Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My life story(molested ,abused, and a pariah of society)

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
I am a 21 year old kissless virgin who was molested by 2 men through the ages of 5 to 8.I was bullied and verbally abused throughout highschool by mostly females because i was a short ethnic male which made me see multiple therapists because of depression and I took lots of different medication and was even forced to visit the pysch ward because of isolating myself in my room and ditching school,nothing helped.Eventually I dropped out of highschool and decided to get my GED over the course of a year during which i discovered the blackpill after accidentally getting linked to r/braincels and i came to understand why I was treated like trash.

Now i'm a GED holder but i haven't yet applied to college because i believe it will be the same horrible treatment from highschool and taking from my past experiences i'm probably right.I hate my family,especially my two married sisters who don't care to talk to me and i ignore them as well.They're living happy lives not caring of the pain im going through and i doubt they'd even cry if i died.My only lifeline is my mother but even she is coming to detest me because of how much of a black sheep and burden i am on the family.I honestly don't know why i havent killed myself yet,a lesser man would have done so long ago.I never had a chance at a normal life from the start.Things won't get better for me ,it will progressively get worse yet i keep holding onto life for no reason.This world is a never ending nightmare

Link to my molestation story
https://incels.is/threads/suicidefuel-confes sion-i-was-raped-by-another-man.102347/

Last edited:
I am a 21 year old kissless virgin who was molested by 2 men through the ages of 5 to 8.I was bullied and verbally abused throughout highschool by mostly females because i was a short ethnic male which made me see multiple therapists because of depression and I took lots of different medication and was even forced to visit the pysch ward because of isolating myself in my room and ditching school,nothing helped.Eventually I dropped out of highschool and decided to get my GED over the course of a year during which i discovered the blackpill after accidentally getting linked to r/braincels and i came to understand why i was treated like trash.

Now im a GED holder but i haven't yet applied to college because i believe it will be the same horrible treatment highschool and taking from my past experiences i'm probably right.I hate my family,especially my two married sisters who don't care to talk to me and i ignore them as well.They're living happy lives not caring of the pain im going through and i doubt they'd even cry if i died.My only lifeline is my mother but even she is coming to detest me because of how much of a black sheep and burden i am on the family.I honestly don't know why i havent killed myself yet,a lesser man would have done so long ago.I never had a chance at a normal life from the start.Things won't get better for me ,it will progressively get worse yet i keep holding onto life for no reason.This world is a never ending nightmare

https://incels.is/threads/suicidefuel-confes sion-i-was-raped-by-another-man.102347/

Damn dude that fucking hurts to hear fuck women and fuck family tbh

Sorry to hear that dude. Hope life gets better for you.

Life is so good for some people and so horrible for others. Life is so unfair. I hope things get better, man, at least something acceptable.

its all their fault,society made me into what i am today

thanks, i appreciate it

True and yet cuck tear's want to claim were all bad people they need to go shove a knife up their ass

short ethnic male
it never began

do college better sooner than later. could be a change of scenery at least.
it sucks if you are much older than everyone else.
i haven't yet applied to college because i believe it will be the same horrible treatment highschool and taking from my past experiences i'm probably right
you will never know unless you try. go get education if you can bro. in the end nothing but your degree matters. fuck everyone else.

Now i'm a GED holder but i haven't yet applied to college because i believe it will be the same horrible treatment highschool and taking from my past experiences i'm probably right.

It will probably be legit suifuel also.

Word on the street says Gta 6 Will have vr mode

Life is so good for some people and so horrible for others. Life is so unfair. I hope things get better, man, at least something acceptable.
thanks for the support,im not hoping for much anymore.I just wanna get by and find some semblence of peace

True and yet cuck tear's want to claim were all bad people they need to go shove a knife up their ass
And they say shit like “oh just get over it” to us while they never say that to female rape victims. It’s hypocrisy at its finest

dude your life is very similar to me, molested, bullied by classmates and all foids hating me, plus my own family hates me. your not alone man, we suffer together in silence. the reason why i have not killed myself is because i cant give up, if i kill myself now im letting all the cucks and feminist win. dont let them win, keeping fighting and believing, make a plan to escape and never give up.

thanks for the support,im not hoping for much anymore.I just wanna get by and find some semblence of peace
At this point, most of us just want to be left alone, in peace, just to LDAR.

it never began

do college better sooner than later. could be a change of scenery at least.
it sucks if you are much older than everyone else.

you will never know unless you try. go get education if you can bro. in the end nothing but your degree matters. fuck everyone else.
yeah i keep delaying going since i just cant get over what happened to me in the past and im just stunted by it.People are really the issue here,im not as low inhib as id like to be so it's hard for me to just say" fuck it" and go.Thanks for the advice though

And they say shit like “oh just get over it” to us while they never say that to female rape victims. It’s hypocrisy at its finest

Exactly double standards

I never had a chance at a normal life from the start.Things won't get better for me ,it will progressively get worse yet i keep holding onto life for no reason.This world is a never ending nightmare
IT will ignore this. We have very similiar lifestories, bro. It's hard to fake that i care about the world around me.

feeling sorry for you.Wishing all the best

Cucktears wont touch this

I am a 21 year old kissless virgin who was molested by 2 men through the ages of 5 to 8.I was bullied and verbally abused throughout highschool by mostly females because i was a short ethnic male which made me see multiple therapists because of depression and I took lots of different medication and was even forced to visit the pysch ward because of isolating myself in my room and ditching school,nothing helped.Eventually I dropped out of highschool and decided to get my GED over the course of a year during which i discovered the blackpill after accidentally getting linked to r/braincels and i came to understand why I was treated like trash.

Now i'm a GED holder but i haven't yet applied to college because i believe it will be the same horrible treatment from highschool and taking from my past experiences i'm probably right.I hate my family,especially my two married sisters who don't care to talk to me and i ignore them as well.They're living happy lives not caring of the pain im going through and i doubt they'd even cry if i died.My only lifeline is my mother but even she is coming to detest me because of how much of a black sheep and burden i am on the family.I honestly don't know why i havent killed myself yet,a lesser man would have done so long ago.I never had a chance at a normal life from the start.Things won't get better for me ,it will progressively get worse yet i keep holding onto life for no reason.This world is a never ending nightmare

Dude!

Go to a technical school and get some useful skill. Most folks that do that are too busy trying to improve their future to ruin yours!

Avoid mixed race schools if you can!!!

Pick something that's good like heavy equipment operator, or welding, or plumbing. A service trade.

Most real hard working dudes are ok! It's the spoiled scum that cause problems.

Also molestered, bulled, excluded. Recovered schizophrenic. Never give up, but don't make it too hard for yourself. I stressed myself out, because I thought it would make me happy. That's when I got really mentally ill. I dropped out of college and literally dove into shit (sewer cleaning job).

I recovered a little and now I kick ass in uni. Gym muscles going on, those leftwing fags can't mess wit me.

Sorry to hear that dude, that is horrible about the abuse. May the pedophiles burn in hell. I hope you are getting help for it, talking to a psyk or something. That is probably the best way to put that behind you.

Why were you buillied tho for been ethnic, doesn't make much sense to me tbh. Mind you, I hate migration of arabs/africans etc if it's in Europe. Still don't get why you were bullied?

Have you looked at yourself and your personality? Do you act nice to people? Cause obviously nobody will like someone who is rude and a downer all the time.

Check my "are you a slob?" thread and see if you tick them. Otherwise you got something to improve in my opinion and if you do of course you have a chance at life, take one small step at a time towards it

You can always pm me if you need help or someone to talk to