Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My hips are almost as wide as my shoulders

W

worstcel

Banned
-
And I think they're still getting wider, it makes me look retarded. When I'm wearing a shirt and pants my shirt widest point is where my hips are (edit: not counting sleeves, but hips part nearly as wide as sleeves part) and it gives me a faggy look cuz my shoulders are narrow. My shoulder to hip ratio is about 1.31 btw.

I am an unfortunate soul

Last edited:
So youre like a woman?

Just have a female body theory

Like a girl. Brutal ngl

Pear shape is a curse, I think I have a box shape and its just brutal.

Just wear women’s clothing bro!

Jk don’t do it faggot

Damn, not even chad could escape this...

This is actually fucken brutal. Im sorry OP

When I look in the mirror or take a shower I sometimes got hard by looking at my feminine lower half.

And I think they're still getting wider, it makes me look retarded. When I'm wearing a shirt and pants my shirt widest point is where my hips are (edit: not counting sleeves, but hips part nearly as wide as sleeves part) and it gives me a faggy look cuz my shoulders are narrow. My shoulder to hip ratio is about 1.31 btw.

I am an unfortunate soul
I have a similar issue to you. My S:H:R ratio is about 1.43, mostly caused by having very narrow shoulders. Used to be worse and I'm still trying to improve it.

Anyway, some advice:

-Try dropping as much body fat as you can. Most people are at a much higher body fat than they think. You could have a very bad fat distribution, even if you think you are skinny, alot of fat could be stored in the hip area and literally none in the upper body. Even if you think it's just bone, I'd try it.

-Try gymcelling as much as possible, try and be consistent. Mostly do shoulder, chest and back exercises and take supplements if you need to. Perhaps even steroids.

-Try and get clothes and jackets that have padding in the shoulders, and wear baggy clothes in general.

-PM me if you want more advice, because I have a shit ton of it. I've scoured the Internet for every crumb of information I could find, there are many surgeries that can help with this issue, but only if you are up to getting surgeries and have the money to do so (or will in the future).

I have a similar issue to you. My S:H:R ratio is about 1.43, mostly caused by having very narrow shoulders. Used to be worse and I'm still trying to improve it.

Anyway, some advice:

-Try dropping as much body fat as you can. Most people are at a much higher body fat than they think. You could have a very bad fat distribution, even if you think you are skinny, alot of fat could be stored in the hip area and literally none in the upper body. Even if you think it's just bone, I'd try it.

Yes I have bad fat distribution, thighs ass and love handles, but I measured at the hip bones unfortunately, as well as shoulder bones

-Try gymcelling as much as possible, try and be consistent. Mostly do shoulder, chest and back exercises and take supplements if you need to. Perhaps even steroids.

Maybe I'll try, but I'm currently dealing with a lot of stress and other stuff so it's not an option rn, maybe in the far future

-Try and get clothes and jackets that have padding in the shoulders, and wear baggy clothes in general.

I wear hoodie and some baggy pants, it works pretty well at hiding my body.

-PM me if you want more advice, because I have a shit ton of it. I've scoured the Internet for every crumb of information I could find, there are many surgeries that can help with this issue, but only if you are up to getting surgeries and have the money to do so (or will in the future).

Will do so if I need to. I have no money at all tho so all the surgery stuff will only be an option in the far future (if I haven't roped by then ofc).

Edit: oops I accidentally put my answers in to ur quote, o well xd

your hips are wide, your shoulders not,
time to tranny or you'll rot :forcedsmile:

Damn man, do u get any bad looks bec. of that?

Reminds me of my situation. I have an amazing (feminine) fat distribution and I assmog 99% of the female population. You either faggotmaxx or rope :feelsrope:

Anyway, some advice:

Makes no sense doing that much of effort, just accepting your genetics is better and will bring less suffering in the long term.

Over for high e cels

Wide-pelvis guys are lucky, your thighs will chafe less, you are blessed.

No amount of gym can fix it either, this is bone we're talking bout here

Building the deltoid muscles doesn't move the shoulder joints further apart (that would require lengthening the clavicle) but it does visually make your upper body wider, which should help for those with a wide pelvis.

Building lats would probably also help.

I also have big hips, I look ugly as fuck when I were shorts

hips are also noticeable jfl at this shit

my shoulders are wider than my hips but the way i hold fat makes my hips look wider than they are its suicidefuel.

When I look in the mirror or take a shower I sometimes got hard by looking at my feminine lower half.
Liotalaugh

Anyway, some advice:

What surgeries can you get for wide hips?

That sucks. I store most of my fat in my ass and legs so I somewhat relate

over for hermaphroditecels

What's your bodyfat percentage?

I used to think my hips were slightly wide but they aren't. Pull your pants up higher. Also lose weight.

What surgeries can you get for wide hips?
Most of the surgeries I'm aware of make the shoulders and chest broader so that the hips look less wide in comparison. You'd be surprised at how much its about ratios compared to actual size. Things like deltoid implants, lat implants, fat grafting, and my favourite - clavicular lengthening. Its complicated to explain how that works but to sum it up, it's basically leg-lengthening for your clavicles (shoulder bones). Last time I checked Dr Epply did them but I'm not sure if he still does. As far as I'm aware there are no long term complications.

On the other side of the coin, the only things I'm aware of for hips would be liposuction (if it's due to fat) or an illiac crest harvest. The illiac crest harvest is usually used when someone has gotten into an accident and needs bone tissue to be grafted onto an injury. I haven't been able to find information on this ever being done for cosmetic reasons but I'm sure you could convince a doctor to do it for cosmetic reasons if you had the money considering this surgery is performed thousands of times a year and is relatively simple. They don't take much bone off but a bit shaved off in the right place can make quite a difference.

There are other ideas I have but you would need to talk to a plastic surgeon and discuss ideas. One thing I've thought of is perhaps taking fat from the lower body and grafting it onto the upper body, especially if you have a bad fat distribution.

Of course, these are all assuming you have the money and are willing to go through with surgeries. If not, I'll write a little section here about my other ideas (other people reading this, see my above post for extra generic advice like gymcelling etc).

An idea that I've found several times while scouring the Internet is a practise that I've coined the term 'belt binding' for. The premise of this is tying a reasonably tight belt around the upper pelvic bones for extended durations of time. This essentially curves the upper lliums inwards and upwards, honestly sounds retarded but other people have preported to have gotten results from doing this.

Referring back to the post I've written before. Some other gymcelling techniques could help build up the upper body. Breathing chest pullovers can help widen the ribcage by increasing lung capacity and expanding the diaphragm. Since the shoulder is connected to the sternum, this will help widen the shoulders aswell. Even Arnold Schwarzenegger claimed he had gotten expansion from this.

@worstcel Read this, it may provide some valuable information to you aswell.

Last edited:

I am an unfortunate soul
Just look at it this way....you're framemaxxed upside down.

Same OP, the shirt part rings so true, I try to wear shirts that don't go below my belt.

Most of the surgeries I'm aware of make the shoulders and chest broader so that the hips look less wide in comparison. You'd be surprised at how much its about ratios compared to actual size. Things like deltoid implants, lat implants, fat grafting, and my favourite - clavicular lengthening. Its complicated to explain how that works but to sum it up, it's basically leg-lengthening for your clavicles (shoulder bones). Last time I checked Dr Epply did them but I'm not sure if he still does. As far as I'm aware there are no long term complications.

On the other side of the coin, the only things I'm aware of for hips would be liposuction (if it's due to fat) or an illiac crest harvest. The illiac crest harvest is usually used when someone has gotten into an accident and needs bone tissue to be grafted onto an injury. I haven't been able to find information on this ever being done for cosmetic reasons but I'm sure you could convince a doctor to do it for cosmetic reasons if you had the money considering this surgery is performed thousands of times a year and is relatively simple. They don't take much bone off but a bit shaved off in the right place can make quite a difference.

There are other ideas I have but you would need to talk to a plastic surgeon and discuss ideas. One thing I've thought of is perhaps taking fat from the lower body and grafting it onto the upper body, especially if you have a bad fat distribution.

Of course, these are all assuming you have the money and are willing to go through with surgeries. If not, I'll write a little section here about my other ideas (other people reading this, see my above post for extra generic advice like gymcelling etc).

An idea that I've found several times while scouring the Internet is a practise that I've coined the term 'belt binding' for. The premise of this is tying a reasonably tight belt around the upper pelvic bones for extended durations of time. This essentially curves the upper lliums inwards and upwards, honestly sounds retarded but other people have preported to have gotten results from doing this.

Referring back to the post I've written before. Some other gymcelling techniques could help build up the upper body. Breathing chest pullovers can help widen the ribcage by increasing lung capacity and expanding the diaphragm. Since the shoulder is connected to the sternum, this will help widen the shoulders aswell. Even Arnold Schwarzenegger claimed he had gotten expansion from this.

@worstcel Read this, it may provide some valuable information to you aswell.
Didn't read but the reply is appreciated.

I am an unfortunate soul

Pics would be nice.

I m like this. Had 95cm ribcage to 104 around hips before gymcelling ( low bf ecto ), but good clavicles though. Considering other health issues I started TRT and am now cycling 600mg. Learn how to train ( I recommend Pavel books ), do your powerlifts, learn how to eat and then just roid then the fuck out. I could send recent photos of my gainz.
You are supposed to count the width of the shoulders. Your hips being as wide as your underpits isn't as bad as net dummies make it out to be, you just don't have a good v-taper, you have a square shape.

mwbb5Cd.jpg
This guy has a decent rib cage though. Imagine someone with small and caved in ribs, kyphosis, the full nightmare package plus bigger lower body structure... So much for suifuel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back