Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Hindu views on religion.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
1 In my view the universe is not a eternal thing it has many epochs it's in a constant cycle of deaths and rebirths.

2 There are infinite universes the amount is incalculable.

3 We are all inside gods mind quite literally this entire creation is but dreams inside a cosmic god mind which Henri Bergson son called it the elan vital the cosmic universal force that causes evolution.

4 The garden of Eden story is not a literal story in fact their are many views on creation in Hinduism unlike other religions their are different options it isn't all rigid i subscribe to the simple view that Eden was just a representation of our archaic states.

Follow along with me here eden was a symbolic way to represent Humans in their archaic state all the changes occured recently to create modern day human races we know today it's only within the last lets say 13 kya to 14 kya archiac humans started to change to create modern humans.

Know keep on following this notion if Eden was just a representation of our archaic states then following from this idea their were many gardens of eden the Jews had their gardens of Eden the Chinese had their gardens of eden the Australian aboriginals had their gardens of eden.

Know what does the fall represent ? well since their is an elam vital and each creatures evolves thanks to this cosmic mind the fall simple represents man growing out of his archaic state and gaining some truth from the tree of knowledge and leaving his archaic state behind him, the perfect state of being was simple mans old archiac need for an easy life.

5 Evolution is not a mechanistic thing it has a purpose it is driven by the elam vital the cosmic mind even steven jay gould later in his life admitted to the elam vital coordinates evolution is ideological space if this true then all i say is simple this We are not accidents our creation was planned and if we were to redo this cosmic cycle we would get us again and again every single time not only does this fit with hinduism but it actually helps add evidence for a god mind.

TLDR The main points of my faith summarized.

1 The universe is cyclical.

2 Their are infinite universes.

3 We live inside a matrix like god mind the elam vital.

4 Eden was just a allegory for mans archiac states.

5 Evolution is a tool that the cosmic god mind uses perfectly to create human beings it's very deterministic every single time if we redo the cycle we can predict beings like humans will arise.

What's the most important part of this faith ? simple we live in a god mind and that evolution is a creative rather than a mechanistic process.

By far Hinduism seems to be the only logical religion.

I thought you only get reborn because of your karma and the goal is to leave samsara?

Imo the story of garden eden is actually about magic mushrooms (or amanita muscaria) and not an apple, of course. Many old churches and gnostic sects that were wiped out by the (((vatikan))) had explicit imagery and references. Also christian faith is built up upon shamanism.

Plaincourault Abbey FrescoSt Michaels Church Hildesheim Germany 1192 AD

evolution is a creative rather than a mechanistic process.

Is god the demiurge? Are the Devas a part of gods fantasy?

Is god the demiurge? Are the Devas a part of gods fantasy?

Yes the gods are part of the cosmic dream but I think they are just imaginations of the mind all we know is the elam vital powers us eternally will creation be sustained or destroyed only he knows or perhaps not

Shitskin hindu dindu.

Shitskin hindu dindu.

Reminder your sand nigger faith has a flying unicorn just leaving that out their.

Reminder you sand nigger faith doubles anything hinduism could ever do in death totals.

Reminder that the hindus had cyclical universes and rational questioning built in.

BÆŠËD view points

If you believe in evolution i don't think you understood Hinduism at all.

Maya is cyclical, Atma is NOT, and evolution only exists because westerners declared there is nothing else except for maya, for the relative. Once you factor in a vertical dimension evolution becomes untenable. "Forms" do not arise from formlessness, the lesser does not beget the greater, and thus evolution is a metaphysical absurdity.

My personal view is world is crafted with multiple interconnectinf conciousnesesses. Physical rules are established thru the conciousnesesses agreement. I also believe in concept of divine chaos, refers to inherent randomness in the universe.

Every person has their own perspective, through personal belief manipulation they can directly affect the world from their own perspective. This is where law of attraction and chaos magick shit comes from. Most practitioners will never make it far as they will fail over and over. Each failure cuts their faith, the lucky and persistent will only ones to see success.

Meditation, various religious rituals, and more all help expand conciousness. Only by honing conciousness can one escape maya and go to higher realms and beyond

I think that hinduism can be the most logical religion regarding the Problem of Evil. All the horrible things that happen are because the people who suffer from them deserved it.
Also all the suffering ends when the universe ends a cycle and is reabsorbed into God again.
Of course i don't know if this is all real. I've experienced altered states of consciousness thanks to meditation and study of yogic scriptures.

I think that hinduism can be the most logical religion regarding the Problem of Evil. All the horrible things that happen are because the people who suffer from them deserved it.
Also all the suffering ends when the universe ends a cycle and is reabsorbed into God again.
Of course i don't know if this is all real. I've experienced altered states of consciousness thanks to meditation and study of yogic scriptures.

Who knows if the gods are real perhaps the gods know or perhaps they no not that's the view I take maybe or maybe not

Who knows if the gods are real perhaps the gods know or perhaps they no not that's the view I take maybe or maybe not
imo gods supposed to be personality archetypes found in people

I highly doubt the gods exist but I do belive in the central god bramha the guy the guy that makes reality

Read every single pixel on my 32 inch 2k Monitor.

I highly doubt the gods exist but I do belive in the central god bramha the guy the guy that makes reality
Read upon egregores and evocation. You will find when people attempt evoking deities, depending on their preconceived notions or past, the deity responds differently depending on the person. Clearly demonstrating that deities lack clear personalities.

Also do you meditate? You should definitely look into it. I personally have gotten good amount of interesting and enlightening encounters after certain types of meditation.

Read upon egregores and evocation. You will find when people attempt evoking deities, depending on their preconceived notions or past, the deity responds differently depending on the person. Clearly demonstrating that deities lack clear personalities.

Also do you meditate? You should definitely look into it. I personally have gotten good amount of interesting and enlightening encounters after certain types of meditation.

I don't really meditate though I probably should I do wanna speak to bramha in my personal view these gods are just manifestions of bramha though their not different entities.

Since the gods often appear similarly to your preconceptions of them and not as their own entities it makes me highly think these beings are just manifestations of Bramham.

I'm not really a polythiest hindu I am mainly monotheistic gods do exist but their not different things their aspects of bramha

I don't really meditate though I probably should I do wanna speak to bramha in my personal view these gods are just manifestions of bramha though their not different entities.

Since the gods often appear similarly to your preconceptions of them and not as their own entities it makes me highly think these beings are just manifestations of Bramham.

I'm not really a polythiest hindu I am mainly monotheistic gods do exist but their not different things their aspects of bramha
I agree with your monotheistic view. Though in my view, there is one universal conciousness and every individual "thing" is a derivative of it, but each individual/thing has a cloak/quality that makes them distinctive from others.

I agree with your monotheistic view. Though in my view, there is one universal conciousness and every individual "thing" is a derivative of it, but each individual/thing has a cloak/quality that makes them distinctive from others.

I agree with this and it makes sense however i will make the distinction in that the gods are not unique things that heads dangerously towards polytheism i think their avatars of god their all the same consciousness it's not some unique distinct thing.

1 This removes any connection with the low iq pagan faith's which i want nothing to do with hinduism is not a reformation of any other pagan faith it's not a rip of off the Zoroastrians our gods nature isn't intrinsically to fight evil their isn't this constant good vs evil.

Our god are not like the sand niggers they are not interventionistic but they can be called out to their isn't 1 path to god their's many.

I don't want to be connected to the low iq snow nigger faiths of the romans or greeks hinduism is it's own distinct thing.

2 This adds a unity to the faith instead of over focusing on a certain god hindus can look at the divine as a inter connected thing.

This is why i wanted to add the distinction.

I agree with this and it makes sense however i will make the distinction in that the gods are not unique things that heads dangerously towards polytheism i think their avatars of god their all the same consciousness it's not some unique distinct thing.

1 This removes any connection with the low iq pagan faith's which i want nothing to do with hinduism is not a reformation of any other pagan faith it's not a rip of off the Zoroastrians our gods nature isn't intrinsically to fight evil their isn't this constant good vs evil.

Our god are not like the sand niggers they are not interventionistic but they can be called out to their isn't 1 path to god their's many.

I don't want to be connected to the low iq snow nigger faiths of the romans or greeks hinduism is it's own distinct thing.

2 This adds a unity to the faith instead of over focusing on a certain god hindus can look at the divine as a inter connected thing.

This is why i wanted to add the distinction.
Yeah distinction makes sense. Unity is must otherwise you end up with multiple internal fights (shia v Sunni, Protestants vs Catholic etc) that the sandnigger religions suffer from. It's too unfortunate many fellow curries have abandoned ancestral religion for the sandnigger cousin fucking garbage

Yeah distinction makes sense. Unity is must otherwise you end up with multiple internal fights (shia v Sunni, Protestants vs Catholic etc) that the sandnigger religions suffer from. It's too unfortunate many fellow curries have abandoned ancestral religion for the sandnigger cousin fucking garbage

Exactly I don't want to be fighting over doctrines cause 3ven the veddas don't know i just go off guesses of what makes sense to me.

And I find it saddening that our culture and faith is stolen from us constantly you know what sand niggers paki rats and fucking snow niggers do? They try and claim ancient vedic civilzation as their own cause their own gods were to low iq to make actually scientific claims.

The theory I'm talking about is the aryan migration theory but that theory has been well debunked

I have also flirted with eastern Religions in the past but now I'm at peace in the blood of Christ after finally comprehending the true gospel.

I could say all of that is fake and Hinduism is another false religion, but I don't want to be overly confrontational and it's already implied that I think like that as a Christian so I'll just say: I hope you get freed from false religion and find the peace and salvation like I did someday.

I have also flirted with eastern Religions in the past but now I'm at peace in the blood of Christ after finally comprehending the true gospel.

I could say all of that is fake and Hinduism is another false religion, but I don't want to be overly confrontational and it's already implied that I think like that as a Christian so I'll just say: I hope you get freed from false religion and find the peace and salvation like I did someday.

I follow the Reilgion of my ancestors and I adopt bramhas ways christ has nothing to do with me at all

I follow the Reilgion of my ancestors and I adopt bramhas ways christ has nothing to do with me at all
I'm also a gentile but thank God the true gospel was preached to me.

I'm also a gentile but thank God the true gospel was preached to me.

True by what metric Hinduism from what I've seen has way more predictive power in what it predicts if taken to its logical conclusion.

Post maxer spotted

They are symbols of divine qualities and energies. The closest thing you''ll find in the Abrahamic faiths is angels, and to a lesser extend, saints.

Polytheism is mostly for the masses the intellectual core of Hinduism is pure metaphysics which says there is no reality apart from the Absolute.

In fact, to call Hinduism a religion is erroneous. It's actually a bunch of religions and schools of thought all tied to one single metaphysical source. The word "religion" only applies to the Abrahamic faiths, the word itself deriving from the Latin "rilegare", which means to bind together, which is what those faiths do, they bind the whole of a society within a single paradigm. Hinduism doesn't have that. The caste system alone would make something like Christianity or Islam impossible. Hinduism allows as many ways to practice it's foundational principles as you can think of, as long as you remain faithful to said principles and their foundational texts (like the Vedas). Buddhism was kicked out of India only because it broke away from the latter.

Last edited: