Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious my high tier/chadlite bro is in bluepill overdrive

TheEntireCircus0

TheEntireCircus0

Banned
-
i made the mistake and showed him my powerlevel and i tried to make him understand my situation

after some heated arguments i ask him "it's important to have relationships and can the lack of them affect you?"
this is where the he OD'd on the bluepill, i would show you the conversation but its not in english

"It doesn't affect me, i can be single no problem"
ok, be single 1 year i told him
"You want me to break up with my gf just cus you want me to be single )))))))"
"I was single"
"From february till june"
"Only i was seeing my ex but we weren't together"
"Just sex"

jfl? i dont even know, are the memes so powerful they come to life? this nigga just said that he was single but was having sex with his ex, so he knows how it is to be like me

bros i'm lost, my rage went so up that it went into negative and i became calm. I still remember when he tried to talk with girls from my profile and after 15 min he said he gives up and my face doesnt help me, i reminded him about this but he claims it was a joke cus he also told me i look good but i only remember bad stuff

how can i help him understand me and the blackpill? can he even be helped to see or should i break up with my nigga?

The blackpill cannot be taught, one must come to terms with it independently. However, if your bro is a chadlite he may never come to realize the truth.

A waste of genetics

The blackpill cannot be taught, one must come to terms with it independently. However, if your bro is a chadlite he may never come to realize the truth.

lol i cringed reading this convo
cringed and also extreme jealousy

lol i cringed reading this convo
cringed and also extreme jealousy
imagine being bro with him for 11 years, i told him if he dies first im gonna piss on his grave

"And if anyone will not receive you or listen to your words, shake off the dust from your feet when you leave that house or town."
Matthew 10:14

look if not not even the apostles can make people accept the truth neither will you.People make the choice on what to believe.If after explaining everything,the person continues making the same mistake then leave it.the person has made his choice,and there are other people who need your attention and help.Every man must make his choice.Man was given the freedom to do so.

you are just wasting your time.Your chadlite brother doesn't care and most likely never will.Even if he understands he will just shrug off and think "well some lose some win,life is sad can't do anything".At best he will shed a tear or tear before continuing his own own life.you are wasting your time.Normies only care about something when they are in the dirt themselves.otherwise they will just skip an eye and say goodbye.

"And if anyone will not receive you or listen to your words, shake off the dust from your feet when you leave that house or town."

Your chadlite brother doesn't care

based biblecel, you're right, he doesn't care, he just wants to say that he tried helping when the ship sinks

Normies let alone chadlites have no idea what it's like to be completely sexless and relationshipless their whole lives so they think their miniscule problems(droughts or brief periods of being single WITH SEX) can compare to an actual incel's literal touchless virginity. Faggots like him deserve to be beaten.

Last edited:
Normies let alone chadlites have no idea what it's like to be completely sexless and relationshipless their whole lives so they think their miniscule problems(droughts or brief periods of being single WITH SEX) can compare to an actual incel's literal touchless virginity. Faggots like him deserve to be beaten.

look if not not even the apostles can make people accept the truth neither will you.People make the choice on what to believe.If after explaining everything,the person continues making the same mistake then leave it.the person has made his choice,and there are other people who need your attention and help.Every man must make his choice.Man was given the freedom to do so.

you are just wasting your time.Your chadlite brother doesn't care and most likely never will.Even if he understands he will just shrug off and think "well some lose some win,life is sad can't do anything".At best he will shed a tear or tear before continuing his own own life.you are wasting your time.Normies only care about something when they are in the dirt themselves.otherwise they will just skip an eye and say goodbye.
Exactly, OP is a stray dog trying to make a Lion(chadlite Bro) understand his situation.

Stop wasting your time trying to blackpill other people because it is one of the most futile exercises a man can ever indulge in

are the memes so powerful they come to life?
Yes,
Fakecel if you don't pray to St. Blackops2cel to go to incelhalla.

If he disrespects you then just bulk up and beat the shit out of him.