Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My Looksmatched looked at me and averted her gaze so INSTINCTIVELY that I burst into laughter.

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
This woman was my direct looksmatch in terms of race and especially in attractiveness - of which she had none, just like me. I got on the train, she was sat down. I looked at her for maybe a split-second. She looked at me and then immediately turned her head away with a sort of "horror" or "disgust" kinda look that's hard to explain. She made sure she never looked in my general direction throughout the rest of the journey.

But what was different from this nonverbal rejection, thanks to me not lifting my shower in the gym, is that, the swiftness with which she assessed my looks -- I mean, KOHNFEEDUNTZ AND PURSONNALEETEEHEE -- and then rejected me. It was so QUICK that I BURST INTO LAUGHTER that I had to stifle. It was like walking in the middle of a desert, and having a meteorite fall out of the sky and hit you - the feeling isn't one of "oh why me?!", "Ouch", "WTF", but rather: "Wow", "However much I hate this, I have to admit how astounding this is", "Damn!".

When you are a sub5, there is no "dating down". There is no "just go for your looksmatch".

1. Your female looks equivalent has double your SMV.
2. Your FLE wishes you would die in a car crash.
3. You wouldn't be able to be aroused by her anyway. At best, you can be in a sexless union with her full of animosity and resentment. On both sides. Deadbedroomsfuel.

Yeah I dont like fat girls,no point in going for her cause I wouldn't even want her in the end.

Yeah I dont like fat girls,no point in going for her cause I wouldn't even want her in the end.

I'd kill for a fat girl as long as her face isn't "Venus-Williams-tier" masculine.

I'd kill for a fat girl as long as her face isn't "Venus-Williams-tier" masculine.
I am legit repulsed by them. And they smell bad. Nothing like those balanced white goddess,like legit their mouth and breath has this insanly nice smell and feel to them. But fat ones are just gross,I always get the idea of her doing number 2 and it is gross
But when a type 1 prime rich goddess does number 2 then it is divine and I dont get repulsed.

I'd fuck anything that moves and has a vagina. I'm trash anyways so i should be grateful for it.

OP reminder that your looksmatch is ordering in Chad dick nightly with Tinder profile like this:
RK5Q794.png

If a foids brain was a computer. She would have a dedicated GPU for sole purpose of assessing looks

It is simply impossible to glance at a woman and not get a disgusted look as an incel. I know this all too well.

Write a book, boyo. It would be a excellent dark comedy.

There’s a receptionist at my doctor’s office who’s my looks match. She treats me with disdain and I’m not even seeing her in that light. Uglier girls that work there merely ignore me.

It's worse when your looksmatch or less does it.

i find it quite surreal that females even look/make eye contact with males in any way,shape, or form. in my 20 years of existence i haven't even so much as had a glance my way

"It was like walking in the middle of a desert, and having a meteorite fall out of the sky and hit you - the feeling isn't one of "oh why me?!", "Ouch", "WTF", but rather: "Wow", "However much I hate this, I have to admit how astounding this is", "Damn!"

Lol life in a nutshell

This is my everyday life.

i find it quite surreal that females even look/make eye contact with males in any way,shape, or form. in my 20 years of existence i haven't even so much as had a glance my way

"It was like walking in the middle of a desert, and having a meteorite fall out of the sky and hit you - the feeling isn't one of "oh why me?!", "Ouch", "WTF", but rather: "Wow", "However much I hate this, I have to admit how astounding this is", "Damn!"

Lol life in a nutshell

Oh, they make eye contact with me all the time. Then their faces display either signs of disgust or anger.

this is ur looksmatch

vmuirhead-125x167.jpg

Yea but she can get better than me. At any rate, I would not be able to get anything close to an erection for her. I literally would have to scissor her like a lesbian to have some kind of sex with her.

I am legit repulsed by them. And they smell bad. Nothing like those balanced white goddess,like legit their mouth and breath has this insanly nice smell and feel to them. But fat ones are just gross,I always get the idea of her doing number 2 and it is gross
But when a type 1 prime rich goddess does number 2 then it is divine and I dont get repulsed.
Lmao. This is just bizarre

Good thing I don't have to experience shit like this anymore, being NEET and all

Are we using FLE now? I've never seen it before but immediately knew what it stood for.

Happens all the time, cant even look at you for more then 5 seconds

OP reminder that your looksmatch is ordering in Chad dick nightly with Tinder profile like this:
RK5Q794.png
She's not bad but she's probably a degenerate whore, being on tinder & drinking alcoholic beverages.

the biggest fallacy is that men think uglier women have lower standards than hot women.

In their mind those women don´t see themselves as ugly because they literally get endless validation every single day.

Guaranteed if you asked that girl what she would rate herself she would´ve said "I´m about an 8.5 or so".

That and all women want chad an nothing less. It´s not an exaggeration. If you don´t look like an instagram model with millions of followers women immediately put you in the unattractive guy category.

Cuck troll.

Meanwhile, another looksmatch of OP is like:
how-do-I-get-a-man-outside-my-race-xsmall.jpg

I stay inside all the time so I don't have to deal with shit like this

god fuck I wish I wasn't so pathetic.

so you don't have any standards at all? I feel you man
My standards are be born a Femoid and still so. And be healthy. The later doesn't apply to most Femoids though.