Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My laptop will be 16 years old in April and still going strong.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
20191122 072437

Dell Inspiron 9100, cost me £1200 brand new in April 2004. I only ever play old games and it does exactly what I need it to do perfectly, somehow I've managed to keep this badboy with me despite many bouts of homelessness lol.

View attachment 170760

Dell Inspiron 9100, cost me £1200 brand new in April 2004. I only ever play old games and it does exactly what I need it to do perfectly, somehow I've managed to keep this badboy with me despite many bouts of homelessness lol.
this seems to be an incel talent, everyone else has harddrive crashes except me, i still have files from the year 2001

That's based ngl

this seems to be an incel talent, everyone else has harddrive crashes except me, i still have files from the year 2001
Giphy 7

Still have some custom Quake and Doom wads from early 1997.

My laptop is just like me; subhuman and broken. Also just like me its gonna die young

My laptop is just like me; subhuman and broken. Also just like me its gonna die young
Mine's like me too, resiliant, beat-up, ancient yet somehow still alive.

It's a fold-up bed, I'm homeless and dossing in a kitchen and got the bed for free. Can't be fussy, it's actually quite comfortable.

It's a fold-up bed, I'm homeless and dossing in a kitchen and got the bed for free. Can't be fussy, it's actually quite comfortable.
Aaah, I think I remember your room pictures, cozy ngl

Still win xp not bad :feelshaha: :feelstrash:

I'm actually using Dell Inspiron too from 2012 it still works great and i can still cope with modern games.

No overheating issues?

And I thought my laptop is old with 4 years

Mogs me, my laptop is from 2015.

Laptops are for normies :feelsmage:

mogs me. i have to throw out my laptop in 3-4 years.

View attachment 170760

Wow, an I thought my Laptop from 2010 was old. It still works fine.

Wow, bro keep it running forever!

1200 is alot of money i dont have PC in 2004 and in 2005 i get 18 gb HDD 16gb VC 256mb ram whit CRT monitor 17 " and download 700mb movie for days :lul:

Based OS, even more based laptop durability.

nice tbh. my pc is really young in comparison

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back