Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My little sister asked a pretty funny question.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
"How come the boys like girls, but the girls don't like the boys?"

She even asked, "Why are so many girls gay?"
JFL at this society.

r/thathappened :soy: :soy: :soy:

But in all seriousness I think you should break the news to her, the sooner the better

How old is she?

My 5-year old sister just mentioned to me how out of check hypergamy is in this society.

My 3 year old daughter just quoted hitler and started gassing women

JFL at this society.
brutal
how old is she?

I did. I told her that it was because girls only liked a small majority of boys. I also told her to stay away from boys especially at her age.

Tell her that she has to remain a virgin until marriage.

JFL at this society.

Dont leave us hangin'. Tell the story goddamnit.
Why was it brought up? Why did she say that? What did you say in response?
da fuck with the cliff hangers fuck my life.

Tell her that she has to remain a virgin until marriage.
My parents are ardent christians who believe in no sex before marriage. They're much more strict with my little sister because they don't like how my other sister turned out.

I sincerely hope she grows up to become a respectable pure woman instead of falling for the degeneracy trap and becoming just another thot.

you just made her want chad even more because it being forbidden makes it romantic
Me and my dad joked that we would wait for her "boyfriend" with a shotgun, but I was only half joking when I said I would kill the little shit.

Lol:lul: Even she can tell

I did. I told her that it was because girls only liked a small majority of boys. I also told her to stay away from boys especially at her age.

Oh shit. Almost time for you to ascend :feelsthink:

Damn, it would be daily suifuel if i had a sister.

girls don't like boys, they like chads

8ce76c623463503f94d348c572a2af20  koko gorilla the gorilla

My little sister could lifemog me at now at 13 if she wanted to. She has cucks always liking her instagram photos and commenting.

Indians and other ethnics dm her regularly.

What are you doing not imoutomaxxing?

My 8-year old niece once asked me "when are you having children?" :feelsrope:

I hate my sister tbqh

My parents are ardent christians who believe in no sex before marriage. They're much more strict with my little sister because they don't like how my other sister turned out.

I sincerely hope she grows up to become a respectable pure woman instead of falling for the degeneracy trap and becoming just another thot.
jfl. God won't save her from Chad.
hey I'm respectable NEET and will take good care of your sister. can you give me contact info and put in a good word for me? thanks
:worryfeels: :worryfeels:

LOLI BREEDING
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

this

Me and my dad joked that we would wait for her "boyfriend" with a shotgun, but I was only half joking when I said I would kill the little shit.
this the right attitude to have and if more men thought like this society would not be such a filthy shit hole.