Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My mom almost caught me using incels.co

Luckily my boomer parents have no clue what an incel is :feelzez:

(1) That is why the Fast Banana theme exists. Use it, preferably the dark 2020 version.
(2) You should claim your room as your territory. No one should be able to enter it without your permission, at least you are within it.
(3) If she would find out that you are an incel, what could realistically happen? The truth is stronger than the false delusions which she believes in.

(1) That is why the Fast Banana theme exists. Use it, preferably the dark 2020 version.
(2) You should claim your room as your territory. No one should be able to enter it without your permission, at least you are within it.
(3) If she would find out that you are an incel, what could realistically happen? The truth is stronger than the false delusions which she believes in.
If she sees some of my posts...

It was so close. She saw the screen and she wondered what it was so I pulled the phone closer to myself and said reddit

she one time got mad when I first tried making an accountso I told her I wouldn’t (but then I did)

she knows of incels

this is 2nd time I was almost caught by someone

I don't see how, its not rocket science, make sure you are seated with a wall behind you and the path behind you is a position where nobody can pass e.g. in your room and you are seated with the wall inside the room behind you, I don't see how she even came close to catching you, you are just plain irresponsible, its like you are browsing out in the open where anyone can see from multiple angles

I don't see how, its not rocket science, make sure you are seated with a wall behind you and the path behind you is a position where nobody can pass e.g. in your room and you are seated with the wall inside the room behind you, I don't see how she even came close to catching you, you are just plain irresponsible, its like you are browsing out in the open where anyone can see from multiple angles
I have to browse

I have to browse

Yes, so browse where its safe to browse, why are you browsing out in the open where anyone can look at your phone, it doesn't make sense

Let me make this really simple for you, the same conditions you abide by when you masturbate, abide by those conditions to browse the site, its really that sample, if you thought of being caught browsing here in the same way you think of your mom catching you jerking off, she'd never have gotten close

Yes, so browse where its safe to browse, why are you browsing out in the open where anyone can look at your phone, it doesn't make sense

Let me make this really simple for you, the same conditions you abide by when you masturbate, abide by those conditions to browse the site, its really that sample, if you thought of being caught browsing here in the same way you think of your mom catching you jerking off, she'd never have gotten close
I usually have my phone facing a direction where nobody can see

I usually have my phone facing a direction where nobody can see

No you don't else she'd never have gotten close to seeing, I think you and me have different definitions of "nobody can see", when I browse this site, my device screen is facing a wall behind me, and I'm facing a direction where I can see anyone approaching, so there's literally no way anyone can even get a peak

when I browse this site, my device screen is facing a wall behind me, and I'm facing a direction where I can see anyone approaching, so there's literally no way anyone can even get a peak
That’s what I do

How old are you ?

Over 80% of this forum is non or low-NT you cuck.

so what are you implying? That being NT will make inceldom go away? Im ugly. Thats why im here. Thats why youre all here. If youre a mentalcel then you are volcel :banhammer:

Also Id like to add that not being nt has nothing to do with autism.

My parents know that i going on incel sites. They are no really happy about this but i Never have a problem for this.
(Sorry if my English is Bad, it's not my primary language.)

That they’re criminals. She tried really hard to not let me see joker because she was convinced that an incel would shoot it up.
beat your mom (in punch-out of course)

Last edited: