Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My message to Jesselyn Cook, Huffington Post, Incels Tears

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
1. Read our Blackpills archive. What can you find to disagree with any of their content, findings, methodologies, conclusions? If you can then logically argue your case. If not than shut up & sit down.

2. There are going to be shit lords & shit posting on this forum just like you would find in any other forum. I am not defending the extremist content & neither am I playing the "whataboutery card" that you people are so akin to using when you feel like it. If you don't recognise this fact than that is excusable since you don't even recognise your own hypocrisy because you are elitists. Orwellian Double Think at play alongside being the Outer Party me thinks.

3. Us people here are arguing from a position of actual lived experiences. We are telling our tales & our own findings & conclusions. That is subjective which I acknowledge BUT a person's lived experiences are equally valid. Unless you operate a hierarchy of "lived experiences" depending on the person who is the narrator.

4. For the record I think Elliot Rogers is a non fucking useless Zoolander Faggot. I don't think he's the Supreme Gentleman like what some on this Forum think & they're entitled to think that. I think he's a Chad for all intense purposes alongside being an >8 on the attractiveness scale of 1-10. Following on ALL Incels are not alike & we are not one big collective mass as you then criticise other people calling Muslims & Islam alike. We do not have any doctrines to adhere to or which binds us. Our pain & anguish bind us together. Our vocalisations keep the machine running. If you try & silence us then you are attempting to silence the screams of the men who are injured & are languishing around who are ultimately dying. If you want this then admit to it. Please stop with the facade when the charade is clearly over. No one is stupid.

5. I think Alek Minassian is a sorry arse son of a Bitch BUT the very same people criticising Inceldom & Incel so called Ideology are the very same ones being silent on other Misogynistic doctrines. Do you have a hierarchy of "Victimhood" & "Complainers". If so please come out & state it clearly. Giving reasons. Your silence will be accepted that you do have such a hierarchy in place.

6. Do you call everything that causes you emotional upset by actually breaking your mirror or your rose tinted glasses as "Hateful"?

7. Final point. Why should I go ER or AM when I can easily trigger you with my words which pierce into you obviously or the explosive power (Black Pill = Black Powder) of my Theories when you obviously can't refute any of it.

Have a good day y'all

Incels please feel free to comment. Thanks. :blackpill::redpill::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::fire::fire::fire:

Did you ever see her boyfriend, a legit chad

Post a link to the cunts article

hello miss Jesselyn Cook, if youre reading this plz suck my long weenie. thx

cuckington post can go to hell

Do not try to argue with blogs like HuffPo. They are mostly college kids that aren't even paid to write their content. They are writing to entice specific people that are nothing like us.

How can a foid that surely has rejected incels in her life (and that dates a Chad), knows what is to be in extreme opposite for all life ?

Women are scared that we are exposing them