Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my mom got mad at me for calling out my sister (told her she's not pretty enough to be so entitled)

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
my sister is around 26-29 and still living with us
she looks OKAY, nothing more - i guess 5/10 suit her best.

we all know females live in tutorial mode - but for my sister its not enough. she wants to live in a stacy mode tutorial mode.
she's annoying af, and always act like she's such a queen. shes lazy, cant do shit, and got an annoying "teheheheh im a stacy" attitude.
thats why people dont like her. its acceptable to act like 100% entitled degenerate piece of shit ONLY if you are a stacy, but if your not stacy - you are just annoying.

anyway she wanted me to help her with something and i refused, and she started being once again an entilted annoying creature, so i just told her she must get her shit together, and have a plan for her life, to start do stuff and drop the queen attitude - you are not pretty enough to be so degenerate!

she took it bad ofcourse, and told my mom. my mom annoyed me ALL DAY with this. told me i need to by ashamed and bla bla bla and i hurted her feeling etc etc..... JFL

nowdays females are so greedy. all of them got it so easy, but they want to have it the EASIEST.
thats why my sister will die alone, she reject every guy under 9/10, she doesnt understand the 9-10/10 guys wants stacies only.

i think my sister act like that always because deep down she wants so hard to be a stacy. so sad :(

its acceptable to act like 100% entitled degenerate piece of shit ONLY if you are a stacy, but if your not stacy - you are just annoying.
It's not acceptable for anyone to act like an entitled degenerate even stacy

lmao good job, such a stupid bitch, i couldn't imagine having a sister

Thank god I have a brother and not a sister tbh. I would go insane if I had to be around a cunt like that.

Every foid things that she's a Stacy nglm

based nxdismycope tbh

5/10 female = 8/10 as of 2019

What's terrible is that your sister embodies every single average western bitch ever. All average ass bitches will reject men for the stupidest shit unless they are way above their league.

At this point it's better to go after 7/10 women and above, because all women want the same goddamned thing no matter how they look. Time to stop enabling these homely ass bitches and making them think they all be queens and shit.

she looks OKAY, nothing more - i guess 5/10 suit her best.

we all know females live in tutorial mode - but for my sister its not enough. she wants to live in a stacy mode tutorial mode.
she's annoying af, and always act like she's such a queen. shes lazy, cant do shit, and got an annoying "teheheheh im a stacy" attitude.
thats why people dont like her. its acceptable to act like 100% entitled degenerate piece of shit ONLY if you are a stacy, but if your not stacy - you are just annoying.

anyway she wanted me to help her with something and i refused, and she started being once again an entilted annoying creature, so i just told her she must get her shit together, and have a plan for her life, to start do stuff and drop the queen attitude - you are not pretty enough to be so degenerate!

she took it bad ofcourse, and told my mom. my mom annoyed me ALL DAY with this. told me i need to by ashamed and bla bla bla and i hurted her feeling etc etc..... JFL

nowdays females are so greedy. all of them got it so easy, but they want to have it the EASIEST.
thats why my sister will die alone, she reject every guy under 9/10, she doesnt understand the 9-10/10 guys wants stacies only.

i think my sister act like that always because deep down she wants so hard to be a stacy. so sad :(

tell her she's too old to get married and have kids, and if she did have them a few years from now, they wuold be retard babies

told me i need to by ashamed and bla bla bla and i hurted her feeling etc etc..... JFL
how dare you hurt a kuhweens feelings!!!!! that why u inkel!11!!eleven

fucking lol

every man that behaves like her will die alone for sure, but foids are allowed to do everything. the usual.

i can't wrap my head around a late twenties adult getting their feelings hurt. jfl

ewwww you live with your mom? you fucking loser!
foid lives with mom -> no one cares.

obligatory "dude just fuck your sister" comment

What's terrible is that your sister embodies every single average western bitch ever. All average ass bitches will reject men for the stupidest shit unless they are way above their league.

At this point it's better to go after 7/10 women and above, because all women want the same goddamned thing no matter how they look. Time to stop enabling these homely ass bitches and making them think they all be queens and shit.

Exactly

There's no point in giving attention to some >5ft 3/10 butterfaced pig any sort of validation. Too many goddamn cucks already doing that these days.

If you're going to embarrass yourself, she may as well be a 6+/10.

Their definitely nicer than your average hambeast.

Glad you said something.

Exactly

There's no point in giving attention to some >5ft 3/10 butterfaced pig any sort of validation. Too many goddamn cucks already doing that these days.

If you're going to embarrass yourself, she may as well be a 6+/10.

Their definitely nicer than your average hambeast.
Yeah, why bother chasing an ugly bitter bitch (due to being ignored by chad) that you aren't attracted to, who will reject you anyway, when you can chase a good looking girl who will still reject you but at least be nice to you? And as a bonus, she will at least make your dick hard.

As you've said, these ugly hambeasts already have a bunch of spineless cucks who nearly orgasm the moment she acknowledges that they exist. Fuck that noise.

Yeah, why bother chasing an ugly bitter bitch (due to being ignored by chad)

And this is why I hate fat cunts the most, they get upset when their looksmatch or lower approach them so they go online and angle fraud, hide what's below the neck and filter the fat on their face for pics and then get mad when Chad with standards meets up and turns around and says nevermind when he sees that 3/10 hambeast.

Id rather these cunts complain and say

"No guy approached me today"

Instead of ego boosting herself and saying "eww that ugly guy tried talking to me"
Glad you said something.

There needs to be a facepalm emoji for posts like these if shit like this gets to stick around.

Smh the low effort with this one is real.