Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My IQ has dropped significantly, i am starting forget how to speak. the end is near.

Byronic Incellino

Byronic Incellino

KHHV Conquered by demonic GigaStacies
★★★
This happened during the last 10 years.

I had almost no social interaction for personal reasons, i know 3 languages and i am starting to forget all of them.

I feel like there is no going back from this degeneration, i have micro-heart attacks when my phone is ringing or when i need to call someone.

My brain is too busy holding frame, thinking about my dried lips, pulling out my jaw to make it look good, slightly tilting my head to the left to hide my eye asymmetry.

I never touched a girl's hand in my entire life, if something like that ever happens i think i will melt in ecstasy.
i only remember throwing a brick in the head of a girl that was 2 years older than me because she was bullying me when i was a kid

When people that are not my close friends ask me if i like something, a food maybe, i answer the exact same thing "Yes! It's fantastic!!:soy:".

I feel like i am a fucking robot machine, living on autopilot, with no will.

I need to find a way to practice my 3 languages and go on with life, but it all seems so hopeless and destined to failure

4582923.jpg

Brutal tbh, I wonder what I will be like in 10 years, my lack of social interaction began when I started going to uni. I can understand what it is like, lots of self-doubt creeps in, you ask yourself "what am I even doing this for", where "this" could be anything from a hobby to studying a particular subject.

I think most people do things with the assumption that they will follow the normal path as they grow up, incels can cope for only so long with saying to themselves "I am just a late bloomer"

I need to find a way to practice my 3 languages and go on with life, but it all seems so hopeless and destined to failure
English is the only important language in the world right now anyways

English is the only important language in the world right now anyways
Not if you are living in italy, like me.
Most italians hate studying english, they are too obsessed with football instead :soy::banhammer:

Not if you are living in italy, like me.
Most italians hate studying english, they are too obsessed with football instead :soy::banhammer:
So Italian and English , what’s the 3rd language

Jesus Christ, this hits differently. I could easily get a STEM degree with an A grade for Computer Science but after my depression hit hard (and other mental illnesses), I stopped talking to people or using my brain, I started to forget how to speak, forget words, can't count in my head, my IQ took a massive hit because of my inceldom.

Modernization destroyed the concept of family and community.

No soul lived like this just a couple centuries ago.

Jesus Christ, this hits differently. I could easily get a STEM degree with an A grade for Computer Science but after my depression hit hard (and other mental illnesses), I stopped talking to people or using my brain, I started to forget how to speak, forget words, can't count in my head, my IQ took a massive hit because of my inceldom.
No one warned us.
Our brains are ruined...

GIVE ME BACK MY NEURONS :feelsUnreal::feelsree::feelsree:

same I'll probably die before 50 tbh. I already feel like an old man at 26

Same, I had potential to get into Cambridge university, ended up not getting into any uni at all because of depression

it's the next evolutionary step towards monke

don't fight, embrace

Premature dementia and alzheimers are real diseases. If you don't stimulate your mind sufficiently enough, you'll regress and be an empty shell of what you once were.

I had almost no social interaction for personal reasons, i know 3 languages and i am starting to forget all of them.

I feel like there is no going back from this degeneration, i have micro-heart attacks when my phone is ringing or when i need to call someone.

My brain is too busy holding frame, thinking about my dried lips, pulling out my jaw to make it look good, slightly tilting my head to the left to hide my eye asymmetry.

I never touched a girl's hand in my entire life, if something like that ever happens i think i will melt in ecstasy.
i only remember throwing a brick in the head of a girl that was 2 years older than me because she was bullying me when i was a kid

When people that are not my close friends ask me if i like something, a food maybe, i answer the exact same thing "Yes! It's fantastic!!:soy:".

4582923.jpg
Goddamn I feel this one. Never touched a girls hand or even kissed, while everyone else had. No social interaction for years. Fuck this goddamn earth

can I rape and hit this bitch's head on the ground if I go full monke?
monkes do not know what personal pronouns are
Screen-Shot-2015-03-03-at-10.36.43-AM.png

Last edited:
The same happened to me OP

I have intrusive thoughts about being a virgin at my age, I literally cant focus on shit and because of that everything is fucked

The same happened to me OP

I have intrusive thoughts about being a virgin at my age, I literally cant focus on shit and because of that everything is fucked
Good luck in life

I know how you feel bro, sometimes I realize I've not spoken to a human in like 3 weeks, especially with lockdown

4582923.jpg
i feel like my linguistic skills are also dying. I'm trying to read through the dictionary to sound superior to people but in actual conversations i slur my words a lot

i feel like my linguistic skills are also dying. I'm trying to read through the dictionary to sound superior to people but in actual conversations i slur my words a lot
Yeah i am forgetting basic words for some reason, it's like a cancer that is evolving at an allarming rate.

Must be the fact that i mostly speak italian, and even in that case it happens only a couple of times in a week

Yeah i am forgetting basic words for some reason, it's like a cancer that is evolving at an allarming rate.

Must be the fact that i mostly speak italian, and even in that case it happens only a couple of times in a week
yeah its really annoying when i want to say something simple but don't know how its like a nightmare where you cant express yourself

Modernization destroyed the concept of family and community.

No soul lived like this just a couple centuries ago.
Replace centuries with decades. People in 2000 were not living like us in 2020 at all.

Premature dementia and alzheimers are real diseases. If you don't stimulate your mind sufficiently enough, you'll regress and be an empty shell of what you once were.
You don't stimulate your mind->dementia? Is there any scientific data about this?

Happened to me ngl, I had spent over a year without reading or writing at all. My speech was fine, supported by the videos I used to watch and the fact that I admittedly used to talk to myself a lot due to the isolation. I had a very large spoken vocabulary actually.

As I first started posting things on this forum it took me a couple weeks to re-learn how to spell a few words (I could still write perfectly fine but had accumulated a series of small gaps in my spelling abilities). Just practise occasionally and you should be fine, I did notice I became emotionally erratic when I made inevitable mistakes as I started interacting with general culture again. Just get those neurones firing and you'll reform those needed synaptic connections, 5 mins a week is all you need.

Last edited:
Nice avi, what is it?

I feel it happening to me. My verbal skills are deteriorating and it’s becoming hard to think. It’s hard to go deep in thought and I usually forget what I was thinking 2 seconds earlier.

Once, when I was studying in Turkey, I spent so much time alone my own fucking shoulder jumpscared me. Not even joking, that's how depressed and disassociated I was.

Also, I forgot my name for like a split second, like "what's my name again? oh yeah it's so-and-so" because no one was talking to me

Once, when I was studying in Turkey, I spent so much time alone my own fucking shoulder jumpscared me. Not even joking, that's how depressed and disassociated I was.

Also, I forgot my name for like a split second, like "what's my name again? oh yeah it's so-and-so" because no one was talking to me
This happened to me a lot: you start to forget the month of your birthday, your clothes size, the number of your shoes

4582923.jpg
Unrelated but source on that Avi hot damn

I'm starting to notice my brain has been deteriorating too, and I'm desperately trying to stimulate it again. My Logic and Reasoning and Critical Thinking skills have been declining, and I'm not as Intuitive as when I was younger. I've even started to notice my thoughts aren't as complex as they used to be, I want to put an end to this badly.

Narrow-minded Anglophile perspective.
Nope, it’s a realistic perspective
Look at most jobs are they want English speakers since its the language spoken when communicating with internationals

That looks like china and after it got hit by a nuke. Also my IQ is already so low it can't possible get any lower.

Speaking German, Dutch, French, Mandarin etc. greatly increases earnings in my country and there are no reasons to assume it's different in other countries.
Mandarin I can agree on but why Dutch, German or French? Where do you live?

4582923.jpg
That looks so scenic and depressed, tbh I would like the environment.

I barely see anyone nowadays so I sometimes talk to myself or read things aloud in order to not forget it lol.

Maybe you can try that too?

I barely see anyone nowadays so I sometimes talk to myself or read things aloud in order to not forget it lol.

Maybe you can try that too?
That could help

4582923.jpg
Sounds brutal :feelsbadman:Loneliness is probably the worst thing for your health and wellbeing. Throwing a brick at your bully was based tho.