Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My little sister is a degenerate

black skincel 2

black skincel 2

BLACKpilled neet
★★
Early today, My parents forced me to let my sister use my computer download her "work." I'm very territorial towards my stuff so having her using it already pissed me off. After she was done, I got on back on my computer and found THIS on fucking computer.

That bitch had the fucking audacity to leave pictures of TENTACLE CHAD in my goddamn computer and not even delete it. Not only it shows that my sister is fucking degenerate, but it also proves that women would fuck anything that have a Chad-like structure to them even if it's not human (That includes dogpill theory as well).

I'm so fucking pissed right now that I could punch something.

Attachments

• dissapointment 6.jpg
    dissapointment 6.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 432
  • dissapointment 5.jpg
    dissapointment 5.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 431
  • dissapointment 7.jpg
    dissapointment 7.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 375
Thank G-d my sister is 69, married 45 years.
My Greatest Generation parents raised her right.

When we say all women are whores, we mean it

I don't have siblings. Even though this is good it leaves me lonely.

Imagine what she'll think of non Chad men when she grows up

Slender? Tumblr art /devianart. Tentacles.. Your sister gonna call herself bisexual very soon op

Soy Bunshins: 39
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Slendychad. Cum on her ass when she's not looking or run pokemon hypno game & go for the tunnel with your train, choo choo mothafucka

that's zoomer foids for you

@PotatoTomato what do you think about this

Imagine what she'll think of non Chad men when she grows up
She'll think of finding an entire building full of them, locking it up from all sides, and lighting the building on fire to watch all the non-Chads burn.

Early today, My parents forced me to let my sister use my computer download her "work." I'm very territorial towards my stuff so having her using it already pissed me off. After she was done, I got on back on my computer and found THIS on fucking computer.

That bitch had the fucking audacity to leave pictures of TENTACLE CHAD in my goddamn computer and not even delete it. Not only it shows that my sister is fucking degenerate, but it also proves that women would fuck anything that have a Chad-like structure to them even if it's not human (That includes dogpill theory as well).

I'm so fucking pissed right now that I could punch something.
UPDATE: I just image searched the picture and found out his name was Sexual Offenderman.
These whores actually made slenderman clone to jack off to and then say WE'RE RAPISTS

Thread title:"little sister"
Pedotears:

UPDATE: I just image searched the picture and found out his name was Sexual Offenderman.
These whores actually made slenderman clone to jack off to and then say WE'RE RAPISTS
LMFAO

you only have one CHOice bro

I wasn’t aware that slenderman was considered a Chad

Slanderman the ultimate chad
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Its over dude

looks like some stupid deviantart shit.

When we say all women are whores, we mean it
No.
We fucking mean it.
Today more than ever. Each time a day passes by the cuckoldry, slutiness increase even more.

Of course this chad is white. deathniks on suicide watch

You should move out ASAP, OP, so you don't have to deal with shit like this.

Back when I was bluepilled, my oneitis female friend told me she masturbated to attractive men on Chatroulette. She told me that she had to skip through about a hundred guys before she found one attractive guy (Chad). She even told me that he had a big dick and it made her extra horny. Even if you find a virgin girl, Chad’s already jerked off to her body.

I should have strangled her...in Minecraft.

ROFL dude thanks for the reminder that very young girls are into really weird shit now, the nerdy ones are into creepy anime monster chads and "yandere" serial killer characters, total mental disintegration

its over for siblingcels

ROFL dude thanks for the reminder that very young girls are into really weird shit now, the nerdy ones are into creepy anime monster chads and "yandere" serial killer characters, total mental disintegration
BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

Foids would rather fuck creepypasta characters than us

you should beat and discipline her till she only learns to worship and have sex with you,dont be a cuck that lets chads make your sister into a cumdumptser which will happen eventually if you don't take action.this is only the warning signs ,there Is much more to come.Godspeed

I can tell you what I'd do to her if she was my little sister...
Give her a taste of what she is yearning for! Only the BEST a big brother can give.

Take the alienpill.
apagar-jpg.80932

you should beat and discipline her till she only learns to worship and have sex with you,dont be a cuck that lets chads make your sister into a cumdumptser which will happen eventually if you don't take action.this is only the warning signs ,there Is much more to come.Godspeed
I'm afraid that's too late since she have a BOYFRIEND. That means she's cucking him too

she's starting high school

damn i would hate to have a sister