Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My mom almost caught me using incels.co

I’m posting alone in my room now.

I don’t need my mom seeing my posts. Sure it won’t be a big deal if she does, I just don’t want her to screech at me

Who tf cares if she screeches? Heck if anything it will be an eye opener at what crisis her son is in.

I openly browse incels.co in front of my parents. They don't know what incel means nor they know English.

I'd rather be caught cooming than browsing .co by my parents.
Lmao, in all honesty I'd personally rather be caught on .co

I can explain thoroughly why I'm on there to the point my parents would have no counterpoint as to why I shouldn't be on there.

As for cooming, they'd just shame me and it would be an embarrassing affair.

Lmao, in all honesty I'd personally rather be caught on .co

I can explain thoroughly why I'm on there to the point my parents would have no counterpoint as to why I shouldn't be on there.

As for cooming, they'd just shame me and it would be an embarrassing affair.
Is cooming the same thing as fapping?

your mom is secretly sigma in disguise

My gf caught me using .co

while my second gf was giving me head.

@Blacktarpill 22

Sometimes i'm glad i don't live in Murica. Most people don't even know whan an incel is in Swedistan.

Keep people who are close to you away from blackpills. Seriously, they wont handle it well. Most people are pussy as fuck when it comes to these hard truths, with arguments like “muh equality”. The world is bound to be inequal as fuck but normies don’t believe in that (thx to the current cultural marxism thing going on). You badly need to keep and cling on to the few people that still care for you and not introduce “weird” thoughts that make them dislike you!

My family knows what an Incel is, they know I'm Incel (I openly admitted) it and they are "cool" with it.

She never found out. If she did, she’d probably kick me out. She is still waiting for me to find a wife.
How old are you?

Lmao, worrying about your mom knowing that you are on incel.co, that shit is so fucking child like. You NEET or just a pussy OP?

Should've used Fast Banana :feelsthink:

I browsed on my laptop in class in the front row jfl.
If you are truecel like me you wouldn't care since literally every single person on earth realizes it is over for me by looking at me.
Based lowinhib

Just tell her you’re networking on fast banana viral marketing.

Lmao, worrying about your mom knowing that you are on incel.co, that shit is so fucking child like. You NEET or just a pussy OP?
You’ve been here nearly 2 years and still a greycel

fuck off you LARPer. Also with that username and language, you don’t get to call me childish

Didnt you post another thread about this thing? You are worthless to women whether you browse this site or not

Didnt you post another thread about this thing? You are worthless to women whether you browse this site or not
One was about some college foid this is about my mom

how am i larping? Youre the one larping with your storytime threads.
No these really happened. You’ve been here for nearly 2 months and still have only 79 posts. You’re a LARPer

No these really happened. You’ve been here for nearly 2 months and still have only 79 posts. You’re a LARPer

I made an account 2 months ago. Ive been here for at least a year. Before that it was incels.me and r/incels

My mom has seen me but I she doesnt speak english so I don't care

My mom wouldn't know wtf i'm looking at.

My family has seen me using incels.co a lot of times,since we're not american they don't know what incels are.

I told them it was a gaming forum (and with all the references to GTA,minecraft etc It may as well be)