Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mom bought me shawarma.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
But i don't feel like eating anything i just want to rot.

The cortisol from yesterday gave me a belly ache, my mother said it was from a hangover because i drank a lot a day prior but i know exactly where its from. :cryfeels:

idk whats that

But i don't feel like eating anything i just want to rot.

The cortisol from yesterday gave me a belly ache, my mother said it was from a hangover because i drank a lot a day prior but i know exactly where its from. :cryfeels:
Your mom is telling you you will have a Chaddam stepdad soon.

looks pretty good ngl

order from hachs their cuisine is the best

Last edited:
Shawarma is sandcel cuisine not ours.

But that's a lot of autism, who is that guy? looks like the people he's making fun of with that nose.
an obscure (now) video blogger from russia and yes he's half armenian half slav jfl

an obscure video blogger from russia and yes he's half armenian half slav jfl

I was about to say he looked Armenian.

Nigga has a real Tigran nose, could kill whole pack of elephants with it.

I was about to say he looked Armenian.

Nigga has a real Tigran nose, could kill whole pack of elephants with it.
his eye area and brows are also quite giving him away, 100% noviop trait

Brutal shawrma pill

Those North Caucasian Muslimcels don't eat bacon.

In fact whatever cuisine they have is basically just plagiarised Georgian cuisine, even their traditional clothes is taken from us jfl.

What's noviop?

Does it mean halfbreed?
you can look it up for yourself, but my impresson is that it basically denotes the whole population of former ussr who looks not 100% slav or someone of jewish origin, sorry never bothered to know it better outside of this definition.

you can look it up for yourself, but my impresson is that it basically denotes the whole population of former ussr who looks not 100% slav or someone of jewish origin, sorry never bothered to know it better outside of this definition.

Slavs can look quite different as well tbh.

A Ukrainiancel doesn't look same as Murmanskcel for example, and south slavs also look quite different.

Those North Caucasian Muslimcels don't eat bacon.

In fact whatever cuisine they have is basically just plagiarised Georgian cuisine, even their traditional clothes is taken from us jfl.
good to know

I wish i had shawarma right now