Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My life hasn’t even started yet

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
I missed out on basically everything, involuntarily threw away my youth coping with video games because the bullying and harassment was so bad at school and I struggled hard to make friends.

its hard enough surviving with autism, but to be an ugly subhuman on top of it all is just a nightmare of a life.

No one will ever want me and I think the only true solution is roping.

All my best memories are literally just stupid things that happened in video games

your place is here. try to make some money and get better copes.

I missed out on basically everything, involuntarily threw away my youth coping with video games because the bullying and harassment was so bad at school and I struggled hard to make friends.

its hard enough surviving with autism, but to be an ugly subhuman on top of it all is just a nightmare of a life.

All my best memories are literally just stupid things that happened in video games
It is normal here feel free to talk in depth

I feel you bro!
Im almost the same, no woman wandet me truly in my entire life.
The only thing that kept me going were the drugs, at first it was like a salvation but after 7 years it makes things just difficult.
And I dont know why no girl wants me, im nice, not ugly(accoarding to friends) but the girls only want assholes who treating them like shit and do things that I never would do.
If they would just give me a chance I could show them what kind of man I am but no "its not you, I just want not a relationship atm" but after one month she goes with some asshole who cheat on her and just want her pussy.
It's absolutely sickening!

Do something, you thought you'll never do. Become a gangster or a rapper idk. Have some fun and die a legend

It will never start. Trust me i am 28, and was hoping for that moment, that day when someone, something will make life shine but it will not come today, not tomorrow, not the week after that, not the months,years, decades later.