Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My life right now: I moved with my parents

IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish Oldcel
★★★★
Im sorry for being an attentionwhore, but i just wanna share whats going on in my life lately with someone that might be interested. I have no friends ,so even if only a few people in this forum really can relate, i really cant rant anywhere else... :feelsbadman:

So... basically... my parents finally discovered what kind of life i had. Never seen them so angry. My mother was litteraly panicking and calling me names, specially "criminal", wont ever forget. They visited me by surprise 2 or 3 weekends ago. So i had to move with them, because they were not going to give me any more money if i didnt. I was left alone in my rented flat after their visit for some last days, because they knew i was not going to go back with them the same day, and i really thougth about ending it all, or becoming a beggar. I spent all the money that was left in weed and smoked like i didnt in years, and cried. But as the beta pussy i am, i just moved with them some days after, depressed, broken, scared and confused :feelsrope:.

So im an almost 28 y.o. depressed virgin ugly beta male and i still live with my parents, in the same room ive allways rotted in since im a child.... i cried for days at first, tbh. I find it so fucking sad that i thought it really would kill me eventually. Its just fucking overwhelming, i litteraly have zero control over my life and destiny, like a child. Life allways has new ways to make you feel like the most pathetic subhuman in the planet, i guess. At least my parents dont seem to give a fuck about me now that im not wasting their money. Also, at least they give me something every weekend so i can still smoke some weed everyday (they dont know), witch is litteraly the only pleasure that is left in my life right now (stress and depression killed my sex drive and it will be like this until i get used to my new even more absurdly awful life i guess...) Hiding to smoke (which i did lots of years ago) makes me feel like a fucking teen again. The sensation of being a failed adult, like those retarded people that even if they are over 18 they get treated like children... but at least they cant notice... whatever

So im not living alone anymore. :trepidation: At least its not total isolation, just regular isolation i suppose (lol:lul:) so i guess thats the only advantage.I mean, I actually like to hear other humans doing human stuff outside my room, even if they are my parents. Thats not as bad as i thought it would be. Also, i "recovered" my personal library that i abandoned here after getting my degree more than 3 years ago... pure nostalgia, at least for me. Im that kind of person. Those are two advantages i guess.

But now i have to hear my parents bitching (at least its not everyday) about how my brother (younger than me) already has a job, a gf and even pays his rent, etc... Its pure suicide fuel:kys:, but at least i can tolerate it because i really like the fact that im not extremely isolated anymore. I really forgot how a (retarded and socially inept) conversation feels, no kidding, and its so good that it kind of compensates the rest at the moment. Isolation is hell on earth, and normies will never understand. Never.:feelsree:

Well...
I suppose thats all i had to say. Im glad to have a place to return. And thanks to those that cared for me during these days. I really like this forum. Hope it will last a lot..

do you sell drugs or something? why did she call you a criminal?

It is perfectly fine to vent, this is a place for like minded individuals to interact and vent after all.

Why did she called you a criminal by the way?

Also as i said it before, i dont think it is too late for you to get your life in order and snap out of your current state.

I feel you but quit drugs

do you sell drugs or something? why did she call you a criminal?

Probably because she associates drugs with crime. She was so overwhelmed by the situation (her son as a social waste, rotting in a dumpster that he calls his room, smelling like a drug...) that thought i was probably doing worse stuff than just smoking weed and rotting. Also, my mother doenst really know theres a difference between drugs like weed and drugs like heroin. Idk, she seems ok now, like she forgot about that. I think that they noticed i was doing nothing really wrong, even if my living place looked like a cyberpunk opium den, im the same pathetic loner

Do you have any youger siblings that live in your parents house with you?

Your among fellow failures man.

sad-i-know-that-feel-clean.png

I feel you....

My life is crumbling beneath my feet atm

It is perfectly fine to vent, this is a place for like minded individuals to interact and vent after all.

Thanks man

Also as i said it before, i dont think it is too late for you to get your life in order and snap out of your current state.

Who knows. After all that madness, i feel like anything could happen. I dont know. Maybe i should try to actually pass that test ive been "studying" for years now. If i pass it ill become a well paid philosophy teacher in a statal school... with the money i could become an scortcel, that its the only thing that gave me hope before all this shit happened. Almost forgor about it. Maybe i should try. Idk. Thanks anyway.

I feel you but quit drugs

I would love to quit them, tbh. But its the only pleasure in my life. I stayed away from drugs for shorter or longer periods of time before, but eventually the frustration of being an incel can overrun any decision.

Thanks man

Who knows. After all that madness, i feel like anything could happen. I dont know. Maybe i should try to actually pass that test ive been "studying" for years now. If i pass it ill become a well paid philosophy teacher in a statal school... with the money i could become an scortcel, that its the only thing that gave me hope before all this shit happened. Almost forgor about it. Maybe i should try. Idk. Thanks anyway.

Yes indeed you should, also stop smoking that shit. If you dont do it now you will never be able to do it, you will probably end up in a lot worse situation.

Damn that sucks man.

It's crazy how your parents decide to have you at their whim of satisfying their own egos, they should at least treat you well.

Anyways, how soon are you from finishing your philosophy degree? I hope this serves as motivation for you to be a little more independent this time as it seems a little troublesome for you to be around your parents.

Damn, this hits so close to home, I also rotted at various parents house ages 25+ also I did smoke weed and had to hide it from my dad when I was living there. Just rotting in the same room where I watched the news about 9/11 happen when I was getting ready for school that day. Coping with Vidya games weed and fast food all day rotting like a piece of trash. FML.

I would love to quit them, tbh. But its the only pleasure in my life. I stayed away from drugs for shorter or longer periods of time before, but eventually the frustration of being an incel can overrun any decision.

They manipulate your dopaminergic pathways, the "pleasure" and "happiness they bring are just a facade that fools you. You will feel a lot better when you stop doibg them and get your life in order.

Thanks, i really appreciate

Whats wrong? Attentionwhoring is not allways a bad thing, you know....
This thread is about you but I will summarize it quickly

My physical health & my mental health
My struggle with the education system and a teacher who threatens to give me zero points in her spanish class. That means I have to repeat the year if I don't try anything
My family who doesn't understand the severity of my shortcomings
My non existing social life
My non existing romance life

But let's get back to you. Can you talk with your parents or are they just not understanding?

Last edited:
Im not in the exact same situation but i feel you bro. Social isolation does alot of prema-damage.

My parents talk down to me all the time about how"you're almost 19, you should have a job and be applying to college", even though i try my best. They also tell me how my younger brother has better prospects than me already, they make fun of me because i have a drivers licence but havent drove one time since i got in in August. It Feelsbadman.

I hope things get better for you man.:heart:

Yes indeed you should, also stop smoking that shit. If you dont do it now you will never be able to do it, you will probably end up in a lot worse situation.

Yep, after i get a serious and long-term disease, its over. Specially if its painful, i know i would kill myself. In other words, the lack of physical pain is actually one of the reasons i dont end up killing myself. If, at least, i could KNOW that getting a job means losing my virginity... motivation would be easier... I dont know. Thanks anyway. You alone have more hope than three quarters of this forum users combined.

Ahh, nostalgia. It's a wonderful feeling, but also depressing at the same time. Reliving old memories, while pleasant, it reminds you that your current situation is not going to get any better. Your best days were behind you.

For one, I think you being back with your parents will help. Social isolation does hurt, and at least you'll have some company instead of being completely alone.

Isolation is hell on earth, and normies will never understand. Never.:feelsree:

Absolute truth right here.

I'm glad you're back, brother, and I'm happy that you're coping.

Im not in the exact same situation but i feel you bro. Social isolation does alot of prema-damage.

My parents talk down to me all the time about how"you're almost 19, you should have a job and be applying to college", even though i try my best. They also tell me how my younger brother has better prospects than me already, they make fun of me because i have a drivers licence but havent drove one time since i got in in August. It Feelsbadman.

JFL my parents when I was 19 were letting me smoke weed and play wow all day hell my mom was financing it.

Strict parents > LDAR enabler parents

Incels should split costs and room together.

Damn that sucks man.

It's crazy how your parents decide to have you at their whim of satisfying their own egos, they should at least treat you well.

Anyways, how soon are you from finishing your philosophy degree? I hope this serves as motivation for you to be a little more independent this time as it seems a little troublesome for you to be around your parents.

Well, if they keep ignoring me most of the time, its ok with me. They lack social skills, like me, so i cant blame them for not really trying to undertand me when i was a kid, a teen or now.

Im already a philosopher lol. All i can do with this degree is becoming a teacher, and the only way to do that in my country is passing an absurdly hard state exam that even normies with gf and tons of friends find hard... but i really never lost hope. While normies were fucking their gfs and having fun with their friends, i was isolated and reading so i really took the lead years ago. Anyway, youre right. Being independent (so i can rot if i want without hiding from anyone) actually worths.

Damn, this hits so close to home, I also rotted at various parents house ages 25+ also I did smoke weed and had to hide it from my dad when I was living there. Just rotting in the same room where I watched the news about 9/11 happen when I was getting ready for school that day. Coping with Vidya games weed and fast food all day rotting like a piece of trash. FML.

I knew i couldnt be the only one. How old are you? Did you finally get a job and moved from your parents house? Should i feel any kind of hope?

i live with my parents. 24 years old. its not so bad. all of my stacy sisters moved back home in their late 20s early 30s. its not the end of the world. keep grinding

They manipulate your dopaminergic pathways, the "pleasure" and "happiness they bring are just a facade that fools you.

Thats true

You will feel a lot better when you stop doibg them

Thats not true, sorry. I can survive as a anhedonic subhuman, thats for sure. But i dont think that feels better.
Im not saying that i should not do it, im saying that ive been coping with weed for more than 7 or 8 years now (not every week or month of those 8 years, but most of them) and i dont think that i can do without it anymore. But dont worry, im even poorer than before so i can barely afford a couple of skinny joints per day. I used to smoke 10+ joints before, when i was really hopeless and had nothing to do and money to spend.

This thread is about you but I will summarize it quickly

My physical health & my mental health
My struggle with the education system and a teacher who threatens to give me zero points in her spanish class. That means I have to repeat the year if I don't try anything
My family who doesn't understand the severity of my shortcomings
My non existing social life
My non existing romance life

But let's get back to you. Can you talk with your parents or are they just not understanding?

Hope you have luck with that spanish teacher. Im spanish lol but i doubt i can help you in any way. Puedo escribirte en español, sólo a ti, para tocarte los huevos y que de paso aprendas algo de español. But that would be cruel.
Non existing social and romance life are the worst... i know how it feels.
Good luck with everyting.

My parents are socially inept. We talk like bureaucrats since im a child, no affection, no real interest.... Dont know how to describe it.
I can talk with them, but they dont know me and i dont know them. We are like complete strangers. I dont know how they met, how they had me, i dont know why are we living in a different place than the rest of their (my) family.... I dont even know their age, and barely know my mother´s job. I dont know what they like, and i suppose that they dont have any friends but i dont really know.... There are some days that we dont talk to each other at all (but they talk to each other anyway, so i hear them, and that more than ok surprisingly).
So, nope. I dont think they can even understand most humans, let alone their subhuman child. Cant blame them. They seem to suffer for some reason. I think they both are depressed.

I tried my best for years too, and they really never seemed to realize either. Their constant pressure drove me away from them very early, and almost 10 years after it seems that i have apparently not scaped from them. At least they ignore me most of the time now. Probably they know, deep inside them, that im a lost case so i dont worth anymore. I think they feel extremely ashamed, but they dont even know it. In my family, we NEVER talk about emotions and feelings lol. I had to learn about it by reading, and my parents dont read so... probably dont even know what they feel most of the time.

Hope you have luck with that spanish teacher. Im spanish lol but i doubt i can help you in any way. Puedo escribirte en español, sólo a ti, para tocarte los huevos y que de paso aprendas algo de español. But that would be cruel.
Non existing social and romance life are the worst... i know how it feels.
Good luck with everyting.

My parents are socially inept. We talk like bureaucrats since im a child, no affection, no real interest.... Dont know how to describe it.
I can talk with them, but they dont know me and i dont know them. We are like complete strangers. I dont know how they met, how they had me, i dont know why are we living in a different place than the rest of their (my) family.... I dont even know their age, and barely know my mother´s job. I dont know what they like, and i suppose that they dont have any friends but i dont really know.... There are some days that we dont talk to each other at all (but they talk to each other anyway, so i hear them, and that more than ok surprisingly).
So, nope. I dont think they can even understand most humans, let alone their subhuman child. Cant blame them. They seem to suffer for some reason. I think they both are depressed.
Fuck that's sad but I guess it's to late to form a meaningful relationship now. Life can be an utter hell without having the necessary things. Everyone needs to have some kimd of basic happiness.

It's not even that I suck at learning languages, it's just the approach and the methods that I dislike. Yeah it's pretty funny from a native speaker's perspective. Most people also hate learning German, which is my native language. There is something horribly wrong with the education system.

Ahh, nostalgia. It's a wonderful feeling, but also depressing at the same time. Reliving old memories, while pleasant, it reminds you that your current situation is not going to get any better. Your best days were behind you.

For one, I think you being back with your parents will help. Social isolation does hurt, and at least you'll have some company instead of being completely alone.

Absolute truth right here.

I'm glad you're back, brother, and I'm happy that you're coping.

Yep, nostalgia is becoming stronger with the years for me.
Also, ive noticed theres a growing cultural market around it. Every time there are more films, series, music, games, youtube channels... designed to provoke those sweet nostalgic feels.... our civilization is becoming psicologically older and older as decadence settles in. I really like it. I grew up as a lonely kid in the 90´s playing basically the whole PS2 and GB catalogue, so watching people around my age playing and commenting games like FFX, Blood Will Tell, GTA´s, Dinasty Warriors, etc... even goddam pokemon makes me feel i belong to a generation (of outcasts) that lived their bests years before adulthood and have basically no hope or will to know new things, have no friends outside the internet.... So nostalgia is all that is left. And i know most of these content-creators are not incels and will never understand it. But its a cope, so whatever.
Yep, being around humans is very human-like. I might even get used to humanhood again, that would be great. I truly feel like an alien nowadays.
Thanks. Nice to read you too

Fuck that's sad but I guess it's to late to form a meaningful relationship now. Life can be an utter hell without having the necessary things. Everyone needs to have some kimd of basic happiness.

It's not even that I suck at learning languages, it's just the approach and the methods that I dislike. Yeah it's pretty funny from a native speaker's perspective. Most people also hate learning German, which is my native language. There is something horribly wrong with the education system.

Yep, too late. Anyway, we never fight because, basically, any of us cant get angry at all. We are depressed. So answer a resigned "ok..." to everything we ask each other, and there is peace. So its like living with roomates, if you ask me. Pretty weird i guess. My point is, no shouting or arguing. So i have a basic calm that wasnt here when i left home 10 years ago.

I agree. Before i studied philosophy, i tried a degree in translation and interpreting of english and german, and it was precisely the method they had of teaching german what completely discouraged me (amongst other awful things like terribly bad professors but only one truly good one...) Our professors pretended us to learn german by directly reading and translating texts from newspapers, adds... It was hell, because you had to translate it anyway, so you had to use google, and wasted the time you were supposed to be actually learning the language. Litteraly a waste of time and an obstacle to learn the language. We were more than one hundred at the beggining but by the end of the semester we were only 9, and i finally left the whole degree and enrolled the philosophy one (that had GREAT professors and 2 or 3 were even legendary, just 2 or 3 really awful and you could avoid them anyway), way more useless lol
Since then, i feel a mix of hate and frustration towards german. Nothing to do with other languages i studied by myself (and never got far) like japanese, french, tibetan, catalan...

I agree. Before i studied philosophy, i tried a degree in translation and interpreting of english and german, and it was precisely the method they had of teaching german what completely discouraged me (amongst other awful things like terribly bad professors but only one truly good one...) Our professors pretended us to learn german by directly reading and translating texts from newspapers, adds... It was hell, because you had to translate it anyway, so you had to use google, and wasted the time you were supposed to be actually learning the language. Litteraly a waste of time and an obstacle to learn the language. We were more than one hundred at the beggining but by the end of the semester we were only 9, and i finally left the whole degree and enrolled the philosophy one (that had GREAT professors and 2 or 3 were even legendary, just 2 or 3 really awful and you could avoid them anyway), way more useless lol
Since then, i feel a mix of hate and frustration towards german. Nothing to do with other languages i studied by myself (and never got far) like japanese, french, tibetan, catalan...
I feel the same thing with Spanish. You just start to connect negative emotions from the course and you project it on the language itself. But I guess learning a language only aorks when you really enjoy the culture. I have been to spain many times and it's probably the safest spanish speaking country Anything can happen in these South American countries with their bad economy.

I feel the same thing with Spanish. You just start to connect negative emotions from the course and you project it on the language itself. But I guess learning a language only aorks when you really enjoy the culture. I have been to spain many times and it's probably the safest spanish speaking country Anything can happen in these South American countries with their bad economy.

Indeed.
So you like Spain? Why do you come here, where girls go around half naked, ugly males are outcasts and social status is directly related to physical appareance? Maybe im just proyecting lol
I dont like traveling, but if i get a job and the chance to do it, i would go to isolated, cold and traditional countries like bhutan.

Indeed.
So you like Spain? Why do you come here, where girls go around half naked, ugly males are outcasts and social status is directly related to physical appareance? Maybe im just proyecting lol
I dont like traveling, but if i get a job and the chance to do it, i would go to isolated, cold and traditional countries like bhutan.
I like the weather but I don't know much about the country besides that.Some countries are well adapted for hot weateher. I was like 2-3 times at the mainland with my parents back then and mutiple times on the Island where most Germans are (Mallora) I was really young when we had these spain trips and I always had my friends with me and we did lots of fun stuff. I didn't care about girls back then. I personally want to go to New zealand .

Last edited: