Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My little brother used to look up to me, but now...

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
...he realized he got the best genes.
He's taller than me ( i'm 5'8) and he's 6; also he was always a good student while I always had problems in school because of low IQ.
Also he managed to get some girlfriend while they never saw me with a girl in 28 years ( ofc i'm incel ) and he always had friends since middle school; he had a social life and he spent times out of his house doing experiences/parties while I was always at home.
Now he barely talks to me even and he probably think i'm an inept loser.

I can't get a better jobs or life experiences because I'm low IQ and non NT; I have problems with simple tasks while he traveled with his friends many times.

I have a similar story. I had a couple of cousins who are 10 years younger than me who looked up to me. Now they all have girlfriends and think I'm some kind of loser.

Glad I don't have a brother that can potentially look down on you.

I have a similar story. I had a couple of cousins who are 10 years younger than me who looked up to me. Now they all have girlfriends and think I'm some kind of loser.
Same. I think I've been able to maintain some level of coolness in their eyes. But I suppose in a few years when they're in their 20s they'll start realizing the truth.

Same. I think I've been able to maintain some level of coolness in their eyes. But I suppose in a few years when they're in their 20s they'll start realizing the truth.
One of them joined a frat and is having regular sex with sorority girls. He's a giganormie.

My brother always treated me like shit.

...he realized he got the best genes.
He's taller than me ( i'm 5'8) and he's 6; also he was always a good student while I always had problems in school because of low IQ.
Also he managed to get some girlfriend while they never saw me with a girl in 28 years ( ofc i'm incel ) and he always had friends since middle school; he had a social life and he spent times out of his house doing experiences/parties while I was always at home.
Now he barely talks to me even and he probably think i'm an inept loser.

I can't get a better jobs or life experiences because I'm low IQ and non NT; I have problems with simple tasks while he traveled with his friends many times.
LOL no one ever looked up to me. Everyone has always looked down upon me.