Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment My inceldom recruiting missionary work: Part 2

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Meanwhile, I made an OkCupid account as a hag-roastie-landwhale-whore --

ONpjuJw.png

Upon opening the account, hundred of betas started to swarm around me. I got plenty of likes in a very short time. Then I started to giving likes to all currycels and I got couple of mutual matches. Immediately, one currycel started to sending me messages. I waited for couple of hours (like all whores do) and started replying to him.

That curry was horny as fuck, he was talking like he was holding his dick one hand and was about to zyzz.

b7lnK1M.png
4OOe0zI.png
BAeFHu4.png
zod11H9.png

8dQQnEq.png
0Opb1P0.png
NSyELro.png
AJqjqee.png

He does not even take second to start talking about sex. If I would given him the address he was ready to drive 3 hours to come to the place to shag a lard-laden pussy, and it was like 11pm here.

The rest of the conversation where I was trying to administer blackpills into his brown ass can be found --

Here

I gave him the dawaah (invitation) to the righteous path, hope he will be joining with us soon.

I did my part, what about you folks?

Click here for the part 1 of this series.
bump?

Last edited:
Lmao this is pretty funny

My black pill Dawah is currently on Incelswithouthate/braincels. I'll soon spread it into short/mgtow/dating etc. Lookism is too small but the rest... Lol... Allah Akbar ...

The foids can't stop the power of the BBP.

Making disciples I see

It's like talking to a chat bot.

My black pill Dawah is currently on Incelswithouthate/braincels. I'll soon spread it into short/mgtow/dating etc. Lookism is too small but the rest... Lol... Allah Akbar ...

The foids can't stop the power of the BBP.

Alhamdu-st.blackops2cel, may thy lord accept your hard work for the establishment of inceldom. Ameen.

You are truley doing gods work brother inshallah may we blackpill more curries and other subhumans alike

Alhamdu-st.blackops2cel, may thy lord accept your hard work for the establishment of inceldom. Ameen.

Thank you Brother. Alhamdu-st.blackops2cel. Ameen.

I got banned on 1 reddit forum for spreading the Dawah. I just reminded a Manlet that he's a Manlet for life and to convert to the sacred true path of Incellism with the Blackpill philosophy as our Holy Book & Prophets sayings.

Allahu Akbar.

ONpjuJw.png

Upon opening the account, hundred of betas started to swarm around me. I got plenty of likes in a very short time. Then I started to giving likes to all currycels and I got couple of mutual matches. Immediately, one currycel started to sending me messages. I waited for couple of hours (like all whores do) and started replying to him.

That curry was horny as fuck, he was talking like he was holding his dick one hand and was about to zyzz.

b7lnK1M.png
4OOe0zI.png
BAeFHu4.png
zod11H9.png

8dQQnEq.png
0Opb1P0.png
NSyELro.png
AJqjqee.png

He does not even take second to start talking about sex. If I would given him the address he was ready to drive 3 hours to come to the place to shag a lard-laden pussy, and it was like 11pm here.

The rest of the conversation where I was trying to administer blackpills into his brown ass can be found --

Here

I gave him the dawaah (invitation) to the righteous path, hope he will be joining with us soon.

bump?
I applaud your efforts, but anyone desperate enough to fuck that hambeast should be lynched on the spot imo. Its because of fucking cucks like that these whores smv has skyrocketed.

I applaud your efforts, but anyone desperate enough to fuck that hambeast should be lynched on the spot imo. Its because of fucking cucks like that these whores smv has skyrocketed.
Yea, 100% true. But St.Blackops2cel once said, no matter how worse your calamities are, you must strive to convey the holy message to those who are in need. Ameen.
Thank you Brother. Alhamdu-st.blackops2cel. Ameen.

I got banned on 1 reddit forum for spreading the Dawah. I just reminded a Manlet that he's a Manlet for life and to convert to the sacred true path of Incellism with the Blackpill philosophy as our Holy Book & Prophets sayings.

Allahu Akbar.
Yup, reddit is an unholy cuckridden cesspit, I got banned from truerateme, redpill, short and many other subs for the same reason, I can feel your sadness.

LOL this is good stuff, poor currycel is so horny that he's prepared to fuck a whale. So sad. I would like to hope that he would come here and swallow the blackpill, but he seems low IQ as fuck.

It's like talking to a chat bot.
Horny chat bot.
LOL this is good stuff, poor currycel is so horny that he's prepared to fuck a whale. So sad. I would like to hope that he would come here and swallow the blackpill, but he seems low IQ as fuck.
Kek.

ONpjuJw.png

b7lnK1M.png
4OOe0zI.png
BAeFHu4.png
zod11H9.png

8dQQnEq.png
0Opb1P0.png
NSyELro.png
AJqjqee.png

Here

bump?

Lol, life-fuel :D

I tried recruiting ppl from truerateme once. Didn’t work out.