Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My life is on hold.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
I tried to improve my life, my way of thinking and even trying to forget about inceldom. The day I requested the temp ban I was depressed and yet I'm even more depressed than the day I requested my ban, maybe communicating on the forum has helped me in declining the depression.

I missed communication, I'm alone and in my room 24/7 and I'm crying because I don't know what to do with my life. Everything is black, there is no purpose anymore and I'm not interested in becoming a NPC slave for the society and the world I hate to so much. The hate is very big, I hate everything but foremost I hate myself. I'm a failure and I can't describe in words how big of a failure I am. I've never achieved a thing in life, I have no talents and I can't be to any service in life to society even if I wanted to. When I think deeply about the purpose of my life, I think that my original purpose of this life was to serve as cannon-fodder, but the context of being used as cannon-fodder doesn't exist anymore. I'm not gonna waste my life for globalist cucks.

Even my copes are not working anymore, I love anime but everyday anime is not doing it anymore. I feel I need to do something better and bigger with my life, I can't find satisfaction in this miserable incel-life where I sit 24/7 behind a computer desk in my room. What the fuck?! Being an ugly manlet is really depressing, I'm already aging (25+) and could start balding at anytime now. There is nothing left for me... Suicide? I'm to scared to do that, I'm to scared for the afterlife...

And if it didn't made me more miserable than before, I come across a nephew of mine who I haven't seen for years... I'm 8 years older than him and was born earlier on this planet, yet his life is successful because he's tall.... I asked him if he didn't want to move back to North Africa (we're both 3rth gen immigrants in Europe) and he said: "No of course not, I'm enjoying my life here in the west." It was there that I knew that my life was fucked, he's an ethnic guy but he's enjoying life in western Europe... It's because he has girlfriends, social circle and female attention. I never had that, yet I'm older and smarter than him. If he was a manlet like me he would not enjoy his life and would move back to Africa (that's what I'm gonna do).

I fucking hate my life, and I hate people.

I'm gonna become very selfish, I will learn to only care about myself and I hope I'll become a cold person. This world and it's people don't deserve my kindness...

shit, i indendify myself with his post, knowing you have tyrone/chaddam genes somewhere in your family is pure suifuel

also glad to see you back boyo

I identify with this post so much except I'm younger. At this point, all you/I can do is rot or rope. There's literally no options for us. I think this forum is a pretty good cope

Also, sucks that your channel got removed. I died watching that video on that granny on Tinder.

Glad to see you back, you need some time to recover. This fourm gets to you sometimes, the constant dishing of blackpills remind you that you're genetic filth. This fourm reminds you that no matter how much you try to climb that mountain your only going to fuck up and end up back at the bottom. But we're incels, we get back up and try again no matter what life throws at us, we all lived lives of suffering and horrible prosecution because of our looks and height. Even if that mountain can never be climbed by people like us we still try and give it our all. Call me a blue pilled hopecel cuck. But deep down, I know we're all gonna make it someday.

Try being physically disabled and not being able to change your life with all the ambition and money in the world. That’s my situation.

And if it didn't made me more miserable than before, I come across a nephew of mine who I haven't seen for years... I'm 8 years older than him and was born earlier on this planet, yet his life is successful because he's tall.... I asked him if he didn't want to move back to North Africa (we're both 3rth gen immigrants in Europe) and he said: "No of course not, I'm enjoying my life here in the west." It was there that I knew that my life was fucked, he's an ethnic guy but he's enjoying life in western Europe... It's because he has girlfriends, social circle and female attention. I never had that, yet I'm older and smarter than him. If he was a manlet like me he would not enjoy his life and would move back to Africa (that's what I'm gonna do).
If I were you then I'd actually try to go about doing this, fuck the west.

The west deserves nothing but destruction. Westerners deserve nothing but brutal retribution.

The irony of the apparently "liberal and forward thinking west" is that its hypocritical to the core. No society has ever been as primaly lookist and heightist as the west. I hope for new terror attacks and as much death every single day.

Last edited:
The west deserves nothing but destruction. Westerners deserve nothing but brutal retribution.

The irony of the apparently "liberal and forward thinking west" is that its hypocritical to the core. No society has ever been as primaly lookist and heightist as the west. I hope for new terror attacks and as much death every single day.
The Western World brutalizes the third world while providing safe ground for the brutalization of it's genetically inferior inhabitants domestically.

The Western World brutalizes the third world while providing safe ground for the brutalization of it's genetically inferior inhabitants domestically.

There is no kindness in this world. Everyone is just out from themeselves. Always ask yourself "Why they are doing this?" and the reason will always be some kind of ulterior motive.

There is no kindness in this world. Everyone is just out from themeselves. Always ask yourself "Why they are doing this?" and the reason will always be some kind of ulterior motive.

This is why we need an incel commune

Posts that you can identify with tbh it's brutal
Hope everything works well for you

weed, ectsay, acid and vodka. (bonus is to do all this while escotmaxxing)

only way i manage to cope

Try being physically disabled and not being able to change your life with all the ambition and money in the world. That’s my situation.

Same tbh. It truly is over. Actually it never began.

Ouch man sorry to hear about this. Especially being mogged by your nephew, I know for a fact I'll be mogged by my own newphew in the next 16 years or so(provided I'm still alive that is) as well as my little cousins who're growing up really fast.
As for succumbing to depression, yeah I totally feel you on that, feeling hopeless, nothing you do makes a difference, the world fucked you over and you just want some form of reparations of some kind to make up for it, sadly that's not how it works and shitty people will just make harsh judgements towards you or refuse to understand your pain or give you BS bluepilled advice. I suppose at the end of the day, all you have is yourself and you're just going to have to find something, anything to help you get through this hell called life whether it's food, video games, fapping, anime etc. But if nothing helps you then I suppose roping is the only option left or rotting.

Sigh it's like we done something bad in a previous existence and now we're paying for it or something along those lines. I really hate life, humanity and fucking nature for the cruelty and unfairness they bring.

Regardless of the choice you make though, I'm just glad to see you're back. @iKillCucks says he succumbed to depression and left this forum for sometime and he's back now @Albocel sadly isn't returning, I think the Blackpill really did him in, @Mickeyonacid is potentially dead due to depression. It's sad how nature is so cruel to some people. Some are blessed while some are cursed and what's worse is, we never asked for this. It's not fair. :feelscry:

Last edited:
I thought you were happy after you tinder experiment in Mexico. Didn't you got a decent amount of matches using your pics?

I tried to improve my life, my way of thinking and even trying to forget about inceldom. The day I requested the temp ban I was depressed and yet I'm even more depressed than the day I requested my ban, maybe communicating on the forum has helped me in declining the depression.

I missed communication, I'm alone and in my room 24/7 and I'm crying because I don't know what to do with my life. Everything is black, there is no purpose anymore and I'm not interested in becoming a NPC slave for the society and the world I hate to so much. The hate is very big, I hate everything but foremost I hate myself. I'm a failure and I can't describe in words how big of a failure I am. I've never achieved a thing in life, I have no talents and I can't be to any service in life to society even if I wanted to. When I think deeply about the purpose of my life, I think that my original purpose of this life was to serve as cannon-fodder, but the context of being used as cannon-fodder doesn't exist anymore. I'm not gonna waste my life for globalist cucks.

Even my copes are not working anymore, I love anime but everyday anime is not doing it anymore. I feel I need to do something better and bigger with my life, I can't find satisfaction in this miserable incel-life where I sit 24/7 behind a computer desk in my room. What the fuck?! Being an ugly manlet is really depressing, I'm already aging (25+) and could start balding at anytime now. There is nothing left for me... Suicide? I'm to scared to do that, I'm to scared for the afterlife...

I fucking hate my life, and I hate people.

I'm gonna become very selfish, I will learn to only care about myself and I hope I'll become a cold person. This world and it's people don't deserve my kindness...
Welcome back bro.
Ye there is no reason to care about anyone else in our position, just live as comfortably as possible while searching for the next cope.

Honestly, learning this is the key to success as an incel. Everything is transactional. Nothing should be given out of "kindness". As an ugly man you get paid upfront or you won't be paid at all.

I hope you will find happiness in Africa. It's a beautiful continent and I hope not as degenerate.
What is your condition?

Welcome back. What happened to your JewTube video ? I bkve the contents didn't please tge merchant class.

I hate myself. I'm a failure and I can't describe in words how big of a failure I am. I've never achieved a thing in life, I have no talents and I can't be to any service in life to society even if I wanted to.
I know that feel, I don't have any talents either. :cryfeels:

On hold? Mine came to a hard stop.

It’s time to create an account

Attachments

• C6582C81-7032-47C8-A63E-7EDE0677B6A2.png
    C6582C81-7032-47C8-A63E-7EDE0677B6A2.png
    134 KB · Views: 70
Move to Sweden. Rape is legal for blacks in Sweden

Morocco

I removed the youtube channel, I still got all my videos on my harddisk though.
Trasure them. And try and keep the channel up boyo. If nothing else its a good cope at least

Yeah, we need a war.