Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My JB adventure

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
Back in the day, when I was still a raging bluepill FA sort of chap, I had this crush on a foid who worked at the local supermarket, in the baked-goods department. Let's call her Bread Girl. She looked like she was early twenties, and I was almost thirty. So I thought we were cool, age-wise. As to looks, she wasn't terribly pretty, so in the deluded state of mind that I still had in those days I reckoned I had a fair chance. She always smiled at me when I bought my bread, and asked how I was, like she actually gave a damn.

Because I'm not much of a talker (due to my disability), I decided to hand her a note, which said that I thought she looked cute and that I'd like to meet up someday. I handed her the note, and she seemed okay with it. But after waiting a few days I didn't get any reply. No big deal, I thought, she just doesn't feel like it, which happened to me all the time.

Next Saturday, however, I was rudely awakened by the door bell and by a fist pounding on my door. It was the police. "Did you hand this note to a young lady at the [local supermarket]?" asked the officer, waving my note in my face. "Yes," I said, "why, is anything the matter?" He then told me that I had scared the living shit out of Bread Girl, and that she was only fifteen. I had been very much mistaken as to her age, apparently. BG had shown the note to her dad, and he had contacted the police.

Fortunately, the police officer wasn't an unreasonable fellow. He had to admit that the note itself was perfectly polite and proper, and that I didn't commit any crime per se. So I got off with a warning, and an order not to contact her again. And that was the end of it.

so she called the cops on you...
a lot of my worst memories have to do with interactions with foids, though nothing this bad.
at least you know not to make that mistake again.

Do you live in the UK? That a scary story to be honest. It's hard to tell nowadays what age the femoids are.

Yes," I said, "why, is anything the matter?

Stupid fucking citizen. Dont answer any questions except name and date of birth.

Dumb fuck.

Get a lawyer the instance they ask you anything else even if they ask you how you like the weather.

Gullible
Piece
Of
Shit

Have fun being marked. You deserve all of it.

Last edited:
Aoc

Do you live in the UK? That a scary story to be honest. It's hard to tell nowadays what age the femoids are.

Netherlands.

Stupid fucking citizen. Dont answer any questions except name and date of birth.

Dumb fuck.

Get a lawyer the instance they ask you anything else even if they ask you how you like the weather.

Gullible
Piece
Of
Shit

Have fun being marked. You deserve all of it.
What if he then decides to frisk you and finds a bag of cocaine and then has you raped in jail during the night while you wait for your lawyer to bail you out?

What if he then decides to frisk you and finds a bag of cocaine and then has you raped in jail during the night while you wait for your lawyer to bail you out?
In all fairness to the Dutch police, they do tend to be reasonable and not heavy-handed at all. It all could have gone infinitely worse. It's best to cooperate with the police anyway, in most cases.

Too many movies

All foids look fuckable now a days, so I don’t blame you. They all wear fake up and barely wear clothes which gives the illusion they are much older than they might be.

There's no bread for your sandwich!

Trying to talk to a foid is "stalking" in 2020

Back in the day, when I was still a raging bluepill FA sort of chap, I had this crush on a foid who worked at the local supermarket, in the baked-goods department. Let's call her Bread Girl. She looked like she was early twenties, and I was almost thirty. So I thought we were cool, age-wise. As to looks, she wasn't terribly pretty, so in the deluded state of mind that I still had in those days I reckoned I had a fair chance. She always smiled at me when I bought my bread, and asked how I was, like she actually gave a damn.

Because I'm not much of a talker (due to my disability), I decided to hand her a note, which said that I thought she looked cute and that I'd like to meet up someday. I handed her the note, and she seemed okay with it. But after waiting a few days I didn't get any reply. No big deal, I thought, she just doesn't feel like it, which happened to me all the time.

Next Saturday, however, I was rudely awakened by the door bell and by a fist pounding on my door. It was the police. "Did you hand this note to a young lady at the [local supermarket]?" asked the officer, waving my note in my face. "Yes," I said, "why, is anything the matter?" He then told me that I had scared the living shit out of Bread Girl, and that she was only fifteen. I had been very much mistaken as to her age, apparently. BG had shown the note to her dad, and he had contacted the police.

Fortunately, the police officer wasn't an unreasonable fellow. He had to admit that the note itself was perfectly polite and proper, and that I didn't commit any crime per se. So I got off with a warning, and an order not to contact her again. And that was the end of it.
Brutal AgePill

low IQ. never approach a foid as ugly man nor ever help them unless you need to(wagie)

so she called the cops on you...
a lot of my worst memories have to do with interactions with foids, though nothing this bad.
at least you know not to make that mistake again.
It seemed like it was the dad that called based on the story.

Just put yourself out there! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: