it's own thread it was so shocking to me.

Living life as an incel is one big blackpill that leads you to this forum which in turns leads you to blackpills that you never thought existed

Tbf every time you go outside you meet the blackpill irl there's no way to hide from it.

High school is full of Black pills

Holy shit which country is this?

real life is the most potent blackpill

Some over the top soy:soy::soy::soy::soy: going on at your school. Lol, at 3 HS kids sharing a landwhale becky, not sure I believe you. I can see older lonelycels stooping to such levels but HS kids, that boggles my mind. The soy levels some of these zoomers have if insane.

Some over the top soy:soy::soy::soy::soy: going on at your school. Lol, at 3 HS kids sharing a landwhale becky, not sure I believe you. I can see older lonelycels stooping to such levels but HS kids, that boggles my mind. The soy levels some of these zoomers have if insane.
Yeah I just found out that one today I didn't believe it at first myself, I thought I misheard them when they started talking about it. None of the guys are ugly either their pretty average looking.

absolute cancer HS

Finishing high school was a blessing

dude I’ve seen that kind of shit happening so often too

Girls will call dudes that SMV mog an entire Asian country fucking ugly and it blows my mind