Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My life is meaningless, what can I do?

1m62dtr

1m62dtr

5’3 - It’s Over for me
★★
LONG POST ALERT

Right of the bat, I’m a youngcel, but believe me, outside of divine miracle, things won’t get better by themselves :feelsrope:

I’m 5’3, 17, have acne, average looking face outside of pimples, bad teeth, and am overly timid because of shitty experiences (only time I tried MYSELF to make friends with a guy at 12~13, the dude started punching me and threatening to push me under a car) :feelsrope:

Before highschool I was lightly bullied, and had a group of friends (the typical nerds) but rn, if I’m totally fine bullying-wise, I just get ignored, like I don’t exist. :feelsrope: At least before I existed, I was the small nerd guy. :feelsokman:

It’s been 6 years since I’ve last spoken actively to girls, and it’s been 6 years where I didn’t fall in love. I feel kinda broken (Ik, it sounds edgy :feelsmage:)

I’m giving myself until 20yo to start doing better (love, socially and work/study wise), but I don’t really have any hope. By then I’ll probably just give up, even though me trying hard rn is just working out in my room :feelsahh: I make a great effort at avoiding any possible interaction (and people at school help me they ignore me) especially wirh girls, can’t be bothered with them. They may be hot or watev’ but when they open they mouths shit spews from it, like sub80iq:feelswow:

What would you guys advise me? And to those who might ask, no, I won’t grow anymore, maybe an inch if I’m lucky :feelsrope:

I think it’s over, but I gotta try, right? Too shy and akward to deal with girls, just having some attention irl would be nice. :feelsrope:

I totally acknowledge this is pure COPE, as a 5’3 male I am utter genetic garbage :feelsrope: Only chance is to go tranny, but f that bro :dafuckfeels:

Ik I probably won’t ever be successful in dating women (I’m not interested in men as far as I know) but just finding something to wake up for everyday... :feelscry: Rn it’s working out, total gymcel, but other than that, I don’t have any interests really. Too lazy to read or write, listen to music, not interested in school or any particular thing, no talent, poor, prolly gonna settle for NEET or working a job where I do nothing (aka french public fonction; teacher...) Yeh I’m a french monkey btw :feelsLSD:

you can still grow. I recommend eating raw meat for growth hormones

go crazy or die alone.

btw you are 17 u will still grow.

You used too many emotes now it's cringe

If you are 5'3 by 17 you can't grow. It's officially over for you my friend.

you can still grow. I recommend eating raw meat for growth hormones

go crazy or die alone.

btw you are 17 u will still grow.

I went to puberty doctors younger, they clearly said my growth spurt was over.

Know what’s even funnier? I could’ve taken growth hormone, but my dumbass 11yo self said ”No, it’s fine to be small” :feelshmm:

If you're not norwooding yet, you're FINE.

Jestermax, carmax, statusmax, bulgemax. Do WHATEVER IT TAKES.

When the reaper comes, there is no return.

I went to puberty doctors younger, they clearly said my growth spurt was over.

Know what’s even funnier? I could’ve taken growth hormone, but my dumbass 11yo self said ”No, it’s fine to be small” :feelshmm:

you let yourself be stopped just like that? you're 17 attempt saving your life before it's too late bro honest advice.

just because a random doctor says so doesn't mean it's true

Become a jihadist

you let yourself be stopped just like that? you're 17 attempt saving your life before it's too late bro honest advice.

just because a random doctor says so doesn't mean it's true

I’ve been 5’3 for 2 years now, did x-rays of growth plates and shit

If you're not norwooding yet, you're FINE.

Jestermax, carmax, statusmax, bulgemax. Do WHATEVER IT TAKES.

When the reaper comes, there is no return.

I don’t want to have to be someone I’m not man, Ik it probably won’t get me anywhere, everything is about value...

Become a jihadist

Nah bro

LONG POST ALERT

Right of the bat, I’m a youngcel, but believe me, outside of divine miracle, things won’t get better by themselves :feelsrope:

I’m 5’3, 17, have acne, average looking face outside of pimples, bad teeth, and am overly timid because of shitty experiences (only time I tried MYSELF to make friends with a guy at 12~13, the dude started punching me and threatening to push me under a car) :feelsrope:

Before highschool I was lightly bullied, and had a group of friends (the typical nerds) but rn, if I’m totally fine bullying-wise, I just get ignored, like I don’t exist. :feelsrope: At least before I existed, I was the small nerd guy. :feelsokman:

It’s been 6 years since I’ve last spoken actively to girls, and it’s been 6 years where I didn’t fall in love. I feel kinda broken (Ik, it sounds edgy :feelsmage:)

I’m giving myself until 20yo to start doing better (love, socially and work/study wise), but I don’t really have any hope. By then I’ll probably just give up, even though me trying hard rn is just working out in my room :feelsahh: I make a great effort at avoiding any possible interaction (and people at school help me they ignore me) especially wirh girls, can’t be bothered with them. They may be hot or watev’ but when they open they mouths shit spews from it, like sub80iq:feelswow:

What would you guys advise me? And to those who might ask, no, I won’t grow anymore, maybe an inch if I’m lucky :feelsrope:

I think it’s over, but I gotta try, right? Too shy and akward to deal with girls, just having some attention irl would be nice. :feelsrope:

I totally acknowledge this is pure COPE, as a 5’3 male I am utter genetic garbage :feelsrope: Only chance is to go tranny, but f that bro :dafuckfeels:

Ik I probably won’t ever be successful in dating women (I’m not interested in men as far as I know) but just finding something to wake up for everyday... :feelscry: Rn it’s working out, total gymcel, but other than that, I don’t have any interests really. Too lazy to read or write, listen to music, not interested in school or any particular thing, no talent, poor, prolly gonna settle for NEET or working a job where I do nothing (aka french public fonction; teacher...) Yeh I’m a french monkey btw :feelsLSD:
Add meaning to your life

I am 28 KHV autist ogre. My life ended during the era when you youngcels were born, the early 2000s.

I don’t want to have to be someone I’m not man, Ik it probably won’t get me anywhere, everything is about value...

I understand.

In that case, maybe go for the "bad boy" image. It sounds like you're already a slacker of sorts (you don't like school, you're not interested in pursuing a career, you don't have any hobbies).

If you gymmax and roidmax, you might be able to potentially thugmax. Even manlets, if they're bulky enough, can put fear into normies.

I understand.

In that case, maybe go for the "bad boy" image. It sounds like you're already a slacker or sorts (you don't like school, you're not interested in pursuing a career, you don't have any hobbies).

If you gymmax and roidmax, you might be able to potentially thugmax. Even manlets, if they're bulky enough, can put fear into normies.

Yeah that’s kinda what I’m doing rn, or maybe me being cold to people is just a defense mechanism. I intend in being ripped yeah, maybe learn how to fight too so I won’t get bossed around so easily.

Yeah that’s kinda what I’m doing rn, or maybe me being cold to people is just a defense mechanism. I intend in being ripped yeah, maybe learn how to fight too so I won’t get bossed around so easily.

If you're absolutely jacked and you can fight, you'll have respect from normies and even a lot of Chads to be honest.

I will never comprehend youngcels coming to this forum and ruining any chances of ascension they can. The longer you will be here the less of a chance you have to ever ascend. You must maxx everything while you are young and you will have much better chances.

Literally approach everyone in ur school or college or whatever. Go to all activity that foids go to. Go to all the extra shit and approach all the foids all of them and u will probably have success if you maxxed everything.

Most importantly gymmaxx it might change ur facial structure when u grow up.

I will never comprehend youngcels coming to this forum and ruining any chances of ascension they can. The longer you will be here the less of a chance you have to ever ascend. You must maxx everything while you are young and you will have much better chances.

Literally approach everyone in ur school or college or whatever. Go to all activity that foids go to. Go to all the extra shit and approach all the foids all of them and u will probably have success if you maxxed everything.

Most importantly gymmaxx it might change ur facial structure when u grow up.

I won’t grow up anymore I think, and yeah don’t worry I gymmax, diet and stuff. When it comes to talking to people and stuff, I’m way way way too shy to do this. And my way of thinking (prolly not the best) makes me feel like having to max everything and literally change what I am just for some 5/10 poompoom isn’t really worth the effort, but maybe it is, I’ll try to max what I can though.

I won’t grow up anymore I think, and yeah don’t worry I gymmax, diet and stuff. When it comes to talking to people and stuff, I’m way way way too shy to do this. And my way of thinking (prolly not the best) makes me feel like having to max everything and literally change what I am just for some 5/10 poompoom isn’t really worth the effort, but maybe it is, I’ll try to max what I can though.

Yeah wait till you get to 24 and never had pussy we'll see what you think is worth the effort.

Yeah wait till you get to 24 and never had pussy we'll see what you think is worth the effort.

I mean by then I’ll probably have a bit of money to pay for a hooker or whatever in the worst case scenario. Ik being shy and reluctant to go towards people isn’t a good strategy if you aren’t a chad, but that’s just the way I am, sadly, and personality doesn’t change so easily I believe.

I mean by then I’ll probably have a bit of money to pay for a hooker or whatever in the worst case scenario. Ik being shy and reluctant to go towards people isn’t a good strategy if you aren’t a chad, but that’s just the way I am, sadly, and personality doesn’t change so easily I believe.

What do you mean just take a few showers and you'll personality will be golden.

What do you mean just take a few showers and you'll personality will be golden.

Wow bro, I just took a shower, brushed my teeth and went out of my house and literally 20 women came up to me :soy:

You used too many emotes now it's cringe
Shut :feelsUgh: up :feelswhat:, you stupid :feelstastyman:

I enjoyed it :feelsYall: it was pleasant :feelsokman: to read :feelswhere:

Don't listen :feelsmusic: to bad people :feelsree: like this guy I am quoting :feelspuke:

This is a clown world :feelsclown: we live in :feelsbadman:

All girls care about looks :cryfeels: and guys like you and I are just too ugly :feelscry:

In my experience, it hasn't gotten any better :feelsrope:

But I am hoping you won't have to suffer the same fate as me :feelzez:

I am 24 myself and you are too young to say for sure it will stay like this for you :feelsbaton:

By the way, French is absolutely the gayest language I have ever heard :feelsLSD:

If you don't agree, you better just accept it, or else :feelsBox:

I won't run and hide :feelstrash: even if I get surrounded by guys :feelsmega: that like speaking such a terrible language :feelsugh:

Also, it wasn't a long read. But if it was, I'd still read it because I enjoy reading :feelsmage:

Now excuse me because I will watch a horror movie soon :feelsUnreal:

Shut :feelsUgh: up :feelswhat:, you stupid :feelstastyman:

I enjoyed it :feelsYall: it was pleasant :feelsokman: to read :feelswhere:

Don't listen :feelsmusic: to bad people :feelsree: like this guy I am quoting :feelspuke:

This is a clown world :feelsclown: we live in :feelsbadman:

All girls care about looks :cryfeels: and guys like you and I are just too ugly :feelscry:

In my experience, it hasn't gotten any better :feelsrope:

But I am hoping you won't have to suffer the same fate as me :feelzez:

I am 24 myself and you are too young to say for sure it will stay like this for you :feelsbaton:

By the way, French is absolutely the gayest language I have ever heard :feelsLSD:

If you don't agree, you better just accept it, or else :feelsBox:

I won't run and hide :feelstrash: even if I get surrounded by guys :feelsmega: that like speaking such a terrible language :feelsugh:

Also, it wasn't a long read. But if it was, I'd still read it because I enjoy reading :feelsmage:

Now excuse me because I will watch a horror movie soon :feelsUnreal:

:lul:

Thanks for the nice message! And french isn’t gay :feelsBox:

Acne clears up dude. You’re 17. You’ve got time.

Fuck 5'3'' is brutal ngl