Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Life is Better with the Blackpill

Phaoni

Phaoni

Officer
Ever since I've ingested a decent amount of blackpill statistics and research, I've come to the conclusion that looks are the foremost important factor that decide if a woman couples with a man. In fact, it is not a factor shared with any other factor: a woman's decision to kiss, be romantic and have sex with a man are 100%, ONE HUNDRED PERCENT, based on his physical appearance.

If you look at the recent blackpill threads, you'll see that a female partner has increase chances to cuckold you with a more attractive mate during certain cyclical periods, and that women have more numerous and more intense orgasms with hot and sexy men.

https://incels.is/threads/alpha-fuc...abuxxing-scientific-proof.68343/#post-1274869

https://incels.is/threads/women-orgasm-with-good-looking-men.68133/

Which leads me, an unattractive male, to totally give up on trying to be seductive, charming, confident, or masculine with women to attempt to lock down a relationship or a date. I don't care if I'm a NEET, I don't care if I shower, I don't care anymore if I don't hold my posture in public, I don't care anymore about acting and looking cool in front of my peers, I don't care about being agreeable or alpha, I don't care about wasting my life on computer games, I don't care whether I have a social circle or if I'm a recluse, all these things are irrelevant since in the end, the shape of your body and the attractiveness of your face are what MAKES YOU A PARTNER.

This reality has unloaded a huge pressure off my back. I'm basically done LARPing forever. I feel no more pressure to be something or to be a real man. These things are meaningless if you're an ugly truecel like me. I'm done trying. I can be awkward now, I can stop the inner stigma of doing nerdy things. You've been fed bullshit if you're told you can have a partner you want when you're a 3- male, despite all the efforts you put in your character and inner qualities.

I'm aware of all the research that points women can get good relationships with less attractive males. What these researchers point out, however, is that a woman can go down from a Chad to a normie, but will, in reality and for the life of her, refuse to date your repulsive incel ass.

I can totally be myself now since trying anything else will lead me nowhere.

Same I regret being a bluepilled naive cuck
Still highinhib tho

the blackpill actually forced me out of permanent LDARing and made me get a gym membership and lose weight to go from obese to average range weight. it also led me to nofap. bluepill is dangerous if anything encouraging incels to LDAR.

Ever since I've ingested a decent amount of blackpill statistics and research, I've come to the conclusion that looks are the foremost important factor that decide if a woman couples with a man. In fact, it is not a factor shared with any other factor: a woman's decision to kiss, be romantic and have sex with a man are 100%, ONE HUNDRED PERCENT, based on his physical appearance.

If you look at the recent blackpill threads, you'll see that a female partner has increase chances to cuckold you with a more attractive mate during certain cyclical periods, and that women have more numerous and more intense orgasms with hot and sexy men.

https://incels.is/threads/alpha-fuc...abuxxing-scientific-proof.68343/#post-1274869

https://incels.is/threads/women-orgasm-with-good-looking-men.68133/

Which leads me, an unattractive male, to totally give up on trying to be seductive, charming, confident, or masculine with women to attempt to lock down a relationship or a date. I don't care if I'm a NEET, I don't care if I shower, I don't care anymore if I don't hold my posture in public, I don't care anymore about acting and looking cool in front of my peers, I don't care about being agreeable or alpha, I don't care about wasting my life on computer games, I don't care whether I have a social circle or if I'm a recluse, all these things are irrelevant since in the end, the shape of your body and the attractiveness of your face are what MAKES YOU A PARTNER.

This reality has unloaded a huge pressure off my back. I'm basically done LARPing forever. I feel no more pressure to be something or to be a real man. These things are meaningless if you're an ugly truecel like me. I'm done trying. I can be awkward now, I can stop the inner stigma of doing nerdy things. You've been fed bullshit if you're told you can have a partner you want when you're a 3- male, despite all the efforts you put in your character and inner qualities.

I'm aware of all the research that points women can get good relationships with less attractive males. What these researchers point out, however, is that a woman can go down from a Chad to a normie, but will, in reality and for the life of her, refuse to date your repulsive incel ass.

I can totally be myself now since trying anything else will lead me nowhere.

Accepting my fate as an Incel has made me aware that I've got all the time in the world until my death since no one wants me based on my hideous appearance then I can live it up as best as I can try to.

On the one hand it's great. On the other I'm dying inside out.

Accepting my fate as an Incel has made me aware that I've got all the time in the world until my death since no one wants me based on my hideous appearance then I can live it up as best as I can try to.

On the one hand it's great. On the other I'm dying inside out.

Hit the gym. The endorphins you get from serious physical exercise will push off your hate for life.

Hit the gym. The endorphins you get from serious physical exercise will push off your hate for life.

I do that. Nothing seems to work.