Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mom called me a loser for never having a girlfriend

18XRay

18XRay

MIA
-
Sucks bro. She said I was a failure at life being 20 with no girlfriend, then proceeded to call me a faggot/gay for working a feminine job and going to college instead of being a working man rip

Key her car and kick her pet
dumb bitch

What feminine job do you do? Those make-up stores?

What feminine job do you do? Those make-up stores?
Pharmacist tech, I just hand out drugs. I was in the military but got chaptered for medical, so Mom just says I’m a loser and disappointment went from “defending muh country” to “being a fag in an office in a coat surrounded by women because u are a woman” man... kill me now

That’s brutal OP

Pharmacist tech, I just hand out drugs. I was in the military but got chaptered for medical, so Mom just says I’m a loser and disappointment went from “defending muh country” to “being a fag in an office in a coat surrounded by women because u are a woman” man... kill me now
Almost everyone ends up in an office......

Guess your mother wants a very stereotypical Chad. Tell her it's because of her genes that gave you poor health because of that you had to leave military.

That’s brutal OP
ABCA6200 7E3F 4A7D B877 60521F0D63C6

I hate everyone and I want to die

Working in a pharmacy doesn't seem to bad, you going to study to become a pharmacist? Seems like an easy well paying job, jealous tbh.

Your mom, is delusional, if she wanted to birth a hulking patriotic chad she should've married one, did she?

Spank her on minecraft

Working in a pharmacy doesn't seem to bad, you going to study to become a pharmacist? Seems like an easy well paying job, jealous tbh.

Your mom, is delusional, if she wanted to birth a hulking patriotic chad she should've married one, did she?
My dad was 6’5 and played for the 49ers, I’m 5’6 and a fucking pharmacist while going to uni for computer science major, while being the ugliest kid.

karmas a bitch,glad she got fuxked over didn’t get chad son, sort of wish I was chad though...

My dad was 6’5 and played for the 49ers, I’m 5’6 and a fucking pharmacist while going to uni for computer science major, while being the ugliest kid.

karmas a bitch,glad she got fuxked over didn’t get chad son, sort of wish I was chad though...
Are you serious? shows that eugenics doesn't always pan out. Keep work/studymaxxing.

dont kick her pet the pet did nothing wrong :feelsree:
i know but sometimes people need to be taught a lesson
and when dealing with normies, their pets are an easy way to get to them

Tell her "you gave me the ugly!" (quote from patrick)

the pet wont know whats happening though. youll just be hurting them for no reason in their mind :feels:

Tired of being made fun of not adequate enough for anyone, the only people that accept me are the same people that are outcast for being mentally ill, ugly, short, incels. Life is cruel

the pet wont know whats happening though. youll just be hurting them for no reason in their mind :feels:
Life's brutal.
you think Anyone cares that we were hurt by our genetics for no reason?
Nope

and now he is banned

Wish mine do it too. Atleast she would understand my life is wrong and meaningless then

Tell your mom that its her fault because you inherited her genes. My dad used to give me a lot of shit like this too, but then I reminded him that his genes suck, so its no wonder I suck too.

what did your dad say?

You make good money correct
regardless you still made it through at least boot camp correct
most men couldnt do that nowadays

Key her car and kick her pet
dumb bitch

Brutal driver licence pill.

Almost everyone ends up in an office......

I wish. I would like it ending in some office, earning a somehwhat decent salary and do not work hard in a physical job for little money.

I envy you.

Why is OP banned?

Life's brutal.
you think Anyone cares that we were hurt by our genetics for no reason?
Nope
Just hurt defenseless animals bro! Normies need to be taught a lesson, but hurting animals is not one of them. Hurt them, hurt their stuff, destroy their lives.