Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My life is garbage, it will continue being garbage and it has nothing to offer anymore

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
Nothing is going on in my life. I feel like an npc in a shitty game with no protagonist. This pandemic amplified it into an even worse level. When I see literal children discuss their hijinks with teachers on some platforms I feel like an old man. My life hasn't even begun and I already feel left behind.
My brain stopped thinking, I often catch myself not thinking about anything. I picked up a math textbook, and am fortunate to say that I haven't gone completely retarded yet but I am mentally rotting.
I keep picking up bad habits and not fixing old ones. I told myself I'd exercise this year and had an entire half a year to do something productive with myself yet I keep rotting. I don't even know what I've done with my life for this past year.
Feels like some fucky sequence in a movie thats meant to fuck with you except its been going on for years now.
I can't even articulate it. Just like the white noise in my head this wall of text hasn't even said anything of substance. I guess thats the best demonstration

Unironically inject t is my advice

Well boyo, at least it isn't too late to reverse that damage, but it will be pretty soon. I've seen some people going down this path, and trust me, you do not want that shit for yourself. If you don't start doing something ASAP to change this, your life will become a horrible amalgamation of days, you'll lose the notion of time, and depression will cripple you in a way you can't even imagine.

Don't do that to yourself, buddy boyo. Take the whitepill.

Well boyo, at least it isn't too late to reverse that damage, but it will be pretty soon. I've seen some people going down this path, and trust me, you do not want that shit for yourself. If you don't start doing something ASAP to change this, your life will become a horrible amalgamation of days, you'll lose the notion of time, and depression will cripple you in a way you can't even imagine.

Don't do that to yourself, buddy boyo. Take the whitepill.
whitepill = redpill repackaged

guess it's about time to take the whitepill

whitepill = redpill repackaged
Whitepill dousnt promise you pussy if you act a certain way, whitepill is just trying to fix what you can because no matter how bad you have it now it can get alot worse.

Whitepill dousnt promise you pussy if you act a certain way, whitepill is just trying to fix what you can because no matter how bad you have it now it can get alot worse.
Your just falling in line to the system that benefits women,

it doesn't have to if most men became blackpilled

whitepills tend not to hate women