Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My life only exists in this forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date
Deleted member 21230

Deleted member 21230

Theorizer
-
Everything I do, write and read happens on this forum, outside I only study (because I have to), eat and sleep. If I were to think about someone who's not family, I would think of hundreds of people from here before someone I know irl. I get all my news from here and challenge my views only with people from here.

I speak with chatcels much more than with my family, in fact I can spend hours talking in chat in a single day while not even saying one word to my parents.

I recently had to interact with other people irl because of uni exams and that made me realize how disconnected am I to the outside world. Even hearing normies speaking makes me want to throw up. I just can't phantom interacting with them, I have no idea of how I am supposed to wagecuck in a few years.

This is also affecting my own image, it's as if Grisù is starting to replace my own face. Maybe also because it's ugly af and I'm trying to deny it, but still

And the worst part is that I don't want it to stop, this is the only place where I can be myself and don't have to worry. When I'm doing literally anything else irl, I only think of finishing it as soon as possible so I can return here.

I'm glad for this though, many incels through history didn't have the privilege to have a place where to talk freely

True.
Fun Fact: If I were to exit the webpage, or if the internet were to go out I'd die immediately. That's why I keep backup pages on my computer in case that happens, doing that consumes a shitload of RAM but worth it.

Last edited:
True.
Fun Fact: If I were to exit the webpage, or if the internet were to go out I'd die immediately. That's why I keep backup pages on my computer in case that happens, doing that consumes a shitload of RAM but worth it.
You forget your password?

True.
You would die?

I probably remember more Avis here than names irl, a few days ago I tried to remember my cousins name but I couldn’t at all.

guys here are way cooler than normies irl

Everything I do, write and read happens on this forum, outside I only study (because I have to), eat and sleep. If I were to think about someone who's not family, I would think of hundreds of people from here before someone I know irl. I get all my news from here and challenge my views only with people from here.

I speak with chatcels much more than with my family, in fact I can spend hours talking in chat in a single day while not even saying one word to my parents.

I recently had to interact with other people irl because of uni exams and that made me realize how disconnected am I to the outside world. Even hearing normies speaking makes me want to throw up. I just can't phantom interacting with them, I have no idea of how I am supposed to wagecuck in a few years.

This is also affecting my own image, it's as if Grisù is starting to replace my own face. Maybe also because it's ugly af and I'm trying to deny it, but still

And the worst part is that I don't want it to stop, this is the only place where I can be myself and don't have to worry. When I'm doing literally anything else irl, I only think of finishing it as soon as possible so I can return here.

I'm glad for this though, many incels through history didn't have the privilege to have a place where to talk freely
I'm glad you're here brocel, together we'll try and make this life more bearable