Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My HIV Chad Got 35 + Matches In a Night + a hot GirlFriend (PICS/PROOF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20180210_101247.jpg

IMG_20180210_101627.jpg

IMG_20180210_135641.jpg

IMG_20180210_135719.jpg

IMG_20180210_135906.jpg

Pics of her

IMG_20180210_135419.jpg

IMG_20180210_135512.jpg

RATE HER

CAN YOU IMAGINE BEING A HIV NORMIE OR INCEL AND BEING TREATED THIS WAY?

CAN YOU ?

CAN YOU?

Holy shit this is potent suicide fuel.

Just be Chad theory.

"I can't have kids" means "I've let hundreds of men ejaculate inside of my vagina"

OrangeFez2311 said:
"I can't have kids" means "I've let hundreds of men ejaculate inside of my vagina"

she later sad that she has some condition tbh but I didn't screenshot it

but who knows..

She straight up asks him to be her boyfriend. This is not how this works. Well maybe for Chads it is

Chicko isn't a Chad but a God, and nobody's gonna read your bio on Tinder.

Holy fuck at this potent sui fuel.
Literally asked if he wants a gf from a prime female.
I would give everything for that...

This is getting to be too much. HIV Chad is worth more than me. Just lol. Femoids would rather risk contracting HIV from Chad than ever sleeping with me. Nothing like a potent blackpill to start the day.

CopeWithTheRope said:
This is getting to be too much. HIV Chad is worth more than me. Just lol. Femoids would rather risk contracting HIV from Chad than ever sleeping with me. Nothing like a potent blackpill to start the day.

the common theme was this

many called him "brave" for being so open about it

uninstall said:
CopeWithTheRope said:
the common theme was this
many called him "brave" for being so open about it
Everything is seen as positive and span into positive light when you have value..... Brutal.

Although to be honest Chico is literally God-tier. So it is kinda another plane of existence.

Homosapicuckus said:
Chicko isn't a Chad but a God, and nobody's gonna read your bio on Tinder.

Most did.

Chico may be pretty but he lacks masculinity by a handful

He has beta vibes so

Many people overrated his attractiveness

But yeah he is a 10 technically

uninstall said:
Most did.

Chico may be pretty but he lacks masculinity by a handful

He has beta vibes so

Many people overrated his attractiveness

But yeah he is a 10 technically

>Chico may be pretty be he lacks masculinity
>but yeah he is a 10

52907887-300x291.jpg

Homosapicuckus said:
>Chico may be pretty be he lacks masculinity
>but yeah he is a 10

52907887-300x291.jpg

u know what i meant 

he is the epitome of beauty but is a weak

anyone can see that

giphy.gif

BETA but pretty and women wnat him 9+/10

shawn-hatosy-pope-animal-kingdom-tnt.png

5-6.5 but alpha and not every woman wants him 

it's really simple boyo

WOW OP amazing work and thank you for actually posting pics+proof. This is quality content. Social experiments, ideas, tests, all done with proper proof. So much better than the constant "IT'S OVER" shitposting.

But yeah, proof that nothing matters.

uninstall said:
she later sad that she has some condition tbh but I didn't screenshot it

but who knows..

I talk to lots of women who can't. Many STDs can render a woman sterile. 

Fertility clinics are full of 25-40yos. At least the chick is honest.

Why do you think sex before marriage had such a taboo?

Lel. Im actually terrified of using Chico after seeing stuff like this. I feel like this is the equivalent of those rituals they tell you not to perform because you might get possesed by a demonic entity. Yet I cant resist. OP swipe in Asia please I really want to see how much more insane the results are.

The Atomic Black Pill II: The Sequel

It's fucking over, brothers.

Im so fucking sad

I have HIV. (Former homosexual)

Lmao

I already knew this. Foids will overlook one of the worst diseases to affect man just to get a taste of that Chad cawk.

Femoids would literally risk death and fuck a Chad as opposed to fucking a disease free incel. Having sex with an incel is a fate worse than death in the eyes of femoids. Top fucking kek.

Enigmatic said:
Femoids would literally risk death and fuck a Chad as opposed to fucking a disease free incel. Having sex with an incel is a fate worse than death in the eyes of femoids. Top fucking kek.
And when a Chad++ comes along with AIDS they will cheat on their Chad without a thought. Women who hookup with random men have no morals or loyalty. Anyone who believes otherwise is delusional.

laschowski has one of the most punchable faces ive ever seen

NYincel said:
And when a Chad++ comes along with AIDS they will cheat on their Chad without a thought. Women who hookup with random men have no morals or loyalty. Anyone who believes otherwise is delusional.

Whoever believes otherwise is a pathological cuck and should be singled out for rapid liquidation.

QuantumDummy said:
I have HIV. (Former homosexual)

Lmao

This is just the beginning boyo

I am currently collecting epic messages from my matches 

the blackpill will be heavy

uninstall said:
This is just the beginning boyo

I am currently collecting epic messages from my matches 

the blackpill will be heavy

Onward!

Surprisingly, the HIV transmission rates for straight couples are surprisingly low. About 1/900 per insertion for the male.

"I'm not here for hookups"

Women would rather sleep with chad with HIV rather than talk to us, dumb bitches deserve hiv

Being ugly makes you more of a diseased freak than HIV Chad.

Imagine her guzzling down his HIV ridden semen while licking every last drop that got on her fingers. She would rather do that than to be in the same room as incels. Hahahahahahahhaahahahaha JFL while rotting away Hahahah

life fuel tbh. bitches be getting wiped out by HIV chads means natural selection just hope they don't reproduce

life fuel tbh. bitches be getting wiped out by HIV chads means natural selection just hope they don't reproduce
I'm sure a cuck will be happy to take her

A 7/10 matches with a bunch of degenerate whores. ATOMIC BLACKPILL V5.054!

She looks like a used up 39 yr old

Just lol

No point of even trying as an incel. We already lost when our mothers conceived us

CAN YOU IMAGINE BEING A HIV NORMIE OR INCEL AND BEING TREATED THIS WAY?
how can I imagine being an HIV normie or incel if I can't even get laid to get the disease in the first place lol

Huh? She can't have kids and OP admitted she has some condition he didn't tell us about.

Basically, she doesn't want/can't have sex, which is why she has homed in on him. So who cares.

Lol what a pointless stupid thread, posted by an idiot and lauded further by a few other idiots. And it was stickied too smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.