Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My main problem with how inceldom is treated

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I can understand that women don't want to have sex with us nor even want anything to do with us.

But why can't we even talk about our problem?
This is the biggest discrimination we face. We aren't even allowed to talk about our problem. We have to hide behind a keyboard

As an incel, you have to pay people to listen to you.

Fuck that, the bigger problem is we're villified because we were unable to accomplish what others have & even if we mind our own business we're ridiculed to shit.

They can't understand us they want to blame us to make jokes without remorse. Just sufferers can understand sufferers, never forget.

Imagine being fucked with all the time just 'cos you don't get to fuck. What the shit is this bipolar nonsense we're treated to by normies.

Sex doesn't matter, you're owed nothing.
Omg you're a xx old virgin? Lol what a loser, who'd want to associate with you.

We have no idea why the suspect acted out killing xx ppl.
Why did he kill himself, maybe if he'd just talked to somdbody.

This is why I wont go to therapy. What would most people (even therapists) think when you tell them you browse incel forums?

I truly see your point.

We live in a society where any man who is not getting a massive amount of pussy on a regular basis is considered not only a loser, but an untermensch as well. When male virgins are treated this badly, men like ER or AM are no different from the Jews who launched the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising.

We are the ones who truly want peace. Our enemies are the ones responsible for violence. They are the ones always initiating bloodthirsty jihad against us. If they would just leave male virgins alone there would be peace.

That's why it's good to have other incel friends irl to talk to.But having friends with autism is very hard :feelstastyman: