Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My life goal is to get a girlfriend

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Everything I do is to improve my chances of getting a girlfriend

Must be nice being your average high schooler and accomplishing my life goal at 14 and then moving on to accomplish greater things

I dont understand how everyone with a girlfriend is not a millionaire, not having a gf bogs me down so much

Id be reading something and just randomly stop to feel sad about not having a girlfriend

Id be on a zoom call or giving a presentation and just lose focus after it randomly hits me that I dont have a girlfriend

Not having a gf is like having a 0.10x multiplier applied to everything, I cant make the intrusive thoughts stop

Let's say you get the foid.
You breed.
In the best case scenario you get old together.
Die.
Surely your descendants are going to die.
Humanity will be extinct somewhen.

Fucking pieces of shit humans with their purposes, hopes and ideals.
They want to make sense in a universe that is in constant change.
JFL at you, who thinks life has a meaning.

You breed.
Die.
The worst thing is that he will pass on his rotten genes to the next generation that will suffer as much as he did. I also want to reproduce myself, but I sincerely feel sorry for my descendants if by some miracle I succeed.

The worst thing is that he will pass on his rotten genes to the next generation that will suffer as much as he did. I also want to reproduce myself, but I sincerely feel sorry for my descendants if by some miracle I succeed.
No, you don't understand.
Breeding is just another biological function, not some necessity to support the species or some shit.
While it helps maintaining the species, it doesn't have another meaning, we are just animals who are slaves of our instincts, with a difference we "reason" them.
At the end, it hasn't been nothing, it won't mean anything.

I understand you and I know how sad it is for I feel the same. But you still alive brother and there's some chances you can take, you just have to change your mind with these bad thoughts and maybe find some psychological help. Work in yourself, do something useful, get out of here and live your life the best you can. And if you don't reach your goals, at least you tried. Most people not even try to best their demons, but I know you can.

I understand you and I know how sad it is for I feel the same. But you still alive brother and there's some chances you can take, you just have to change your mind with these bad thoughts and maybe find some psychological help. Work in yourself, do something useful, get out of here and live your life the best you can. And if you don't reach your goals, at least you tried. Most people not even try to best their demons, but I know you can.
How do i know if this is copypasta or real ngl?

How do i know if this is copypasta or real ngl?
Bro shut up, these are my very thoughts on people here. I know that most of you are trolling, but I really want to help guys here. Even if you all think that's hopeless, at least I want to encourage someone to try hard. It's horrible to feel down all the time.

Bro shut up, these are my very thoughts on people here. I know that most of you are trolling, but I really want to help guys here. Even if you all think that's hopeless, at least I want to encourage someone to try hard. It's horrible to feel down all the time.
Just fuck you bluepilled faggot

Not gonna happen, no gf for ur face

Just fuck you bluepilled faggot
Look, If "shut up" was too hardcore for you, I'm sorry. All I ask you is to try something different my guy, I know how you feel inside everyday, but if you have a "bit" of something better, maybe you change your thoughts a little, for the best of course.

Yeah.... good luck with that. You will end up worse than before.
Having a gf will show you first hand the blackpill... It is very nice to fuck NGL

Must be nice being your average high schooler and accomplishing my life goal at 14 and then moving on to accomplish greater things
That's how i feel all the time. When I see a 14 yr old kissing his gf in the subway I think jesus christ that guy gigamogs me and is so ahead of me by every metric of developmental milestones

I totally feel stuck in childhood regardless of what i do in life because of this

I dont understand how everyone with a girlfriend is not a millionaire, not having a gf bogs me down so much

Id be reading something and just randomly stop to feel sad about not having a girlfriend

Id be on a zoom call or giving a presentation and just lose focus after it randomly hits me that I dont have a girlfriend
Same it destroys my focus

Pic related too

Ch4d

But I think normies are incredibly complacent AND distracted by other things. You get distracted because you don't have a gf. They get text messages and get tagged on social media every 2 minutes. They get invited to parties and go out all the time. They hang out with friends. They watch whatever tv series is popular. If they're into video games they'll spend 60 bucks to play whatever new console AAA console is out

I've worked with normies in college and they'd be on their phone all the fucking time because people messaged them or tagged them. Then when we had to go home and I asked them when they were planning on finishing their part of the project they'd be like "oh tonight i'm with my gf, tomorrow I'm going out with my friends, the day after my cousins are coming, then maybe I'll have some time idk hopefully"

Different distractions. And they don't feel like aiming high and working hard because their most fundamental needs are met. You have that gaping hole in your heart and life

That's how i feel all the time. When I see a 14 yr old kissing his gf in the subway I think jesus christ that guy gigamogs me and is so ahead of me by every metric of developmental milestones

I totally feel stuck in childhood regardless of what i do in life because of this

Same it destroys my focus

Pic related too

View attachment 392497

But I think normies are incredibly complacent AND distracted by other things. You get distracted because you don't have a gf. They get text messages and get tagged on social media every 2 minutes. They get invited to parties and go out all the time. They hang out with friends. They watch whatever tv series is popular. If they're into video games they'll spend 60 bucks to play whatever new console AAA console is out

I've worked with normies in college and they'd be on their phone all the fucking time because people messaged them or tagged them. Then when we had to go home and I asked them when they were planning on finishing their part of the project they'd be like "oh tonight i'm with my gf, tomorrow I'm going out with my friends, the day after my cousins are coming, then maybe I'll have some time idk hopefully"

Different distractions. And they don't feel like aiming high and working hard because their most fundamental needs are met. You have that gaping hole in your heart and life

Fucking lol @ 1), 2) and 3) in that pic

The struggle is real, I put so much more effort into everything compared to my classmates who have gfs

Honestly Im surprised that I even managed to graduate college, I guess I cope by studying

Fucking lol @ 1), 2) and 3) in that pic

The struggle is real, I put so much more effort into everything compared to my classmates who have gfs

Honestly Im surprised that I even managed to graduate college, I guess I cope by studying
We definitely cope by doing productive things. Even if that productivity is interrupted because we feel like shit we still force ourselves to engage in those things because it's not like we have much else to do.

Normal people have A LOT MORE to do, simply because of how socialized they are. So productive things tend to take a backseat

But can you even chill and enjoy yourself properly? What I've noticed is that non only am not super productive because those feels interrupt me, but when I try to take a break and enjoy myself ... I just can't do it. I feel like shit all the time even when I shouldn't

There's no escaping the feeling of loneliness and the constant reminder of failing at basic things like romance and sex.

I think not being able to feel good and happy and chill also ruins my productivity. Normal people get to recharge their battery so to speak, we don't

Imagine doing anything to impress a foid. Sounds like a cuck larp tbh.

Let's say you get the foid.
You breed.
Die.

Fucking pieces of shit humans with their purposes, hopes and ideals.
They want to make sense in a universe that is in constant change.
JFL at you, who thinks life has a meaning.
We are slaves to our instincts, it gives us a strong sense of accomplishment and happiness to be/have been in a relationship with a woman or or to have fucked one. Yes its meaningless, yes our genes are shit and shouldn't be passed on, but it was never our choice on what makes us happy in the first place.

Unless you have daughters then they'll be fucking chads no matter how ugly they are.

Nice goal, but i personally would find greater pleasure just imagining it tbh. In your dreams and imagination, she can be whatever the hell u want her to be.

Not a whore, similar motivations, a fuckin’ half-ghost half-human robot whatever. It’s not even worth trying with 98% of foids today.

lol half the posters in this thread are banned