Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my life is utterly pathetic

• Thread starter Deleted member 24125
  • Start date
Deleted member 24125

Deleted member 24125

alcoholic failurecel
-
my brain won't let me do the things that i need to do. i can barely make phone calls. i can barely get out of bed. i rot on my phone all day, browsing forums. i have no energy left.
98884475 BF4C 4667 8D5C E6D78C0014FF
8B42DE18 9680 48F3 9381 69505973AAFD

I’m also a phone poster if you feel any better, I sit in one spot for hours pretty often just posting here

been under this blanket on the floor for like 10 hours or so

I’m also a phone poster if you feel any better, I sit in one spot for hours pretty often just posting here
View attachment 264766
been under this blanket on the floor for like 10 hours or so
maximum rotting. brutal
i didn't get out of my house for the past 25 days, i actually don't even get out of my room, just go to eat or use the toilets and shower
when will this loneliness end? everyday is the same. nothing to look forward to

Haven't left my house since Christmas 2019.
Haven't showered since 2 or 3 weeks ago.
I literally don't want to fucking breathe anymore bros i don't got the fucking balls to even do some walk outside and really don't want to.
Everytime i walk outside i see normies having fun sitting on the sidewalks and walking together and this just make me want to commit Skydiving.
I stay the whole day scrolling here and playing old games for nostalgia only. I'm addicted to playing Papa's games i'm rank 72 on Papa's Cheeseria and 22 on Papa's Pizzeria.

Is there anything that would leep you going besides looking good and pussy? Coping is seen down upon, but lets be honest, most if us cant rope, so we gotta make the best out of it. :feelsokman: Heads up