Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My Little Pony fanfiction

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
“Oh, everypony knows that dreams don't count, Anon, even if Luna was there,” she says as she looks away and starts madly blushing. “If... if they did, we'd have four or five foals together by now. From all the rutting. Because of your insatiable lust for my f-flutter-flank.”
You see her zone out and adopt a dopey expression as she starts to fantasize about some indescribable act of depravity. “Oh-oh my…” Yep, there's the wingboner.
Aaaaand the sympathy's completely gone. She's so wrapped up in her daydream that she doesn't notice as you pick her up and walk out the front door.
“Oh Anon, you want to make another foal with me~? We have so many already... but if that's what you want~,” she coos in your ear as you walk.

Ohh geeee
A talking girly pony

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Just run Pony game bro.

bunch-of-bronies.jpg

horse mogs me

Never watched that weeb trash, soycucks love it