Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My.laptop.6roke

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

NEET | Doesn't even have friends
★★★★★
Fuk.this.shit.all.I.wanted.was.a.tea.and.it.spilled.all.over.mykeyoard.and.now.some.keys.aren't.working.anymore.Now.I.have.to.use.the.family.omputer.to.6rowse.just.fuk.Phone.is.6roken.resently.too.just.fuk.this.insel.luk.

C7c

Over for teacels

fak that sucks tbh any chance you could get it fixed?

fak that sucks tbh any chance you could get it fixed?
No.keys.dont.work.anyore.and.its.a.dinky.tiny.laptop.Spa{e.key.RIP.

take this opportunity to become a gimmick poster on incels.co

Sorry. My laptop is so loud i can hear it all across my house.

Just buy another keyboard.

BUY NEW PHONE :feelstrash:

Buy new one :feelstrash:
6roke.depressed.neet.no.way.wage.slaving.I.don't.have.the.willpower.for.that..Need.[onvin[e.parents.How.though?

this is why i dont drink when im on PC

Dont u have any money for ur self for u copes? :feelsseriously: :feelstrash:
Internet is my cope. They're super helicopters and discouraged me from getting jobs growing up because 'I should focus on my studies'. Now I have basically no chance at getting a job because no experience :feelsree:

Internet is my cope. They're super helicopters and discouraged me from getting jobs growing up because 'I should focus on my studies'. Now I have basically no chance at getting a job because no experience :feelsree:
oh u fixed ur keyboard :feelstrash: u have so muchtime if u neet

oh u fixed ur keyboard :feelstrash: u have so muchtime if u neet
On family comp :feelsokman:. It doesn't matter bc it flies, I wake up and can't wait to go to bed again. Anyways I'm forced to help with cleaning/cooking/taking care of family. I think they only still tolerate me neeting because it's free labor.

On family comp :feelsokman:. It doesn't matter bc it flies, I wake up and can't wait to go to bed again. Anyways I'm forced to help with cleaning/cooking/taking care of family. I think they only still tolerate me neeting because it's free labor.
how old are u? :feelstrash:

early 20 MEANS U CAN STILL GET GF :feelstrash:
Forget it, I don't even have any social circle or even scattered friends. I'm learned that's a much bigger 'sin' than being ugly.

just buy a cheap keyboard and connect it to you laptop.

Forget it, I don't even have any social circle or even scattered friends. I'm learned that's a much bigger 'sin' than being ugly.
tried tinder? :feelstrash: