Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My leg feels like shit again.

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
For anyone that doesn't know I've torn my meniscus years ago, I've been to many doctors that suggested me to remove part of my meniscus, the procedure is very expensive how ever and I could never afford it.

I saw a doctor on february that suggested a different approach, which is injecting hyaluronic acid on my knee to absorb all the pressure added to it and help knee heal.

It worked well I could walk again without pain. I got injections twice, doctor said in june that I won't be needing another one, knee should heal by now. But the irritation is coming back again and I can't bear another burden, especially now that I have so much shit to aim for. This shit's hilarious, I've been a full time rotter for years now and somehow I manage to get an injury pro athletes who push their bodies to their limits get, I'm raging so hard in the thought that I might have to waste more time and money and fall back to square one instead of accomplishing my goals before I'm too old! :feelsrope:

my legs are shit in general

I felt horrible pain when I got up after sitting for hours studying yesterday. It went away quickly but my knee is still sore, I've been procrastinating and not doing my leg workouts lately, I hope it will go away but the possibility of having to go through knee surgery is very real :feelsrope: