Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My ItsOver's nude collection tbhtbh

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
@itsOVER

Just go thailand

yvOh75I.png

zzzzwq.jpg

20180510 014545

wusicUKbSGqLxQQCo5-15g.png

20180510_014638.jpg

20180510_013537.png

20180504_204451.jpg

Unknown 1

IEmbONXh

Ugly

Itsover

Ugly 1

video edits(download :/)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/458444107635884062/464468899585589258/itsover.mp4
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/458444107635884062/464468959870058517/itsover2.mp4

It'sover has no lips. It's just two slices on flesh on top of each other that opens and closes.

LMAO you included the volvo.

This is what happened when he cheated on a gf:

he fucked 180 women and calls himself incel. Life is so fucking unfair, I hope he dies of super AIDS

Imagine if a bunch of JBW incels would tag with him in Thailand... Total carnage.
If I would go there, I would do an incel orgy and livestream it.

he fucked 180 women and calls himself incel. Life is so fucking unfair, I hope he dies of super AIDS
He makes more of an effort than 99 percent of this forum.

You almost completed the ItsOver Exodia collection

81aM0V7iQPL._SX466_.jpg

He makes more of an effort than 99 percent of this forum.
THIS

+ those vast majority of 180 are prostitutes

the FACT is itsover is more incel than 95% of white posters on this forum by virtue of

1- 5'7'' framelet with sub par face
2- virgin till 23
3 - literally moved to other side of the world to get laid, while teenagers that mog itsover on this forum wont even leave their basement

virginity != inceldom
it has to be INVOLUNTARY.

when will you kids realize that.

THIS

the FACT is itsover is more incel than 95% of white posters on this forum by virtue of

2- virgin till 23
3 - literally moved to other side of the world to get laid, while teenagers that mog itsover on this forum wont even leave their basement

virginity != inceldom

I might follow in his footsteps. Seems like a decent life.

Kind of hilarious how low inhib he is about cheating.

a God among incels. he really put money where his mouth is and did it

Imagine if a bunch of JBW incels would tag with him in Thailand... Total carnage.
If I would go there, I would do an incel orgy and livestream it.
You all realize he's eventually going to get murdered, right? White sex tourists end up "killing themselves" under mysterious circumstance in SEA all the time.
THIS

2- virgin till 23

virginity != inceldom

Give me some money and I'll go run JBW game in Thailand, will make informative and educational videos as well.

David Caradinemaxx.

@Weed you realize you'd be 1000x as successful as him if you did what he did right?

said mr 4k matches on tinder
or shouldve I said mr. 18yo who never approached a woman but already lost his virginity

"""""no"""""
you are nothing but a troll.

Last edited:
He needs to fucking die tbh
Just like all white people who only achieve things because of their skin color. FUcking pisses me off how you have to do nothing but to be white and you will be showered with opportunities and even praise on this forum.
Fuck all of you for acting as if this guy is some idol, if he had dark skin his life would be a million times worse
It just annoys me how powerful white privilege is and how you can do things non-white people can only dream

This is also why White Genocide is good, unironically

He needs to fucking die tbh
Just like all white people who only achieve things because of their skin color. FUcking pisses me off how you have to do nothing but to be white and you will be showered with opportunities and even praise on this forum.
Fuck all of you for acting as if this guy is some idol, if he had dark skin his life would be a million times worse
It just annoys me how powerful white privilege is and how you can do things non-white people can only dream

This is also why White Genocide is good, unironically
you are 100% right on white privilege and why whites can never be incel the way ethnics are.
whitecels can feel like they are incel but can never really be one the way ethnics are. Just like women on r/FA claiming to be forever alone. thats called voluntarily loneliness.

That being said, if there is 1 white person who you should sympathize with on this forum, that's itsover.
facts: vast majority of whitecels of this forum MOG him to the grave. and yet they claim incel, thats openly mocking us ethnic actual incels.

That's also why they banned @itsOVER
He made this forum uncomfortable, they banned him for absolutely meme reason like "opening wagecucks out thread". They couldn't ban him for "fakecel" reason cos they know they would have to boot half of this forum.

It is always white self proclaimed """incels""" that hated him most. Cos they know they BRUTALLY mog itsover to the grave. We know it. They know we know it.

@itsOVER is as INVOLUNTARILY celibate as a white man can be. Beyond that it becomes volcel. (unless deformed with missing limbs). He was a 23yo virgin. He moved to OTHER SIDE of the world to get a girlfriend. Meanwhile your average white selfproclaimed incel wont even leave his basement, let alone the country.

You should direct your hate towards volcel whites who mock us by their presence and still claim incel cos they are virgin. whent heir virginity is 100% voluntary.

If itsOVER is fakecel, then all virgin whites are volcel.

said mr 4k matches on tinder
or shouldve I said mr. 18yo who never approached a woman but already lost his virginity

"""""no"""""
you are nothing but a troll.
Any link of that tinder ?

Any link of that tinder ?
the troll admitted himself many times

then tried to cope by saying many of those matches were from asia

and now he says he couldnt do what itsover did despite the fact the he said himself majority of 4k matches were from SEA.
he admitted having sex too, the kid is only 18.
god knows what else he is not telling.

He is such a blatant troll/larp.

And I believed him with his story of subhuman chin.
Bad Weed, bad.

you are 100% right on white privilege and why whites can never be incel the way ethnics are.
whitecels can feel like they are incel but can never really be one the way ethnics are. Just like women on r/FA claiming to be forever alone. thats called voluntarily loneliness.

That being said, if there is 1 white person who you should sympathize with on this forum, that's itsover.
facts: vast majority of whitecels of this forum MOG him to the grave. and yet they claim incel, thats openly mocking us ethnic actual incels.

He made this forum uncomfortable, they banned him for absolutely meme reason like "opening wagecucks out thread". They couldn't ban him for "fakecel" reason cos they know they would have to boot half of this forum.

It is always white self proclaimed """incels""" that hated him most. Cos they know they BRUTALLY mog itsover to the grave. We know it. They know we know it.

@itsOVER is as INVOLUNTARILY celibate as a white man can be. Beyond that it becomes volcel. (unless deformed with missing limbs). He was a 23yo virgin. He moved to OTHER SIDE of the world to get a girlfriend. Meanwhile your average white selfproclaimed incel wont even leave his basement, let alone the country.

You should direct your hate towards volcel whites who mock us by their presence and still claim incel cos they are virgin. whent heir virginity is 100% voluntary.

Your posts are always super funny, followed.

Your posts are always super funny, followed.
laugh all you want
I dont care

the FACT is most of whitecels could do itsover did, if they moved to SEA. And you know it.
hell, many whites on this forum wouldnt even need to go to SEA. Just whitemaxxing in their western countries would land them a gf.

I ran a tinder experiment with whogivesafucc pics
and set up 2 dates in a couple of days. both of them are ethnic girls.

80% of whites on this forum never asked an ethnic girl out.
Volcelsme

You can laugh and clown me all you want.

Last edited:
As fake as you saying that you only got 2 hate messages when I alone sent 3

Jungle gook slayer

Did you confuse timelines buddy boyo? I had 2 at that time. Is 4 now

u blocked, you mad? lol

New pictures added!
20180914_220729.jpg
Nobody has ever seen ItsOver's side profile so there you go tbhthb Babushka inducing.
Itsover30

20180512 111253

Itsover7

20180630_170933.jpg

20180914_224955.jpg

20180914_225612.jpg

20180914_225709.jpg

20180914_225757.jpg

I agree 100% most here are fakeCels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back