Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mental condition

PoorLazarus

PoorLazarus

Banned
-
Recently, my father asked my mother about when I will have a girlfriend. I also remember how I once rode with my uncle, and also with my father, my uncle started talking about women and once he asked me if I had a girlfriend. I told my uncle that I did not have a girlfriend. After that, my father asked me: “Why?”. I told my father: "I don’t know." Although I know everything perfectly. I am a mentally ill lonely man who was humiliated, beaten, insulted and suppressed for years at school and in the family. Recently, a conversation started with my mother about a date at which I was with one girl in the summer of 2019, after date in real life which that girl forever stopped talking to me. My mother told me that she was surprised that that girl generally agreed to go somewhere and especially walked along the streets with me for 5 hours. My mother told me that she had missed the moment of my development, my growing up, said that I used to be normal before the age of 12-13, and then became somehow strange and incomprehensible and that then I began to smile and laugh without reason. My father told me that in the future only prostitutes will be available to me, that no normal person will be with me.
People from my university do not want to communicate with me and find me strange.

That part of smiling and laughing for no reason resonates with me. I just tell my parents I remembered the comic book Mortadelo and they either play along or genuinely believe it.

Fuck it's over for when you have mental health problems

Luckily my retarded mother doesn't ask me that anymore, she already realized that it never began

Brutal, when your parents tell you it's over, then it really is fucking over.

Really brutal , Being ugly is the ultimate curse

My favorite scene is Arthur smiling to the dude wearing a clown mask sitting in a taxi. That's what being supported or empowered feels like, probably

@PoorLazarus, you will be reborn when you have a waifubot.

Recently, my father asked my mother about when I will have a girlfriend. I also remember how I once rode with my uncle, and also with my father, my uncle started talking about women and once he asked me if I had a girlfriend. I told my uncle that I did not have a girlfriend. After that, my father asked me: “Why?”. I told my father: "I don’t know." Although I know everything perfectly. I am a mentally ill lonely man who was humiliated, beaten, insulted and suppressed for years at school and in the family. Recently, a conversation started with my mother about a date at which I was with one girl in the summer of 2019, after date in real life which that girl forever stopped talking to me. My mother told me that she was surprised that that girl generally agreed to go somewhere and especially walked along the streets with me for 5 hours. My mother told me that she had missed the moment of my development, my growing up, said that I used to be normal before the age of 12-13, and then became somehow strange and incomprehensible and that then I began to smile and laugh without reason. My father told me that in the future only prostitutes will be available to me, that no normal person will be with me.
People from my university do not want to communicate with me and find me strange.

Why not just leave your family on 1-day notice?

1. take a bus, start renting one of the cheapest places you can find in nearest 'bigger city'.

Why not just leave your family on 1-day notice?

1. take a bus, start renting one of the cheapest places you can find in nearest 'bigger city'.
From childhood, I noticed that people from prosperous families with good incomes, upbringing, environment, and living conditions are much more successful than people from disadvantaged families. Natives of prosperous families most often did not have problems with the opposite sex, and immigrants from dysfunctional families, on the contrary. For example, since the time of elementary school I have been forced to work in the village of parents. I devote my efforts, time and energy to hard rural work. My father told me that I was born only to help in the village economy. I am now almost 21 years old. I hope that after graduation university I will run away from the parent's village. While my peers had a huge amount of free time and energy, they spent it for their pleasure, they met and talked with girls, had sex, but I just live like a slave. If I got a job right after school, for example, as a sales assistant in a smartphone technology store, it’s not a fact that the money would be enough to pay for the rent of a one-room apartment and normal food, because I live in Russia.

At least your family cares enough to bring it up. Mine doesn’t.

Your parents are fucking trash. I hope you leave. They made you this way. They are bullying you.