Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "My hubby [fill in the rest of the sentence]"

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Anytime a foid uses the word, "hubby" you can be certain of of the following:

1. her husband is a normiecuck
2. she is getting creampied by a different Chad every night of the week

My hubby doesnt like when chad finishes inside me, what do i do?

My hubby is my father. Mommy doesn't know. Hee hee hee~!

when a woman online says "hubby" it makes me think she is fat as fuck for some reason

Absolutely. You think Chads would ever get called "hubby" by their wives? No chance.

What should a husband be called?
I'd go with the full-term husband not the pet name "hubby" which sounds demeaning, but obviously there's a lot more.

The point is a guy like this below will never be called "hubby" no matter if he gets married, how he acts, etc. You'll find almost ever instance of the term "hubby" is some average looking guy lacking any sort of masculinity.

Women think they inherit the man they married accomplishments because they give them starfish sex

What should a husband be called?
Husband should be replaced with the term "long term provider", it's not worthy of carrying the same definition it did when it wasn't complete shit and was actually a title to be proud of pewpew.

"My hubby thinks it's hilarious when I fart."

The word "hubby" makes me want to chop off my ears and make a soup out of it.

Hubby = cleaned up afterwards when Chad had finished

is a 6'9" Chad

"Hubby" is legit the number 1 synonym for "asexual cuck who I don't give a fuck about but latched onto for resources/to avoid the stigma of being a spinster"

My hubby let me fuck 5 guys in 1 day

JFL I know foids who do this

My husband, who happens to be 6'5"

when a woman online says "hubby" it makes me think she is fat as fuck for some reason
It makes me think the guy is fat as fuck tbh. “Hubby” is a fat guy nickname

My husband, who happens to be 6'5"

Vs. "my hubby who is 5'7" (and doesn't know that I'm getting creampied by 6'5" chad)"

Has to involve height also... always gets in there

whats worse is when AWFLs call their husband their "partner" to sound more progressive when theyre really just boring married white women.