[Story] My mom almost caught me using incels.co

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-
Dec 30, 2018
I'd rather be caught cooming than browsing .co by my parents.
Lmao, in all honesty I'd personally rather be caught on .co

I can explain thoroughly why I'm on there to the point my parents would have no counterpoint as to why I shouldn't be on there.

As for cooming, they'd just shame me and it would be an embarrassing affair.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

When I wake up, the real nightmare begins!
-
Sep 26, 2019
Lmao, in all honesty I'd personally rather be caught on .co

I can explain thoroughly why I'm on there to the point my parents would have no counterpoint as to why I shouldn't be on there.

As for cooming, they'd just shame me and it would be an embarrassing affair.
Is cooming the same thing as fapping?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
-
Nov 8, 2017
your mom is secretly sigma in disguise

beta_max

beta_max

mentalcel
-
Jan 11, 2020
My gf caught me using .co

while my second gf was giving me head.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

-
Sep 26, 2019
@Blacktarpill 22

wasted12years

wasted12years

Admiral
-
Aug 15, 2018
Sometimes i'm glad i don't live in Murica. Most people don't even know whan an incel is in Swedistan.

T

TallCelFag

Recruit
-
Jan 22, 2020
Keep people who are close to you away from blackpills. Seriously, they wont handle it well. Most people are pussy as fuck when it comes to these hard truths, with arguments like “muh equality”. The world is bound to be inequal as fuck but normies don’t believe in that (thx to the current cultural marxism thing going on). You badly need to keep and cling on to the few people that still care for you and not introduce “weird” thoughts that make them dislike you!

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Officer
-
Sep 11, 2018
My family knows what an Incel is, they know I'm Incel (I openly admitted) it and they are "cool" with it.

F

Fuckcel

Recruit
-
Mar 5, 2018
Lmao, worrying about your mom knowing that you are on incel.co, that shit is so fucking child like. You NEET or just a pussy OP?

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

sub-1 sandnigger truecel of truecels
-
May 8, 2019
Just browse it in public with full brightness, loser :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:
Jk
I browsed on my laptop in class in the front row jfl.
If you are truecel like me you wouldn't care since literally every single person on earth realizes it is over for me by looking at me.

San Salvador

San Salvador

Freecel
-
May 27, 2018
I browsed on my laptop in class in the front row jfl.
If you are truecel like me you wouldn't care since literally every single person on earth realizes it is over for me by looking at me.
Based lowinhib

It's Over

It's Over

Recruit
-
Nov 6, 2019
Just tell her you’re networking on fast banana viral marketing.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

-
Sep 26, 2019
Lmao, worrying about your mom knowing that you are on incel.co, that shit is so fucking child like. You NEET or just a pussy OP?
You’ve been here nearly 2 years and still a greycel

fuck off you LARPer. Also with that username and language, you don’t get to call me childish

K

Katashi

Recruit
-
Dec 22, 2019
Didnt you post another thread about this thing? You are worthless to women whether you browse this site or not

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

-
Sep 26, 2019
Didnt you post another thread about this thing? You are worthless to women whether you browse this site or not
One was about some college foid this is about my mom

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

-
Sep 26, 2019
how am i larping? Youre the one larping with your storytime threads.
No these really happened. You’ve been here for nearly 2 months and still have only 79 posts. You’re a LARPer

K

Katashi

Recruit
-
Dec 22, 2019
No these really happened. You’ve been here for nearly 2 months and still have only 79 posts. You’re a LARPer
I made an account 2 months ago. Ive been here for at least a year. Before that it was incels.me and r/incels

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Nov 8, 2017
My mom has seen me but I she doesnt speak english so I don't care

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

My fellow sufferers...
-
Jan 19, 2020
My mom wouldn't know wtf i'm looking at.

Comfycel

Comfycel

Waifupilled & NEETpilled
-
Dec 29, 2019
My family has seen me using incels.co a lot of times,since we're not american they don't know what incels are.

I told them it was a gaming forum (and with all the references to GTA,minecraft etc It may as well be)

Welfare Collector

Welfare Collector

Life is an RPG and I fucked up my build
-
Feb 1, 2020
Luckily my boomer parents have no clue what an incel is :feelzez:

Carnivore

Carnivore

5'7" Gymcel
-
Jan 21, 2020
(1) That is why the Fast Banana theme exists. Use it, preferably the dark 2020 version.
(2) You should claim your room as your territory. No one should be able to enter it without your permission, at least you are within it.
(3) If she would find out that you are an incel, what could realistically happen? The truth is stronger than the false delusions which she believes in.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

-
Sep 26, 2019
(1) That is why the Fast Banana theme exists. Use it, preferably the dark 2020 version.
(2) You should claim your room as your territory. No one should be able to enter it without your permission, at least you are within it.
(3) If she would find out that you are an incel, what could realistically happen? The truth is stronger than the false delusions which she believes in.
If she sees some of my posts...

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
-
Feb 28, 2018
It was so close. She saw the screen and she wondered what it was so I pulled the phone closer to myself and said reddit

she one time got mad when I first tried making an accountso I told her I wouldn’t (but then I did)

she knows of incels

this is 2nd time I was almost caught by someone
I don't see how, its not rocket science, make sure you are seated with a wall behind you and the path behind you is a position where nobody can pass e.g. in your room and you are seated with the wall inside the room behind you, I don't see how she even came close to catching you, you are just plain irresponsible, its like you are browsing out in the open where anyone can see from multiple angles

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

-
Sep 26, 2019
I don't see how, its not rocket science, make sure you are seated with a wall behind you and the path behind you is a position where nobody can pass e.g. in your room and you are seated with the wall inside the room behind you, I don't see how she even came close to catching you, you are just plain irresponsible, its like you are browsing out in the open where anyone can see from multiple angles
I have to browse

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

-
Feb 28, 2018
I have to browse
Yes, so browse where its safe to browse, why are you browsing out in the open where anyone can look at your phone, it doesn't make sense

Let me make this really simple for you, the same conditions you abide by when you masturbate, abide by those conditions to browse the site, its really that sample, if you thought of being caught browsing here in the same way you think of your mom catching you jerking off, she'd never have gotten close

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

-
Sep 26, 2019
Yes, so browse where its safe to browse, why are you browsing out in the open where anyone can look at your phone, it doesn't make sense

Let me make this really simple for you, the same conditions you abide by when you masturbate, abide by those conditions to browse the site, its really that sample, if you thought of being caught browsing here in the same way you think of your mom catching you jerking off, she'd never have gotten close
I usually have my phone facing a direction where nobody can see

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

-
Feb 28, 2018
I usually have my phone facing a direction where nobody can see
No you don't else she'd never have gotten close to seeing, I think you and me have different definitions of "nobody can see", when I browse this site, my device screen is facing a wall behind me, and I'm facing a direction where I can see anyone approaching, so there's literally no way anyone can even get a peak

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

-
Sep 26, 2019
when I browse this site, my device screen is facing a wall behind me, and I'm facing a direction where I can see anyone approaching, so there's literally no way anyone can even get a peak
That’s what I do