Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My legendary video on new channel

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
https://youtu.be/NWZm-cB0lQo

Yea I don't know what his plans will be

There is a fine line between the blackpill and complete sperging. You did nothing to help yourself leave us.

cyborgglory said:
There is a fine line between the blackpill and complete sperging. You did nothing to help yourself leave us.

Threads: 0

catfishman23 said:
Yea I don't know what his plans will be
I talked to him and he told me he plans to reupload all the vids he had on his other channel and some new ones.

cyborgglory said:

lol whos this newfag

cyborgglory said:

Why if I was part of the incel community and was invited on the incel discords

Earthbound said:
Threads: 0

I talked to him and he told me he plans to reupload all the vids he had on his other channel and some new ones.

He just messaged me saying that he is only going to upload only one video.

catfishman23 said:
Why if I was part of the incel community and was invited on the incel discords

He just messaged me saying that he is only going to upload only one video.

Yeah but he told me that it was cause you were laying low so he only wanted to upload one for the meantime. If you want him to post the rest then I or you can message him.

I remember the video, based as fuck. Continue to catfish these whores.

hindustan_zindabad said:
lol whos this newfag

maybe I'm just "new to this"  and don't get why we all aren't trying to help each other leave inceldom instead of doing things like this. maybe one day ill join everyeone and LDAR.

cyborgglory said:
maybe I'm just "new to this"  and don't get why we all aren't trying to help each other leave inceldom instead of doing things like this. maybe one day ill join everyeone and LDAR.

Yea this is a normie.
Normies are against ldaring and trying to help incels improve which is impossible.

You can't leave inceldom if it's virtually impossible for other incel members that are sub 5's

cyborgglory said:

OUT OUT OUT OUT

wtf SuperIncel93 just sent me this pic. Apparently someone (or some people) reported the vid. I think it was cyberglory too.
x9lyUPH.jpg