Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My life is improving, slowly but surely

Zzzguy

Zzzguy

Banned
-
So my life went downhill in January 2011 when a few key events happened that lead to me watching my whole life unravel before my very eyes. And for the 8 years, overall my life was absolute misery. Until November 25th, 2019 when I got a new counselor who started the process of getting me a new payee after my mom laundered my money for 4 years straight and throughout 2020 things continued to change in the right direction overall except for two major negative developments that happened that year, but as of right now it appears they're gone. As of 2021 my next plan is to become my own payee, buy the house, evict my family, take it to court (or file a restraining order if they become violent) and afterwards laugh as I watch their ruin after what they did to me for 10 years straight. And everything after that is up to time to decide itself.

Once I get all my ducks in a row, I can enter a second Golden Era of my life. A time where I can enjoy life all over again. I can't be too positive now about it, but what I can say for now is that things are definitely changing. What about you guys?

K but how does this increase your psl

Launder money? Wtf