Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My ideas and slipping further into into blackpill(help me be blackpilled, I need to be)

slyfishman

slyfishman

Greycel
I don't believe people deserve death for what society does to us incels but I do believe changes should be made, in none violent ways. Changes possibly on both sides but mainly with how society goes based off the all men must be 'chads' to be truly loved. No human deserves death and no human deserved the treatment Eliott received. This is a place for blackpilled brothers to speak their mind as they wish as such I will not disagree with them. Truly, I hope this place will bring more peace to all kinds so all may receive the lve we all deserve and foids will finally realize what they do is wrong and will change their ways as well.

Lol, I know my opinion is a bit opposing and I don't think I've been truly blackpilled yet but my hope is going down by the day. Still, I wish society would change but I am defeated. I also respect all my fellow blackpilled brothers have to say! In fact, please blackpill me more. I know there is no chance, I don't know why I hang on to this hope. sigh. Why am I posting this here wtf is this rant. UGH I HATE SOCIETY

R.I.P Elliot and all he killed because society is fucked up, not just him, not just incels.