Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My introduction

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Oldfag here, I've come here to cope as I've lurked around this forum for a few years, I'm in my mid thirties and I've just had it with all holes [femoids] where there's just no winning if you don't have the perfect looks or a shitload of money. [Or a combination of both.]

I've been hanging around on the internet since 1998 and I've witnessed the demise of the United States into the current Weimar cesspool that it is for several decades now. I'm a bit of a brainlet, was friends with the owner of this forum on Twitter briefly [wonder if he remembers me still] that is until the recent Twitter purges began getting rid of anybody and anyone for having unpopular opinions. This is my introductory post, hello everybody.

I really wanted to do this much sooner but I work constantly as a wagie where I have very little free time to myself.

This text was so hard to read. I barely understood anything.

Last edited:
There is a already a @Marquis de Sade here.

120 days of sodom was a good movie ngl.
There is? Damn, was hoping I had the only username here. Yeah, it was a legit movie underpinning the cruel inclinations or manifestations of human nature in general.

welcome aboard!

There is? Damn, was hoping I had the only username here. Yeah, it was a legit movie underpinning the cruel inclinations or manifestations of human nature in general.
Welcome to purgatory fellow marquis. Or as the eagles said 'you can check-out any time you like, but you can never leave.