Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My Life is a Joke

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
I work in a job i hate .
My boss openly insults me because he knows i depend on his money and i am too high inhib to do something about it .
My coworkers act like i dont exist and if they acknowledge me , they subtly let me know that i am not wanted there .
Female Coworkers only talk buisness with me but flirt with Chadlite Coworker all the time .
All my coworkers mog me and when some new guy starts working here he instantly climbs one rank above me in the dominance hierarchy , even though i work here for 4 years .
The head of my department is a female and she is extremely bad at leading , she is just nice to the people that she LIKES MORE and not the people that WORK HARDER AND BETTER .
Women should not have positions of Power . Ever .

I have zero Friends .
Never had a single friend my whole life , only some guys who did drugs with me and laughed behind my back back in school , they just wanted free stuff .
And i honestly think of myself as a loyal and good person , im extremely generous to the people i like , i respect boundaries , i listen , i try to help them but still nobody likes me .
Also i am KHHV in my twenties ( wont say exact age cause i have an extreme irrational fear of getting found on this forum by someone i know , i know that its unlikely .. ) .

I have the lowest possible education in my country , have no special skills and can only work shitty minimum wage jobs .
I am Human Trash .

I lost contact with my Family .
Im all alone .
I have zero Reasons to be motivated .
But i gotta be a serious Man now .
Work and pay bills , LDAR in my free time and anticipate the moment i have to go to work again with dread .

A few Milimeters of Bone .

Why do i cling to this Life so hard ?
Why cant i just let go ?
Why cant i just give up and accept defeat ?

i honestly think of myself as a loyal and good person , im extremely generous to the people i like , i respect boundaries , i listen , i try to help them but still nobody likes me .
Same, I take my relationships seriously and yet nobody can form a true connection with me all because of my genes
Why do i cling to this Life so hard ?
Why cant i just let go ?
Why cant i just give up and accept defeat ?
Honestly I suggest you truly analyze your life and ask yourself 2 things
  1. Has my life so far been shitty, ok, or good
  2. Given all that I know will things get better or worse

Sorry you've had a hard time so far bro. Your situation at work is so familiar to me. I ended up going self employed to escape it.

My only friends were only ever people I did drugs with too. Maybe it beats being alone? I don't know. Keep exploring new copes and improving your looks as much as is possible - there is no other way to improve your interactions with people unless you can earn tons of money.

Found the inkel, must be your toxic facial structure

Edit: The bull has sent the wife crashing into the fridge, breaking all my soylent bottles. I am literally shaking

I'm the lowest of the low too OP. Better to rope now tbh

Harsh reality of being a genetic subhuman

Life itself is a joke

What happened? Did you dropout of high school?
I was bullied all throughout school and was too weak to defend myself when multiple older and bigger guys beat me up ( im a manlet ) .
Happened in every school i went to .
I dropped out multiple times because of this , but i managed to regain the lowest Education later on .
Bullys win everytime , there are multiple Studies supporting this .

Also im not from America i live in Europe , so i dont know your school system .

im sorry op. tbh get out of your job and go to construction. i see short and fat mexicans workin. if they can do it you can too. find a laborer job and you will deifnitely move up bc construction is more about ppl who can be on time and responsible. hard work is rewarded instead of punished. they promote ppl quick even without a degree if you get the job done right.

or no troll you could immigrate to some other country by pretendin to be a refugee. go to sweden to rape in minecraft and get away with it or a comfy cell with your own tv.

We are all living jokes. Genetic dead ends.

Society is doomed, man.

im sorry op. tbh get out of your job and go to construction. i see short and fat mexicans workin. if they can do it you can too. find a laborer job and you will deifnitely move up bc construction is more about ppl who can be on time and responsible. hard work is rewarded instead of punished. they promote ppl quick even without a degree if you get the job done right.

or no troll you could immigrate to some other country by pretendin to be a refugee. go to sweden to rape in minecraft and get away with it or a comfy cell with your own tv.
Yeah , im gonna quit my job and search for a job with very few female coworkers where i dont have to interact with humans in general .
Does anybody have an idea ?

If all fails ill go to the military , sadly in my country female soldiers are a thing now or else i would have gone there years ago .