Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My maxilla and chin are disgustingly ugly pic of me

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Screenshot 20180320 023056

People have rated me 5-6/10 and call me a fakecel thats because they haven't seen my profile. I know that im 3.5/10 at best, I have the profile of a 13 year old girl. No one has a worse maxilla than me

I thought you mogged Alpha Destiny?

Full head of hair and a perfect hairline, you don’t know what suffering is

Full head of hair and a perfect hairline, you don’t know what suffering is
lol the standards for perfect hairline have declined since i last knew and dont you see that balding spot on my head

classic short face syndrome

you need a bimax to look human bud.

Gym + chin/maxilla implant.

Its not over for you if you are not autist.

You're BADDDDDDD.

I thought MY chin was bad, jesus it's over

Plastic surgery, boyo.

Mogs me. Plus your nose is normal unlike mine, I've got an unnatural Jew nose so I'm disgusting.

i have the same except my hair on the sides is thinning, top kek.

2.5/10 its over show your front i highly doubt that you are a 5-6 from the front. Well atleast you are not a fakecel you still mog me tho

2.5/10 its over show your front i highly doubt that you are a 5-6 from the front. Well atleast you are not a fakecel
He is a 5 from the front, I've seen him.

OPIE you could look ok if you roidgame + tatsgame

you're also coping with forward head posture

bonecels like you need to gaymax. You just aren't masculine enough to make it in the female dating market. You'll be pretty high smv in gay market though.

Damn it's over for popbobcells.

That moment you realise you arent the ugliest guy here.

Atleast youre fixable. How old are you op? Where do you live?

You need surgery and most likely implants too

I guess you could be worse. Is your hair naturally that dark?

But seriously, get a consult for a chin implant bro. It's a realitvely common and standard procedure for any plastic surgeon to perform, unlike jaw implants or more invasive surgeries like genioplasty.

That moment you realise you arent the ugliest guy here.

Atleast youre fixable. How old are you op? Where do you live?

You need surgery and most likely implants too
im 18 i cant afford surgery

View attachment 4835
People have rated me 5-6/10 and call me a fakecel thats because they haven't seen my profile. I know that im 3.5/10 at best, I have the profile of a 13 year old girl. No one has a worse maxilla than me

Attachments

• images-46.jpg
    images-46.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 83
Completely subhuman. Please get rid of that disgusting mole as well. Do you have a class II like me? I ask because my profile is as subhuman as yours. Worse actually.

Fellow incels still tear each other apart like it's a schoolyard dick measuring contest.

Jfl at the irony

"NO ONE HAS WORSE MAXILLA THAN ME" I LOL'D WHEN I SAW DIS TING

MY MAXILLA IS SO RETRUDED DAT MY BOTTOM TEETH OVERLAP MY TOP TEETH SO I AM DA OGRE KANG

yeah you mog virgindestiny

It's sad knowing how a few cm can make us subhuman.

View attachment 4835

Seriously are you guys trolling here lol XD, these are the kinds of posts that rightfully end up on incel tears, the kind of posts that if you are being honest with yourself leaves you confused, you just posted a picture of a relatively attractive male and you're acting like a guy looking like this can't get laid.

Already expecting my usual hate for this post, because again, a lot of the guys here like the "mope" culture that makes you feel good for doing nothing and feeling sorry for yourself, and posts like mines are huge bubble breakers.

Like I said, most of the incels on this site (especially white incels) are AVERAGE LOOKING. You kinda look like Dylan Minnette from 13 Reasons Why (first person that popped into my head when I saw that image, face looks almost like his, his jaw is just more defined), of course you are not as handsome, but you are still decent looking, it really pisses me off when relatively attractive people make excuses for themselves and its a spit in the face to the guys on this site that are actually ugly, like they literally look disfigured, they don't even have regular shaped heads

That's why I've never said any "woe is me, I'm so unattractive" BS because I am average looking, I don't have it as bad as the few actual unattractive males on this site, most of you just like latching on to the convenicne of "its over" because it means you no longer have to try, you can just pat yourself on the back for it "not being your fault". I think that should be reserved for men who are actually unattractive, its only fair.

Seriously are you guys trolling here lol XD, these are the kinds of posts that rightfully end up on incel tears, the kind of posts that if you are being honest with yourself leaves you confused, you just posted a picture of a relatively attractive male and you're acting like a guy looking like this can't get laid.

Already expecting my usual hate for this post, because again, a lot of the guys here like the "mope" culture that makes you feel good for doing nothing and feeling sorry for yourself, and posts like mines are huge bubble breakers.

Like I said, most of the incels on this site (especially white incels) are AVERAGE LOOKING. You kinda look like Dylan Minnette from 13 Reasons Why (first person that popped into my head when I saw that image, face looks almost like his, his jaw is just more defined), of course you are not as handsome, but you are still decent looking, it really pisses me off when relatively attractive people make excuses for themselves and its a spit in the face to the guys on this site that are actually ugly, like they literally look disfigured, they don't even have regular shaped heads

That's why I've never said any "woe is me, I'm so unattractive" BS because I am average looking, I don't have it as bad as the few actual unattractive males on this site, most of you just like latching on to the convenicne of "its over" because it means you no longer have to try, you can just pat yourself on the back for it "not being your fault". I think that should be reserved for men who are actually unattractive, its only fair.
cope im 3/10 at best kissless virgin. its truly over

cope im 3/10 at best kissless virgin. its truly over
You are a 5/10 in looks
10/10 at making excuses

In the land of being weak willed you are chad mate, you can at least take comfort in that lol.