Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My Life's A Joke Boys.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16608
  • Start date
Deleted member 16608

Deleted member 16608

lower than whale shit
-
I've been ldar and alcoholmaxxing lately. Ever since I quit my last job I sleep until 3 pm, eat, walk my dog, and ldar at home. Sometimes I'll go to the dive bar behind my place to binge drink. Last Friday I went and got a burger and two pints at 3. I decided to walk my dog afterwards in a bit of a buzz. I usually take him to a park and let him run around off leash. As I trained him, he really seems to hate women, usually dried up roastie bitches or middle aged divorcees.

So I'm walking in the park and this used up roastie storms out of her million dollar house for her afternoon walk/jog while her betabuxxer is working. My based dog runs up to her and starts barking, growling at her. I start to correct his behavior but then she goes into bitch mode. Keep in mind my dog is a fox terrier, he couldn't hurt anyone if he tried. As he's barking she looks at me with a disgust, exasperatedly asks, "Are you going to put on his leash?". From her tone and general entitlement I could tell anything I'd say would just play into her bitchiness. "In a lil' bit." Then I just stare at her and wait for her to walk off and do her jog or whatever the fuck.

"Wow, that's obnoxious." She starts going off that my dog could bite and hurt her and I'm a threat to the community. My dog starts barking at her more. She threatens to call the cops on me, call me names, buncha shit. As my dog barks and inches closer to her, she tries to kick him and throws some sticks at him. I laugh, "jesus lady, what's your problem?" She starts to throw shit at me too, continues to call the cops. I say whatever and walk in the opposite direction with my dog.

As she's walking around the park, other people's dogs come up to mine off leash and everyone's generally nice to me and my dog while we're there. Meanwhile the roastie is staring me down as she waddles up and down the trail.

Later that night I drank 8 pints and blacked out in my bed. I hate my life.

You should have fed her to your dog .

Easy on the alcohol

You'll fuck up your liver and you'll have constant diarrhea

When the dogpill turns back on you.