Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My HIV Chad Got Superliked | Girl In a Relationship Wants Him | Atomic Blackpill (PIC

U

uninstall

Banned
-
image.jpg

image.jpg

This femoids - jflo if ur not a chad in this world

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

another femoid says being gay and HIV loaded is totally fine

image.jpg

I have TONS of messages I would need a day to reply to them all.

Enjoy this blackpill boyos

>I have HIV (former homosexual)

I fucking lost

they will literally die for chad lol

this is the biggest ragefuel ive ever seen

I want cucktears to admit being unattractive is a disadvantage

Recon9 said:
>I have HIV (former homosexual)
I fucking lost

>former

Lmao

You could be anything and attract girls, just by being good looking.

>falling for Chico

KEK, and she`s not even a basement dwelling 5/10 mentalcel virgin.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:

Find it funny how cucktears outnumber us 12 to 1 but still can't debunk any of our theories

uninstall said:
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Can women really not detect a threat? Fuck me, your profile is such an obvious catfish and they still like it. I swear women have the mentality of 5 year olds.

lool @ that roastie slut in a relationship but still on tinder.

_incelinside said:
Find it funny how cucktears outnumber us 12 to 1 but still can't debunk any of our theories

Yep all they can do is throw insults and bullshit platitudes

They're idiots how can they not know who Francisco Lachowski is or simply reverse search the picture

raywilliam639 said:
They're idiots how can they not know who Francisco Lachowski is or simply reverse search the picture

Male models are simply not that popular.

If he was a tennis player, it wouldn't work.

Also, the other pics are aspie selfies of him.

A few girls asked if it was me on the photos. I said yes and we continue to talk.

GeneticFilth said:

yeah, I loved to throw bitches

I sometimes open with "sup, foid" 

they still answer, sometimes with smiley faces

VST said:
Can women really not detect a threat? Fuck me, your profile is such an obvious catfish and they still like it. I swear women have the mentality of 5 year olds.

not only like

SUPERLIKE 

he was superlliked by some 9/10 and we started talking but I didn't continue the conversation because I was tired

I will restart it on the weekend

Reminder:

He is 28 year old virgin (never fucked a girl - it's in the bio)
Former faggots. Has HIV.

Works as construction worker, former model (not in the bio)

Still - NO problem

You can say that It's CHICO omg omg GOD CHICO

But at the end of the day, he is still a human being. He still lacks masculinity.

But nothing of this shit matters.

NOT ONE HAS EVEN ASKE ABOUT HEIGHT YET

I can make this dude a serial killers, baby slayer or whatever.

It still wouldn't matter.

Virginp0wers said:
lool @ that roastie slut in a relationship but still on tinder.

she is "confused"

I like how no one even asked what the fuck an INCEL mafia is and why their match was doing dealings with organized crime. There is really no limits to being Chad, not even death.

How do ppl still not know how to image search? its fkin 2k18, ppl are fkin retarded.

I lost it at "incel mafia"
It's over, they would rather date a Chad with aids than an incel. They also "analyze" Chad's entire "personality" just by looking at him and are more than willing to leave their current partner.

VST said:
legit, I know little kids who have more intelligence than they do. In the presence of attractive men, all of these "red flags" they claim they're so good at spotting fly under the radar.

caged at incel mafia

good thread OP

Cynistic said:
How do *women* still not know how to image search? its fkin 2k18, ppl are fkin retarded.

Fixed that for u

Just be a Chad with HIV theory.

This planet needs to be fucking nuked

Mods sticky this IMMEDIATELY.

Also LOOOOL at the incel mafia thing I actually laugh for a solid 3 minutes

Lol all that and girl said she will NOT be his girlfriend

haha retarded thread backfire and fail

close this retarded shit thread

Atomic Black Pill: Part II

"it's interesting to analize :)" fucking lol at trying to sound intelligent but making spelling mistakes

Jesus, the ragefuel is over the top

Cuck-Damage said:

yes, she hasn't said yes (a few other foids did already) but he is still talking to her

It's just tiresome to maintain those conversation especially when you know your own reality

most NORMIES (NOT INCELS) will not EVEN MATCH with a woman like that let alone lead a conversation of this RETARD LEVEL

Normie cucks are absent again lol.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:

They won't, they never will (okay, maybe they will on some rare occasions, but that's as rare as a unicorn)

They usually always try to find a way to circumvent the truth.

Just fuck off.. It's over

VST said:
uninstall said:
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Theory: Maybe they don't believe that's a legit description so they keep chatting with OP

uninstall said:
Cuck-Damage said:
yes, she hasn't said yes (a few other foids did already) but he is still talking to her
It's just tiresome to maintain those conversation especially when you know your own reality
most NORMIES (NOT INCELS) will not EVEN MATCH with a woman like that let alone lead a conversation of this RETARD LEVEL
Nah this thread is retarded and the OP is over-hyping stupid idiot

and that's the end of it

There are some valid points BUT:
1) Most women would not want a guy with HIV. There are women who want to marry child rapists and killers too. It is not mainstream.
2) That lady is about as 25 as I am, add 20 years and you get closer. She has a ton of filters and makeup on.
3) A woman like that isn't worth her weight in rusty scrap metal, she is going to jump on the next larger cock she finds. 
4)Tinder is a site where women are practically whoring themselves out for no money, I would think in exchange they would want the most attractive guy.

uninstall said:

Exactly most incels would not even match with those girls

HIV transmission rates are surprisingly low for straight couples. Almost makes getting barebacked by an HIV Chad worthwhile for an FHO. kek

Minjaze said:
legit, I know little kids who have more intelligence than they do. In the presence of attractive men, all of these "red flags" they claim they're so good at spotting fly under the radar.

^ What he said.

We are single because we're such "creeps" and women can smell the misogyny on us but apparently their telepathy fails with a gay, HIV+ chad.

femoids are aids, so it makes sense they'd want aids

JFL if you're not aidsmaxxing in 2018

"So you like me personality?"
"Of course"

Lol

Guys, we have confirmation that Stacy's would rather risk contracting a horrible disease than talk to ugly genetic trash.

km107 said:
Guys, we have confirmation that Stacy's would rather risk contracting a horrible disease than talk to ugly genetic trash.

this

I will never match with this woman despite being a better overall person than the chad here