Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My life is fucking cursed, fuck this voodoo shit

Kirito3

Kirito3

Edgelord
I feel like every time I try to self improve I get fucking forced to my knees and then slashed with a huge fucking knife so all my blood and guts fucking spill out. No matter what I do theres a ceiling I will never cross and I will always get dragged down in weighted chains to the bottom. I hate fucking being repulsive so fucking much. Every day in my life ever since I was a kid I wanted to reach for the stars but I'm denied the ability to even touch them, let alone grab them like everyone else. All I want to do is feel the stardust on my fingers, even for a moment...

Why was I denied the chance to live my best life? Why is it that everything I accomplish is a joke? Why is my life such a joke?

You're dragging through life uninspired because you lack a muse.

I feel like every time I try to self improve I get fucking forced to my knees and then slashed with a huge fucking knife so all my blood and guts fucking spill out. No matter what I do theres a ceiling I will never cross and I will always get dragged down in weighted chains to the bottom. I hate fucking being repulsive so fucking much. Every day in my life ever since I was a kid I wanted to reach for the stars but I'm denied the ability to even touch them, let alone grab them like everyone else. All I want to do is feel the stardust on my fingers, even for a moment...

Why was I denied the chance to live my best life? Why is it that everything I accomplish is a joke? Why is my life such a joke?

you are genetic trash thats why , maybe mental too but thats just cope

I made a post about that. Here is the thing.. We choose nothing but something chooses for us. We are simply puppets of unknown evil forse.
The only one tribe that understood it was Bantu. They believe that beyond the life some warlock is hidden and that purpose of man is to find him and destroy.... But it is almost impossible...

It's scary isn't it?

my life was cursed since born, i born disabled