Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My last post asking fellow cels here about what's the most low inhib thing they've ever done, made me realize just how low inhib I am in general.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26242
  • Start date
Deleted member 26242

Deleted member 26242

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
-
In my last post, I basically talked about the time where I stealthily masturbated behind my oneitis while we were in a elevator alone together in 7th grade. And in 8th grade, I basically was staring at my next oneitis tits in the middle of class for an extended period of time. Then one year in high school, I broke a foids jaw after she spat a big glob of spit on my face (I mentioned this story a few times in detail here in the past), I did not get charged with assault cuz she didn't want to press charges without risking herself getting charged for assault as well. I also remember in sophomore year, I grabbed a random freshman foids ass as a dare, she didn't say anything, just looked at me with a raised eyebrow and continued walking her way. Nothing happened out of this. Last thing I'll mention is when I threw a tray full of steaming hot pasta on one of my high school bully's face and just started beating on his face as he's laying on the floor. Keep in mind this beaner is a football player and why I did what I did was because he was shit talking. This is where I actually got charged with assault as a juvenile. It later got dropped though.

Honestly I'm not sure if there's even any saving me at this point. Even if there was some magical therapist that could help me with my handful of mental health problems, its probably too late to be helped. Or if it can be helped, it will take a awful long time. Shockingly I'm not as low inhib as an adult compared to my teen years, I guess now because I realize its so easy for a grown man to ruin his life. Like even if he says the wrong thing, his life is immediately made a living hell.

I also remember in sophomore year, I grabbed a random freshman foids ass as a dare, she didn't say anything, just looked at me with a raised eyebrow and continued walking her way. Nothing happened out of this.
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

biggest larper I've ever seen

If this is true then you truly are one of the most based people here. Good job for beating the shit of that bully and burning his face with hot pasta. Hopefully it reduced his smv.

Holy shit, negative inhib

You sound more like a special needs kid.

Only blacks can do this type of stuff and live to tell the tale

If this is true then you truly are one of the most based people here. Good job for beating the shit of that bully and burning his face with hot pasta. Hopefully it reduced his smv.

Nah niggers be catching bullets in their own hood from their own kind for this much shit.

I went to school with a few guys like this over the years. Reminds me of this one time in grade 3 this one little ghetto kid pissed off this mega trailer trash hoodrat kid (both cumskins) who was know to have extremely violent tendencies and not in a so subtle way. The teacher made the mistake of leaving the class for 60 seconds and the hoodrat kid struck. I just recall him beating this kid mercilessly in front of the class leaving blood and tears all over the floor. I felt bad for him actually as he was already suffering juvenile manletism. The psycho hoodrat kid was never seen again as far as I know. Put away in some fucked up place.

LARPing is for fags tbh. Just that when you live in a clown world for so long, you slowly adapt to the insanity associated with it.

LARPing is for fags tbh. Just that when you live in a clown world for so long, you slowly adapt to the insanity associated with it.
Pretty true. I have too much to lose tho so I would rather not act very low inhib

if you are under 18, you have all the space to be low inhib you want.
If you weren't before, it's now over for you

if you are under 18, you have all the space to be low inhib you want.
If you weren't before, it's now over for you
All this while I was under 18, and when my autism was on maximum overdrive. Now as an adult, especially as a adult MALE, you have to watch everything you do and make sure you don't offend anyone. Or in simpler terms, just castrate yourself. Unless you want to be another victim of cancel culture.

All this while I was under 18, and when my autism was on maximum overdrive. Now as an adult, especially as a adult MALE, you have to watch everything you do and make sure you don't offend anyone. Or in simpler terms, just castrate yourself. Unless you want to be another victim of cancel culture.
I wish I knew this before I was 18, I would have asked some women out.
But now it's over for me