Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My Looksmax (((Thread))) was never meant to be posted here

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
The sui attempt thread (which is since deleted
).

It was literally only meant for the stupid looksmax troll bully slanderers (Gorilla, Rightfulcel, Looksmaxxer234, Biggdink, improover, copemaxxing, johncruz12345, fras) and the people who encouraged them mocking me.

In the moment of frustration and anger, I made that stupid thread and forgot to realize that maybe someone might decide to link the thread to .co or make a thread on .co about it. My apologies to brocels here if they were worried.

Anyways, I trolled Looksmax on an alt (colton) to get truly permabanned and I'm never going back there again. I hate that shit site.

Daily reminder these bully piece of trash looksmax.org posters should die a painful death:
Gorilla
Rightfulcel
Looksmaxxer234
Biggdink
improover
copemaxxing
johncruz12345
fras

20811.jpg

imagine logging in that site

that's insane

Real white people never gaf what them lookmax scum think...

Just saying.

I will create an account and use my voyeur powers to fuck them.(This time I will pretend I am scatologist)

The sui attempt thread (which is since deleted
).

It was literally only meant for the stupid looksmax troll bully slanderers (Gorilla, Rightfulcel, Looksmaxxer234, Biggdink, improover, copemaxxing, johncruz12345, fras) and the people who encouraged them mocking me.

In the moment of frustration and anger, I made that stupid thread and forgot to realize that maybe someone might decide to link the thread to .co or make a thread on .co about it. My apologies to brocels here if they were worried.

Anyways, I trolled Looksmax on an alt (colton) to get truly permabanned and I'm never going back there again. I hate that shit site.

Daily reminder these bully piece of trash looksmax.org posters should die a painful death:
Gorilla
Rightfulcel
Looksmaxxer234
Biggdink
improover
copemaxxing
johncruz12345
fras
Is the gorilla user from looksmax thoughtfulcels?
Also tell me about rightfulcel, what did he do and what do you know about him?

Just explain to me what happened. I legit thought they killed you bro :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

i dont like that looksmax place.

Screw looksmaxx. I tried 3 times to register an account. 3 times they rejected my application.

nigga just close your eyes hahaha

Gorilla
Rightfulcel
Looksmaxxer234
Biggdink
improover
copemaxxing
johncruz12345
fras
What did they do?

Looksmax is even more of a joke forum than chads.co
No one should take that place seriously

@ThoughtfulCel you gonna let another gorilla bully our boy colvin?

Looksmax is even more of a joke forum than chads.co
No one should take that place seriously
Colton was Innocent on this one tbh, amateur move.