Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my mind wants to kill me

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
if I want to avoid the rope I will think as little as possible. no thinking about suifuel or anything. vegetable mode activated

this is my final cope

My heart doesn't want to kill you <3.

I reached catatonic state in the past

nausea said:
I reached catatonic state in the past
Its weird, when you experience any emotional highs, you just go back to feeling empty...

Kill it before it kills you.

Indari said:
if I want to avoid the rope I will think as little as possible. no thinking about suifuel or anything. vegetable mode activated

this is my final cope

http://www.tipitaka.net/tipitaka/dhp/verseload.php?verse=033

Verse 33: The mind is excitable and unsteady; it is difficult to control and to restrain. The wise one trains his mind to be upright as a fletcher straightens an arrow.

Verse 34: As a fish quivers when taken out of its watery home and thrown on to dry ground, so does the mind quiver when it is taken out of the sensual world to escape from the realm of Mara (i.e., kilesa vatta, round of moral defilements).

Verse 35: The mind is difficult to control; swiftly and lightly, it moves and lands wherever it pleases. It is good to tame the mind, for a well-tamed mind brings happiness.

Verse 42: A thief may harm a thief; an enemy may harm an enemy; but a wrongly directed mind can do oneself far greater harm.2

Indari said:

this is my final cope

you should make another thread about one of your life stories or experiences, like that last one, really enjoyed it tbh