[Serious] My life has come to a complete standstill. Its utter void. I need help.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
96d 16h 7m
So right now, my NEET life consists of just these things: sleeping, gaming, browsing the internet. Since realizing just how hopeless and unattainable everything is for me, I've given up, but the price of giving up and LDARing has been living with this stagnation and void. The stagnation and void is at such a level that I now consider my life to have reached its end; the only thing is that I am going on existing, but my life is the same. There is no progress, no betterment.If someone offered me an easy painless death right now, I'd take it in an instant. I just don't understand how I can keep myself occupied with copes when every single thing feels utterly meaningless. How do I go on living like this?

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
103d 14h 12m
I'm just trying to enjoy the moment cause i know everything will get worse

Mexicanmanletcel

Mexicanmanletcel

Recruit
-
17d 18h 2m
So right now, my NEET life consists of just these things: sleeping, gaming, browsing the internet. Since realizing just how hopeless and unattainable everything is for me, I've given up, but the price of giving up and LDARing has been living with this stagnation and void. The stagnation and void is at such a level that I now consider my life to have reached its end; the only thing is that I am going on existing, but my life is the same. There is no progress, no betterment.If someone offered me an easy painless death right now, I'd take it in an instant. I just don't understand how I can keep myself occupied with copes when every single thing feels utterly meaningless. How do I go on living like this?
You can do what a lot of people do including myself, wageslave to better your copes. I wageslave to survive though

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
96d 16h 7m
You can do what a lot of people do including myself, wageslave to better your copes. I wageslave to survive though
Interesting. Worth considering.
I just that I hate getting mogged when I go outside.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
63d 20h 18m
You can watch society go into chaos because of corona virus.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
-
24d 8h 33m
There's nothing you can do, after all everything is biologically predetermined right? Retard

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
96d 16h 7m
There's nothing you can do, after all everything is biologically predetermined right? Retard
GTFO of my thread moron.
Keep putting in effort while seeing ZERO ROI.

Mexicanmanletcel

Mexicanmanletcel

Recruit
-
17d 18h 2m
Interesting. Worth considering.
I just that I hate getting mogged when I go outside.
Yeah its brutal but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Overlord
-
76d 21h 55m
It’s over

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
-
24d 8h 33m
GTFO of my thread moron.
Keep putting in effort while seeing ZERO ROI.
seeing as though everything is biologically predetermined, its best just to skip to the ending and kill yourself.

Vision

Vision

Veteran
-
25d 5h 44m
I know how you feel. Aren’t you a currycel as well?

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
14d 13h 25m
Either meditate or do drugs. They'll have the same effect, but most people don't have the willpower to meditate.

Lots of alcohol and/or weed. Or whatever is legal where you live. You need to use high doses. As high as you can handle without losing consciousness.

I'm serious.

You need to put yourself in a completely different state of mind.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Overlord
-
76d 21h 55m
I've been doing that but its getting unbearably boring.
Reset your dopamine receptors, get piss drunk, go outside to catch corona, break your record of cooming in one day, do something different whatever. Anything to stave off boredom.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
96d 16h 7m
I'm serious.

You need to put yourself in a completely different state of mind.
Worth considering.
Reset your dopamine receptors, get piss drunk, go outside to catch corona, break your record of cooming in one day, do something different whatever. Anything to stave off boredom.
Thanks.
Same here, brocel. It was over the second we were born.
Honestly, I don't know how curries and asians do the same repetitive thing day after day without wanting to kill themselves.

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
-
13d 6h 45m
All thats left for us is to sit back and watch the world burn. In some sense we really are ghosts, our lives already over in any meaningful sense, condemned to observe the goings on of the world from a detached, passive perspective.

As far as any practical advice i just usually smoke weed when i get those feels until i forget about them

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
96d 16h 7m
All thats left for us is to sit back and watch the world burn. In some sense we really are ghosts, our lives already over in any meaningful sense, condemned to observe the goings on of the world from a detached, passive perspective.
:cryfeels::cryfeels: True af!

Vision

Vision

Veteran
-
25d 5h 44m
Worth considering.

Thanks.

Honestly, I don't know how curries and asians do the same repetitive thing day after day without wanting to kill themselves.
True. As a curry, you’re pretty much fucked in all aspects of life. Even getting an arranged marriage in the west is impossible because of how westernised curry foids are. You might be able to betabuxx and marry a poverty foid in curryland because you carry a western passport, but it’s game over when you bring them to the west. If you choose to stay in curryland, you better have a very well paying job. They’ll refuse to have sex with you either way, though.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
96d 16h 7m
If you choose to stay in curryland, you better have a very well paying job. They’ll refuse to have sex with you either way, though.
Yeah curryland doesn't have that hedonistic culture of sex. Sexless married couples are plenty there.

Vision

Vision

Veteran
-
25d 5h 44m
Yeah curryland doesn't have that hedonistic culture of sex. Sexless married couples are plenty there.
Truth. People here would have their mind blown if they knew how many sexless married curry couples there are.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
96d 16h 7m
Truth. People here would have their mind blown if they knew how many sexless married curry couples there are.
People in the west divorce or breakup over the lack of sex or the lack of satisfactory sex. That rarely happens in curryland.

Vision

Vision

Veteran
-
25d 5h 44m
People in the west divorce or breakup over the lack of sex or the lack of satisfactory sex. That rarely happens in curryland.
Yeah. Sex is a taboo topic in curry households. I could never imagine curry parents casually giving ‘sex talk’ to their kids, the way white parents do. My brother is much better looking than me and he’s got a girlfriend but he never brings her over or talks about her to my parents because he thinks they’ll find it disrespectful. Whereas white people can bring girls/boys over and fuck them in their parents house. I’m not gonna lie, I wouldn’t be able to tolerate that.

Last edited:
TheGambler2

TheGambler2

Non NT=Death
-
13d 9h 25m
Everyday's the same so I
Drink to hide the pain inside

:feelsrope: